Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

I Can't Quit My Job But I Need A Business 2 Support My Income 2 Make Money Daily - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Can't Quit My Job But I Need A Business 2 Support My Income 2 Make Money Daily (477 Views)

Should I Quit My 120k Teaching Job In A Private School For Government Teaching J / Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business / After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Quit My Job But I Need A Business 2 Support My Income 2 Make Money Daily by oldsol(m): 6:37am On Feb 12, 2021
It isn't a rocket science, network marketing is all about positioning.

You don't need to be looking for people up and down, it's other way around, people that need your services or products will definitely locate you, if you know how to position yourself properly on social media.

It's a pity a lot of people with smartphone still don't know how to earn online in this 21st century, people are still programmed to old ways of making money which is, go to school, graduate with good grade and look for a well paying job ���

It really hurt me when i see graduates carrying CV here and there looking for nonexisting jobs and they have a smartphone with them ��� and the funniest thing their smartphones are quite expensive yet they don't know how to turn it to an asset. So sad ���

Our team can tutor you on how you can start a virtual top up (VTU) business with as low as #5000 and earn daily

Knowledge is power and information is wealth
#SPT
...we rise by helping others

See my signature to get started

1 Like

Re: I Can't Quit My Job But I Need A Business 2 Support My Income 2 Make Money Daily by padi94(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2021
How much do I get paid for recharging say 1000naira
Re: I Can't Quit My Job But I Need A Business 2 Support My Income 2 Make Money Daily by Emicitie1st: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2021
Get Trained On Affiliate/Digital Marketing and Earn Weekly.
Topics:
●How to Register Domain Names and Get Web Hosting
●Email Marketing: Designu powerful Torjan emails
●Social Media Advertising
●Copywriting
Course Fee N40,000
For details, reach me on https:///gnkcpa

Requirements
● Active Internet
● Commitment
● Mental Toughness and Positivity
●At Least N40,000 for start up.

●Side Attraction●
● It doesn't require that you talk to anyone to make it work.
●You don't need to hire employees to put together a team.
●You dont need to rent an office
●You don't need to create or import a product.
Send a DM
Or reach us on https:///gnkcpa
Re: I Can't Quit My Job But I Need A Business 2 Support My Income 2 Make Money Daily by oldsol(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
padi94:
How much do I get paid for recharging say 1000naira

Note: To have Your Own vtu distribution platform account on the website, you have to register with a one-time payment of any of the packages convenient for you.

This is RAGP compensation to you:

(1) You get 20% of your registration package amount Paid back to you.

(This means, if you register with the #10,000naira package,(for example) you get #2,000 paid back to you instantly as your welcome bonus)

(2)Airtime 2% back to you

(3)Data 10% back to you

(4)Tv Sub ₦40 back to you

(5)PHCN Bills ₦40 back to you.

This means you can make between #10,000 to #40,000 monthly, simply by selling Data, Gotv, DSTV, Startimes subscription and helping people pay phcn meter bills, that is if you choose to sell

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies / Vacancy For A Quality Assurance/technician In A Steel Industry / How To Join Davido's Talent Hunt $10,000 Targeted To Support Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.