Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,441 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Police Will Set Me Free Fulani Kidnapper Boasts (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Will Set Me Free Fulani Kidnapper Boasts (video) (825 Views)

Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady / Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes / 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Will Set Me Free Fulani Kidnapper Boasts (video) by Shania2015(f): 12:39am On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Police Will Set Me Free Fulani Kidnapper Boasts (video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:43am On Jan 19, 2021
When his father is on top. Why won't he boast

1 Like

Re: Police Will Set Me Free Fulani Kidnapper Boasts (video) by Kingpee2(m): 1:20am On Jan 19, 2021
Am not surprised,he has been arrested and released before,it is not new to him ...
Re: Police Will Set Me Free Fulani Kidnapper Boasts (video) by coolcharm(m): 1:22am On Jan 19, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Police Will Set Me Free Fulani Kidnapper Boasts (video) by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 19, 2021
embarassed embarassed It will never be well with Lord Lugard for creating this fraudulently established nation.
Re: Police Will Set Me Free Fulani Kidnapper Boasts (video) by Dong2: 2:26am On Jan 19, 2021
Karlovic:
embarassed embarassed It will never be well with Lord Lugard for creating this fraudulently established nation.

Amen
Re: Police Will Set Me Free Fulani Kidnapper Boasts (video) by tooth4tooth: 7:32am On Jan 19, 2021
You claimed no matter how they tortured you,you will never confess. You've never been tortured,you started running your mouth confessing everything.
Re: Police Will Set Me Free Fulani Kidnapper Boasts (video) by Charmingrascal(m): 7:45am On Jan 19, 2021
Because that is what has been happening.
Re: Police Will Set Me Free Fulani Kidnapper Boasts (video) by Molahnelson(m): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2021
Karlovic:

Which Lord Lugard the one in heaven or the one in his grave
Re: Police Will Set Me Free Fulani Kidnapper Boasts (video) by valenu(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
The fear of Fulani is the beginning of southern love for themselves. While some are claiming sophisticated and intelligent, some are claiming development and smartness and the Fulani are gradually taking over them all and they will have no say in their God given southern Nigeria. Southerners, stop hating yourselves for the main time. The whole region must come together to fight this common enemy. Don't forget some educated fulanis who register on Nairaland with different accounts to cause disunity among you.

It was because of this same Fulani that the first coup was carried out when they wanted to eliminate the southern elites starting from the south west but the whole story was changed to turn the igbos as the culprit just because the majority of the plotters were igbos. Was it not BBC that painted the coup pro Igbo simply because they want to continue enjoying one Nigeria? Akanu Ibiam returned his Knight of honour confered on him by Queen Elizabeth in protest of the British involvement in the civil war.

They keep saying e go better, but things are getting worse by the day. Unemployment is not even a problem anymore. Killings and kidnappings have become the order of the day. As for me oo, let everyone go their separate way and hustle for themselves. Nigeria is scam. It is not working. In time to come, armed robbery and kidnapping will become a tradition in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police Will Set Me Free Fulani Kidnapper Boasts (video) by Pochettino(f): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
Why not wear him tyres and burn the bastard to death?? Is that difficult??
Re: Police Will Set Me Free Fulani Kidnapper Boasts (video) by DamnnNiggarr: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
shocked
Re: Police Will Set Me Free Fulani Kidnapper Boasts (video) by epondudu: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
It old video and the guy is not normal.
Re: Police Will Set Me Free Fulani Kidnapper Boasts (video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Bokoharam Releases Photos Of Gun Trucks, Van Captured From Army, Police In Dikwa / Unknown Gunmen Kill Unknown Gunmen! / Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.