Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,353 members, 7,957,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" (26002 Views)

Melania Trump Visits The Great Pyramid And The Sphinx In Egypt (Photos) / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by privaldo: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Yen, yen, yen... This slut should first preach to her foolish hubby. angry

Perhaps, our IPOB blodas can help them move their rubbish out of white house. grin
Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:24am On Jan 19, 2021
Fixed!
Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by thunderbabs: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bye Bye Trump
Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by BRATISLAVA: 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
ELgordo:
Hey nairaland check out my new toy....
Hopefully not for leftists.
Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by nikdam: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mikepenny5:
She sounds sensible than her husband.
But to be honest Americans don’t know what that man did to protect them , I hope they don’t suffer. Why will everyone hate him ? From the social media to his own. I’m against his attitude , but let’s look this critical that man is not a bad president
very sensible
Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by meobizy(f): 7:48am On Jan 20, 2021
Now she can resume being a trophy wife. She will no longer bear the unnecessary responsibility which comes with being the First Lady. Why is her message contrary to her husband's? One would think they'll tow the same path. It won't surprise me if Drumpf gets assassinated soon after leaving office. The whole world will know why and nobody will do anything because where person wan point fingers to? The man has overdone and abused power. Then again, he ruled the reality show which is the politics of a world power. He inspired a lot of third world despots along the way.

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Agugbadin:

Valid point. It shows wisdom and maturity.

We all have our strengths and weaknesses. smiley

Melania exudes grace. I had to stop what I was doing to listen attentively to her farewell mesage. And when she was done, I felt like being a baby once again, crawl into my mum's waiting arms and lie down there till sleep takes over. cheesy

I can tell the difference between a speech and a true heart. Melania has the heart of a true mother, and her speech indeed healed the nation to a good extent. Donald also attests of her being a wonderful wife.
Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by ibuildstuff(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Obijulius:
With you I don’t need to watch CNN or any other leftist peace of shit media!

Now Biden is in let’s see how much of CNN u can take

I don't watch CNN too, so what's ur point. Biden is not Antichrist, Trump is not god sent. Rest.

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by Obijulius: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
ibuildstuff:

I don't watch CNN too, so what's ur point. Biden is not Antichrist, Trump is not god sent. Rest.

Stand your ground! Don’t try to be woke! Evaluate stuff based on common sense! Science, science, science!!!

There is a reason why MLK is celebrated and Al Sharpton is not!

Been black is not a curse! Read and think for yourself.

Signing out. Peace!
Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by ibuildstuff(m): 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Obijulius:

Stand your ground! Don’t try to be woke! Evaluate stuff based on common sense! Science, science, science!!!

There is a reason why MLK is celebrated and Al Sharpton is not!

Been black is not a curse! Read and think for yourself.

Signing out. Peace!
U are not making sense, Biden is not the first America president u guys called Antichrist, u also call Obama Antichrist. U people should rest with these ur conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by Obijulius: 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
Okay!

Bye Felicia!

ibuildstuff:

U are not making sense, Biden is not the first America president u guys called Antichrist, u also call Obama Antichrist. U people should rest with these ur conspiracy.
Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by Mikepenny5(m): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Slurity:
your opinion, He is not hated by all, at least got over 75million vote but to be sincere, Trump did something right and did many many thing wrong and if you ask me, I will say Trump is both a bad person and also a bad president. He lack almost everyhing a good father, husband and a good leader should have. Remove the Fact that he is rich from his life and see that he is useless. Just imagine he don't have money like Buhari. I am sure he can never achieve anything with his character and personality

Nice point
That part with Bubu got me happy
Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:21am On Jan 25, 2021
ibuildstuff:

You handled the discussion well - kudos. The other clown is just a clueless conspiracy theorist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EU Signs Gas Deal With Israel, Egypt In Bid To Ditch Russia ( Pics) / Syria's Miracle Baby, Afraa, Celebrates Her 1st Birthday (Video) / Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.