Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing (260 Views)

I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry / Abuja Hookup. Mature Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing by Em222: 1:18am On Jan 19, 2021
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing by ahnie: 2:46am On Jan 19, 2021
Don't you think this request of yours is kinda demeaning? May God provide another job for you and may you not be fully leeched on a woman.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing by ahnie: 2:47am On Jan 19, 2021
Don't you think this request of yours is kinda demeaning? May God provide another job for you and may you not be fully leeched on a woman.

Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 19, 2021
So what you need is a stepping stone and not love?

Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing by IamCookie(f): 4:07am On Jan 19, 2021
He is trying to transfer his responsibility to the woman while getting the best out of it. Na wa oO
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing by Ibcurious(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
Why can't find another job before looking for love? No woman will accept you without having job except she's truly loves you. But it's advisable you get a job even it's as mall job.

I'm A Business Man Looking For True Relationship / Need A Mature And Serious Mutual Benefit Lady / A Serious Lady For A Good Relationship

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9