Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Fani-Kayode Pens Emotional Notes To Two Grown Sons On Birthday (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Pens Emotional Notes To Two Grown Sons On Birthday (Photos) (968 Views)

Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar / CBN Extends Deadline For Old Naira Notes To February 10 / Femi Kayode Pens Down Heartfelt Birthday Note For Wife On Her Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-Kayode Pens Emotional Notes To Two Grown Sons On Birthday (Photos) by IamHeWrites: 4:54am On Jan 19, 2021
Former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has penned emotional notes to two of his sons – Stephen and Nicholas – on their birthdays, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Fani-Kayode, on Monday, described Stephen as “kind-hearted and wonderful,” adding that he was proud of him.

“Happy birthday to my son Stephen, a truly kind-hearted and wonderful soul. You are a blessing to me, I love you and I am very proud of you. Keep shining son and may God continue to bless and be with you. Have a great day. ❤❤❤,” he wrote in a tweet.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1351034204751061001?s=20

To Nicholas, he said:
“You have proved to me that there is still so much good in the world & that whatever happens in life we must never give up hope. You are not just a source of immense pride to me but also a great inspiration.

“You are wise beyond your years & faithful, loyal & true at all times. What more could a man wish for in a son? You have been a blessing to all ur brothers & I know that long after I am gone you will always be there for them & you will keep the flag flying. You have a great legacy & you come from a proud& noble heritage.”

“Thanks for always being there for me and all your siblings. We love and appreciate you. God bless you forever. ❤,” the ex-minister added.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1351035047353217032?s=20

Asides Stephen and Nicholas, Fani-Kayode has other children with different women.

He has four boys with model Precious Chikwendu whom he separated from last year.

In early January, Fani-Kayode announced the birth of another son from an unknown woman.

Lalasticlala

Re: Fani-Kayode Pens Emotional Notes To Two Grown Sons On Birthday (Photos) by Chatflick(m): 4:59am On Jan 19, 2021
Una no dey sleep ne
Re: Fani-Kayode Pens Emotional Notes To Two Grown Sons On Birthday (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 4:59am On Jan 19, 2021
cool

60 years old man always clowning around twitter like a child

How about he gives his kids a wonderful gift for their birthday by stopping being childish and embarassing to the Fani Kayode Clan all over social media

If Pastor Tunde Bakare was not cautioned, he was ready to expose The Fani Kayodes

Re: Fani-Kayode Pens Emotional Notes To Two Grown Sons On Birthday (Photos) by Chicagoesontop: 5:09am On Jan 19, 2021
Who else thought that the second guy in the pic looks like Crazy Clown .?
Re: Fani-Kayode Pens Emotional Notes To Two Grown Sons On Birthday (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 5:35am On Jan 19, 2021
The 2nd guy looks like JAGUA(actor)

FRESH YOUNG VERSION cool
Re: Fani-Kayode Pens Emotional Notes To Two Grown Sons On Birthday (Photos) by etrouble: 6:19am On Jan 19, 2021
Okay.

These two guys have avoided public association with their drug addicted father in order to avoid public ridicule but the drug addict won’t let the guys be.
Re: Fani-Kayode Pens Emotional Notes To Two Grown Sons On Birthday (Photos) by helinues: 6:21am On Jan 19, 2021
Happy Birthday Nicholas.

Mr FFK, if you have a grown up kid like this, then it's time to stop acting like a toddler on social media

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Pens Emotional Notes To Two Grown Sons On Birthday (Photos) by Hongkog(m): 6:35am On Jan 19, 2021
FFK Needs to do DNA
Re: Fani-Kayode Pens Emotional Notes To Two Grown Sons On Birthday (Photos) by madmohamed(m): 6:52am On Jan 19, 2021
IamHeWrites:
Former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has penned emotional notes to two of his sons – Stephen and Nicholas – on their birthdays, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Fani-Kayode, on Monday, described Stephen as “kind-hearted and wonderful,” adding that he was proud of him.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1351034204751061001?s=20

To Nicholas, he said:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1351035047353217032?s=20

Asides Stephen and Nicholas, Fani-Kayode has other children with different women.

He has four boys with model Precious Chikwendu whom he separated from last year.

In early January, Fani-Kayode announced the birth of another son from an unknown woman.

Lalasticlala
ffk my man I know the first one is not a gay look like. Happy birthday to him
Re: Fani-Kayode Pens Emotional Notes To Two Grown Sons On Birthday (Photos) by femi4: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2021
DNA needed asap
Re: Fani-Kayode Pens Emotional Notes To Two Grown Sons On Birthday (Photos) by TANID(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2021
Chicagoesontop:
Who else thought that the second guy in the pic looks like Crazy Clown .?
can You Proved that To Me by DNA grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Pens Emotional Notes To Two Grown Sons On Birthday (Photos) by adadike(f): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2021
Oh chim! Fani idikwa too much nwoke amu ike
Re: Fani-Kayode Pens Emotional Notes To Two Grown Sons On Birthday (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2021
I actually thought he was looking for a male child that's why he was diicking about like a dog, didn't know he was cursed to be that way.

Hbd to them.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Pens Emotional Notes To Two Grown Sons On Birthday (Photos) by Beremx(f): 9:42am On Jan 19, 2021
How many more do we need to see? FFK needs a DNA to ascertain his biological children.
Re: Fani-Kayode Pens Emotional Notes To Two Grown Sons On Birthday (Photos) by illicit(m): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2021
Bleep him and his sons....

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Addresses Rumours Of Her Having An Affair With Oshimole / Fulani Herdsmen Attack And The Breakup Of Nigeria In 2023 / Nigeria Exits Recession, Sees Dramatic Fall In Corruption - Euro Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.