Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Odumeje Twin Brother In Ministry Has Emerged. Is This A Church Or Shrine? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odumeje Twin Brother In Ministry Has Emerged. Is This A Church Or Shrine? (555 Views)

I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags / Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odumeje Twin Brother In Ministry Has Emerged. Is This A Church Or Shrine? by MedaRophe(f): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
He said his name is Pastor Onyeze Jesus. The name of his Ministry is Children of Light Anointing Ministry. His own church is in the River. If you are wondering why I called him Pastor Odumeje twin brother, watch his speeches. Both share Ministerial styles.
Young men are trooping to Pastor Onyeze Jesus's Ministry where they are made to bathe naked in groups in the River. He spread money too like his brother, Odumeje. But his own money is carried by the River.
No long Story here today. I have shared the videos of his own style. Watch them here

https://9jainformed.com/2021/01/18/video-pastor-onyeze-jesus-and-his-river-ministry-church-or-shrine/

Re: Odumeje Twin Brother In Ministry Has Emerged. Is This A Church Or Shrine? by doggedfighter(f): 12:23am On Jan 19, 2021
Nothing wrong in sharing business tactics

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Pastor Seen Using The Naira Currency As Deliverance On His Client. / The Sunday Hypocrisy / Mega Pastors And Mega Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.