Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Femi Kayode Pens Down Heartfelt Birthday Note For Wife On Her Birthday (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kayode Pens Down Heartfelt Birthday Note For Wife On Her Birthday (photos) (1070 Views)

Tinubu Achieved In Few Days What Buhari Couldn't Do In Years - Femi Kayode / Fani-Kayode Pens Emotional Notes To Two Grown Sons On Birthday (Photos) / Breaking News!!! Femi Kayode Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Kayode Pens Down Heartfelt Birthday Note For Wife On Her Birthday (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 8:23am On Jan 19, 2022
Nigerian essayist and politician, Femi Kayode has taken to social media to celebrate his wife, Regina Amonoo as she turns a year older today.

The former Minister today, January, 19 with excitement shares lovely photos of his wife wife a beautiful caption to mark her birthday.

Regina Amonoo who married Femi Fani-Kayode in 1997 is his third wife and the union is blessed with a beautiful daughter.

Taking to twitter, Femi Fani-Kayode wrote:

“If I ever met an angel, it was you.

If I ever had a loyal and true friend who, through thick and thin, was as constant as the Northern star, it is you.

If I was ever loved it was by you.

If I ever had love to give, it was for you

You are everything to me & I will love you forever both in this world & the next.

For 24 beautiful years we have been one & until the day I die we shall be as one.

I will never leave you. I will never stop loving you. I will never forget you. I will always stand by you.

May God continue to be with you and May He grant you many more years of peace, joy, good health, blessings and prosperity.

For 24 beautiful years we have been one & until the day I die we shall be as one.

I will never leave you. I will never stop loving you. I will never forget you. I will always stand by you.

May God continue to be with you and May He grant you many more years of peace, joy, good health, blessings and prosperity.

May He strike down your enemies, curse those that seek to curse you and shame your adversaries and foes.

May He bless those that bless you, meet your every need and cause you to flourish and excel.

May He vindicate you and cause you to go from strength to strength.

May He enlarge your coast, exalt your horn and cause you to increase.

May He make every crooked path straight before you and make a way for you even where there seems to be no way.

I do not have the words to express just how wonderful you are and just how precious you are to me but you know exactly how I feel.

Nothing can ever come between us because we are one & so it shall always be. May the Lord reward u for ur love & commitment to me & our beautiful daughter Remi.May He remember u at ur time & point of need & in the day of battle & may He watch over u for good & not for evil.

May His angel guard you jealously night and day & may He cause you to prosper.

May evil never come nigh your doorstep & may the Lord continue to be your shield, your glory and the lifter of your head.

May you rise up to where you belong & may your star shine brightly.”

May u continue to be a blessing to those around u & a great source of inspiration & strength to those that love you. Happy birthday to my number one, my Queen, my mother, my dearest & most cherished friend, my counsellor, my advocate, my champion & my darling wife Gina.

This is your day: enjoy it and bask in the favour, love, excellence, glory and power of the Living God.

Live long and prosper my darling. I am so proud of you.

You are a true Daughter of Zion and Handmaiden of the Living God.

You are the quintessential virtuous woman: resilient, strong, faithful, true & full of love, kindness & compassion: there is none like you. To u & urs creation shall be kind & posterity shall testify & bear witness of the great blessing that u are.We love u& always will.❤❤❤"

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1483692173195419652?t=S3kymugGOZzjCCEjMgw1Tg&s=19

Source: https://salemgists.com/nothing-can-ever-come-between-us-femi-kayode-pens-down-heartfelt-birthday-note-for-wife-on-her-birthday-photos/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Down Heartfelt Birthday Note For Wife On Her Birthday (photos) by silvoclaira: 8:24am On Jan 19, 2022
FFK the poet grin

Happy Birthday!

BTW, I see hand of monkey for that 'Pyramid of Rice' for Abuja o
Re: Femi Kayode Pens Down Heartfelt Birthday Note For Wife On Her Birthday (photos) by Unruly7(m): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2022
Na all these lines uncle Femi de use catch all these fine babes

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Down Heartfelt Birthday Note For Wife On Her Birthday (photos) by chatinent: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2022
So after this foodpocrite eats gluttonously, words from Eden enter into his cranium and every resting places in his head??

Wow.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Down Heartfelt Birthday Note For Wife On Her Birthday (photos) by hisexcellency34: 8:46am On Jan 19, 2022
You can write this but can't keep her under your roof? Dumbass

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Down Heartfelt Birthday Note For Wife On Her Birthday (photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2022
Nothing can ever come between us because we are one & so it shall always be.

Clown ... Keep deceiving the poor lady
Re: Femi Kayode Pens Down Heartfelt Birthday Note For Wife On Her Birthday (photos) by DOTian: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2022
Wife number trio, and he's still in counting..
They all left him because his machine haff knocked..
You Gerrit? If you don't Gerrit, forget about it...
Re: Femi Kayode Pens Down Heartfelt Birthday Note For Wife On Her Birthday (photos) by dawnomike(m): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2022
I really do not understand...

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Down Heartfelt Birthday Note For Wife On Her Birthday (photos) by daddytime(m): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2022
One cooler of rice for you bwoda Femooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Down Heartfelt Birthday Note For Wife On Her Birthday (photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2022
Mad gluttonous man
Re: Femi Kayode Pens Down Heartfelt Birthday Note For Wife On Her Birthday (photos) by Blackfire(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2022
This one don over bleach sef

When fani is frolicking from west side to east coast who is in her studio? ?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Down Heartfelt Birthday Note For Wife On Her Birthday (photos) by Gadafii: 11:12am On Jan 19, 2022
This femi guy is probably bipolar
Re: Femi Kayode Pens Down Heartfelt Birthday Note For Wife On Her Birthday (photos) by festacman(m): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Down Heartfelt Birthday Note For Wife On Her Birthday (photos) by mytime24(f): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
Fake
Feelings
Keeper

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off / 13% Drivation: RMAFC Add Anambra To Oil Producing States, Shuts Out Lagos / Unknown Gunmen Strike Again, Shoots Down Policeman In Soludo’s LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.