Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Well Water In Your Area - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Well Water In Your Area (354 Views)

How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? / How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? / How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Well Water In Your Area by Yemsam01: 6:10am On Jan 19, 2021
Good day,
So a couple of well in my area are dried of water. My question is, is it also like that in your different areas? And what can cause it? The rain?
Re: Well Water In Your Area by samwash(m): 6:37am On Jan 19, 2021
You were not specify abt ur area, it will be better we own ur location.
Some well do dry up at extreme dry season as we are now, because the water table will goes down because of no rain.
Depending on the depth of the well to meet with the water table. Some borehole also experience dry up in extreme dry season. In geology borehole are also refers to as well.
Different areas/ location have different depth of water table, once the rain start falling, the water table will raise again that when you see a dry well start having water again.
The well in my compound never runs dry through out the yr.
I think a water Engineer or a Geologist in the house will explain better.

1 Like

Re: Well Water In Your Area by daddy001: 8:55am On Jan 19, 2021
Yemsam01:
Good day,
So a couple of well in my area are dried of water. My question is, is it also like that in your different areas? And what can cause it? The rain?
ff
Re: Well Water In Your Area by Yemsam01: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2021
samwash:
You were not specify abt ur area, it will be better we own ur location.
Some well do dry up at extreme dry season as we are now, because the water table will goes down because of no rain.
Depending on the depth of the well to meet with the water table. Some borehole also experience dry up in extreme dry season. In geology borehole are also refers to as well.
Different areas/ location have different depth of water table, once the rain start falling, the water table will raise again that when you see a dry well start having water again.
The well in my compound never runs dry through out the yr.
I think a water Engineer or a Geologist in the house will explain better.

Thank you
Re: Well Water In Your Area by Yemsam01: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2021
daddy001:
ff

Meaning?
Re: Well Water In Your Area by daddy001: 11:26am On Jan 19, 2021
Yemsam01:

Meaning?
following

(1) (Reply)

Bakery Perfection At Its Finest! / Mini Egg Rocky Road / What Will You Do To Sort Out This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.