Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% (17210 Views)

Throwback:Nigeria's Rail Costs Inflated By Over 100% By Amaechi And Buhari / Those Critizing Nigeria Rail Line To Niger Republic Are Ignorant: Photo / Read The Full Transcript Of The 2019 Budget Estimates By PMB To NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by CSTRR: 7:18am On Jan 19, 2021
Rails that cost $1 billion in other places cost $5billion here.

How can Nigeria build a locomotive rail transport from ibadan-kano for a whooping $5.2billion?

How?
A mere locomotive, not even a hyperloop or a high speed rail.

That money is enough to build both ibadan-kano and Lagos-calabar in other places.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by lastmessenger: 7:22am On Jan 19, 2021
Mods its time to do the needful. This guy is constituting a very big nuisance in this forum.

Why should you guys stand a watch government paid agent litter this forum with utter gebbridh?

This guy should be banned for life for trying to derail this thread [Qquote author= post=98209748]More on TRAINS.....

Kudos to our darling Daddy for all the good works he and his Vice president have been doing all over our darling nation.

Slow and steady, Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.
I HATE TALLEST BUILDING EAST OF THE NIGER

Let me give the background to this piece. I was reading some comments on Twitter early in the week, when I ran into this one by one Dr Ben Gbenro: “Why are some people allergic to good news about Nigeria? You are angry about the test-run of Lagos-Ibadan rail, you are angry about the development in Onne Port, but will eagerly amplify any negative news even if it’s not true. Something is wrong with you and I am here to tell you.”

Of course, that comment generated responses, both positive and negative. But the one that caught my fancy specially was by Ayekooto, who declared: “We have got to a stage when GMB achievements can no longer be denied but hated. I hate trains. I hate bridges. I hate rice.”

Very profound. A lot of people can no longer deny the many achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari, particularly in the area of infrastructure, building a new Nigeria, and so, they have decided to hate it. Sad. Very sad.

Nobody can deny that there are very serious challenges in the country, particularly in the areas of security, the economy, and standard of living generally. But that is not all there is to Nigeria of today, and those challenges are being addressed very robustly. That hymn says “behind a frowning providence, He hides a smiling face. His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour.” We will surely see an end to the challenges, if we all work together, and eschew hate speeches.

Why then do some people choose to see and amplify only negative things? Why do they choose to remain willfully blind and deaf to positive things? And surrounded and confronted by salutary developments, they keep repeating; what has the Buhari administration achieved? Show us.

You tell them that just last weekend, there was a test run of the Lagos-Ibadan rail project, with brand new coaches that will begin commercial operation before the end of the year.That is happening in a country where we were told we couldn’t afford new coaches when our oil was selling at over 100 dollars per barrel. Now, at about 40 dollars per barrel, we are launching new coaches. Instead of giving credit to a prudent government, they just say; I hate trains.

Okay, if you hate trains, what of brand new airports in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Enugu, and others in the works? There was a time we were said to parade the worst airports in the world. But not any longer. Buhari reversed it in his four years. What do they say about that? They look up, look down, scratch their heads, and say; I hate airports. I’ve never even boarded a plane in my life, and I don’t want to board. Will I ever enter a plane if I’d been killed by bandits?

Okay. You hate airports and planes. What of bridges being built over rivers in different parts of the country, most especially the Second River Niger Bridge, which the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) built with mouth for 16 years. You tell them that the bridge is almost 50% done, and should be completed in the first quarter of 2022. There’s also the Loko-Oweto Bridge, linking Benue and Nasarawa States. It was started by a previous administration, but almost completed now. Like a cornered rat, their eyes dart furtively from corner to corner, seeking a hole to enter. Finding none, they tell you deadpan: I hate bridges.

Okay. All those are physical structures. So they want stomach infrastructure. You then tell them of the rice revolution, which has freed us from being a net importer of the product in the world. You point out that if Buhari hadn’t put his money where his mouth was, and encouraged us to go back to the land, causing rice farmers to rise from six to 12 million, we would have been in serious trouble when COVID-19 struck. How would we have imported rice, with all international borders closed, and no foreign exchange to even place orders? They pat their tummies gingerly, belch after a hearty meal, and then declare: I hate rice.

A Cancer Centre has been built and commissioned by President Buhari at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH). An ultra-modern diagnostic center also built and commissioned in Kano. And just this week, another diagnostic centre built at a cost of $5.5 million, was commissioned at the Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia, in Abia State. What do they say of all these? “I hate hospitals. May I never need to use any diagnostic centre. It is not my portion.”

You join them to say amen, since you don’t have a hateful heart. And you remind them that the largest ever vessel in the country, Maerskline Stadelhorn, with a length of 300 meters and width of 48 meters, berthed few days ago at Onne Port, in Rivers State. That is the biggest ever container vessel to berth in any part of Nigeria. Onne people were delirious with joy, and praised the government to high heavens, because no vessel had come to their port for 12 years, till August last year, under Buhari. You tell the naysayers the positive economic implications, but they refuse to listen. They dive under water, shouting as they go: We hate container vessels.

You then take them to Yenagoa, in Bayelsa State. Just last week, the skyline of South-south and South-East was transformed, as President Buhari commissioned the tallest Federal Government structure in the region, the 17-story Nigerian Content Tower, Headquarters of Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).

The architectural masterpiece occupies an area equivalent to four football fields, and has a 1,000 seater conference centre plus a 10 MW power plant. Started in late 2015, now completed, all under Buhari. Engineer Simbi Wabote, Executive Secretary of the agency paid tribute to the resolve, determination and encouragement of the President, that saw the structure to completion in record time. And Wabote, third E.S of NCDMB in its 10 years history, has written his name in gold. Just because he has a supportive President.

Minister of State for Petroleum, Chief Timipre Sylvia, under whose tenure as Bayelsa State Governor the land was allocated for the project, declared: “The commissioning of this building is symbolic in many ways. It shows that Mr President is keen to see infrastructural development in every part of the country...It shows that skyscrapers and other laudable infrastructure can be built in the Niger Delta.”

But they say Buhari hasn’t achieved anything. You show them the 17-story building, and as they gaze skyward, their caps and headgear fall off. You pick the cap and headgear, dust and hand them back. And you ask, brothers and sisters, how now? Rather than admit defeat, they pull the caps and headgear over their eyes, and grumbled: We hate skyscrapers. They make us dizzy.

At that point, you pity them.
You realize that they need prayers.
They hate everything good.
They hate anything uplifting.
They hate development.
They hate their country.
They even hate themselves.

To the enemies of the country,
Children of hate, Frustrations and perdition,
Lovers of bad news,
The anointing wey all of us @[color=#006600][/color] carry,
No be una Papa mate!

No Cap!

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

Amen and God bless you real good.
Happy New Year.

God bless you and God bless your parents for giving us a wise man like you.
You are one of the few sane people we have here.
Keep it up and Happy New Year! kiss

[/quote]Mods its time to do the needful. This guy is constituting a very big nuisance in this forum.

Why should you guys stand a watch government paid agent litter this forum with utter gebbridh?

This guy should be banned for life for trying to derail this thread

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:23am On Jan 19, 2021
Nigeria will be great again.
God punish devil and enemies of our nation.
Idiotic corrupt souls wailing cos they have no more access to steal from our nationa treasury.
May all politicians that have stolen from our country all end in miserable deaths, along with their supporters.
You can't escape it.
Na to commot clothes enter market remain as we dey see am grin cheesy wink
Foolish thieves in pains wailing and crying.
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by hush15: 7:24am On Jan 19, 2021
post=98209748:
More on TRAINS.....

Kudos to our darling Daddy for all the good works he and his Vice president have been doing all over our darling nation.

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.

Let me give the background to this piece. I was reading some comments on Twitter early in the week, when I ran into this one by one Dr Ben Gbenro: “Why are some people allergic to good news about Nigeria? You are angry about the test-run of Lagos-Ibadan rail, you are angry about the development in Onne Port, but will eagerly amplify any negative news even if it’s not true. Something is wrong with you and I am here to tell you.”

Of course, that comment generated responses, both positive and negative. But the one that caught my fancy specially was by Ayekooto, who declared: “We have got to a stage when GMB achievements can no longer be denied but hated. I hate trains. I hate bridges. I hate rice.”

Very profound. A lot of people can no longer deny the many achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari, particularly in the area of infrastructure, building a new Nigeria, and so, they have decided to hate it. Sad. Very sad.

Nobody can deny that there are very serious challenges in the country, particularly in the areas of security, the economy, and standard of living generally. But that is not all there is to Nigeria of today, and those challenges are being addressed very robustly. That hymn says “behind a frowning providence, He hides a smiling face. His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour.” We will surely see an end to the challenges, if we all work together, and eschew hate speeches.

Why then do some people choose to see and amplify only negative things? Why do they choose to remain willfully blind and deaf to positive things? And surrounded and confronted by salutary developments, they keep repeating; what has the Buhari administration achieved? Show us.

You tell them that just last weekend, there was a test run of the Lagos-Ibadan rail project, with brand new coaches that will begin commercial operation before the end of the year.That is happening in a country where we were told we couldn’t afford new coaches when our oil was selling at over 100 dollars per barrel. Now, at about 40 dollars per barrel, we are launching new coaches. Instead of giving credit to a prudent government, they just say; I hate trains.

Okay, if you hate trains, what of brand new airports in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Enugu, and others in the works? There was a time we were said to parade the worst airports in the world. But not any longer. Buhari reversed it in his four years. What do they say about that? They look up, look down, scratch their heads, and say; I hate airports. I’ve never even boarded a plane in my life, and I don’t want to board. Will I ever enter a plane if I’d been killed by bandits?

Okay. You hate airports and planes. What of bridges being built over rivers in different parts of the country, most especially the Second River Niger Bridge, which the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) built with mouth for 16 years. You tell them that the bridge is almost 50% done, and should be completed in the first quarter of 2022. There’s also the Loko-Oweto Bridge, linking Benue and Nasarawa States. It was started by a previous administration, but almost completed now. Like a cornered rat, their eyes dart furtively from corner to corner, seeking a hole to enter. Finding none, they tell you deadpan: I hate bridges.

Okay. All those are physical structures. So they want stomach infrastructure. You then tell them of the rice revolution, which has freed us from being a net importer of the product in the world. You point out that if Buhari hadn’t put his money where his mouth was, and encouraged us to go back to the land, causing rice farmers to rise from six to 12 million, we would have been in serious trouble when COVID-19 struck. How would we have imported rice, with all international borders closed, and no foreign exchange to even place orders? They pat their tummies gingerly, belch after a hearty meal, and then declare: I hate rice.

A Cancer Centre has been built and commissioned by President Buhari at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH). An ultra-modern diagnostic center also built and commissioned in Kano. And just this week, another diagnostic centre built at a cost of $5.5 million, was commissioned at the Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia, in Abia State. What do they say of all these? “I hate hospitals. May I never need to use any diagnostic centre. It is not my portion.”

You join them to say amen, since you don’t have a hateful heart. And you remind them that the largest ever vessel in the country, Maerskline Stadelhorn, with a length of 300 meters and width of 48 meters, berthed few days ago at Onne Port, in Rivers State. That is the biggest ever container vessel to berth in any part of Nigeria. Onne people were delirious with joy, and praised the government to high heavens, because no vessel had come to their port for 12 years, till August last year, under Buhari. You tell the naysayers the positive economic implications, but they refuse to listen. They dive under water, shouting as they go: We hate container vessels.

You then take them to Yenagoa, in Bayelsa State. Just last week, the skyline of South-south and South-East was transformed, as President Buhari commissioned the tallest Federal Government structure in the region, the 17-story Nigerian Content Tower, Headquarters of Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).

The architectural masterpiece occupies an area equivalent to four football fields, and has a 1,000 seater conference centre plus a 10 MW power plant. Started in late 2015, now completed, all under Buhari. Engineer Simbi Wabote, Executive Secretary of the agency paid tribute to the resolve, determination and encouragement of the President, that saw the structure to completion in record time. And Wabote, third E.S of NCDMB in its 10 years history, has written his name in gold. Just because he has a supportive President.

Minister of State for Petroleum, Chief Timipre Sylvia, under whose tenure as Bayelsa State Governor the land was allocated for the project, declared: “The commissioning of this building is symbolic in many ways. It shows that Mr President is keen to see infrastructural development in every part of the country...It shows that skyscrapers and other laudable infrastructure can be built in the Niger Delta.”

But they say Buhari hasn’t achieved anything. You show them the 17-story building, and as they gaze skyward, their caps and headgear fall off. You pick the cap and headgear, dust and hand them back. And you ask, brothers and sisters, how now? Rather than admit defeat, they pull the caps and headgear over their eyes, and grumbled: We hate skyscrapers. They make us dizzy.

They hate development.
They hate their country.

Lovers of bad news,
No be una Papa mate!

No Cap!

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

Happy New Year.

SMH..... At what cost to Nigerians!
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:27am On Jan 19, 2021
lastmessenger:
God. Will punish all government paid agent littering this forum with gebberish
Amen. Their end will be so painful...all the evil messengers of deaths, looters and criminals.
Sorrow tears and blood will be their portion.

Thanks for your prayers last messenger.
Chop knuckles kiss
Now, na to wait for the answer to your prayers. grin cheesy wink

Sip Easy cool

1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Brushstrokes20: 7:28am On Jan 19, 2021
Yet some brainless, irredeemable Lunatics refers to theredundant coupist as mr. Integrity!

Buhari and cohorts are common THIEVES!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by orisa37: 7:31am On Jan 19, 2021
Corruption is standard practice of Government in NIGERIA.
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by teskie: 7:31am On Jan 19, 2021
post=98209748:
More on TRAINS.....

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.

They hate development.
They hate their country.

Lovers of bad news,
No be una Papa mate!

No Cap!

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

Happy New Year.

The article is talking about massive corruption in the rail sector not whether Buhari is trying or not.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by membranus: 7:31am On Jan 19, 2021
Amaechi must chop, he must get richer and richer.

And as he chops, the little cronies in the ministry must eat from his crumbs too.

Therefore the overbloated rail contract cost.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Glycosunde: 7:33am On Jan 19, 2021
If you voted for this government and you're surprised now, then you're really gullible. Budget padding as always been the order of the day for this government while paying some sickle celled online urchins peanuts to do image praising for them. The truth is that Buhari came to render the country useless and penniless and he is just doing that with the inflated meaningless projects. Vote for either APC OR PDP come 2023 and see how God will punish you people the more with more sinister useless dictators. Nonsense Ingredients and Buhari APChites

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Minjim: 7:34am On Jan 19, 2021
post=98209748:
More on TRAINS.....

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.

They hate development.
They hate their country.

Lovers of bad news,
No be una Papa mate!

No Cap!

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

Happy New Year.

You are a Buharist, not a Patriot.

S

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Advision: 7:35am On Jan 19, 2021
post=98209748:
More on TRAINS.....

Your mumu too plenty. Youre one of the idiots keeping this country down with your useless propaganda.

You guys should go and find another work.

Bunch if dunderheads

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Minjim: 7:35am On Jan 19, 2021
They gave us one for the price of two and except us to applaud.

Because we don't know better ?
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by AFONJACOW(m): 7:38am On Jan 19, 2021
If you know how much it cost Dubai to build their light rail across the cities u will spit on Nigeria government .. most especially this buhari government know no nothing only thing they are interested is looting of public fund
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Oluwafhemmi10: 7:42am On Jan 19, 2021
Daylight robbery from the evil government....and some ignorant Nigerians still call it an achievement despite borrowing billions of dollars on behalf of their pockets for the project, yet majority of the populace won't still be able to afford the train-fare. Yet the borrowed fund will still be paid back with interest for years with tax-payers money, and many lovers of this corrupt administration on this platform will only rant and still be happy to adapt to the suffering they are already used to. I don't like mentioning names, they full this platform berekete and they know themselves. Suffering and smiling is their motto.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by MotiveU(f): 7:44am On Jan 19, 2021
post=98209748:
More on TRAINS.....

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.

They hate development.
They hate their country.

Lovers of bad news,
No be una Papa mate!

No Cap!

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

Happy New Year.

Paid pen writers association of Nigeria.
Online cyber warriors.
Continue

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Doyou2019: 7:44am On Jan 19, 2021
post=98209748:
More on TRAINS.....

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.

They hate development.
They hate their country.

Lovers of bad news,
No be una Papa mate!

No Cap!

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

Happy New Year.

grin

Confirmation bias won't save you and your ilks on NL this year.
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
The truth is when it comes to corruption and hyperinflation of project cost buhari regime is in no way different from others

The difference is a big untruthful mouth, overpromising and underdelivering.
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Jaqenhghar: 8:02am On Jan 19, 2021
[quote author=MondayOsunbor post=98209934][/quote]
Why are you asking me? Do I have such powers?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Fozzyy21: 8:02am On Jan 19, 2021
Shame nor dey catch for once.....did u read this article at all?
[quote author= post=98209748]More on TRAINS.....

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.

Let me give the background to this piece. I was reading some comments on Twitter early in the week, when I ran into this one by one Dr Ben Gbenro: “Why are some people allergic to good news about Nigeria? You are angry about the test-run of Lagos-Ibadan rail, you are angry about the development in Onne Port, but will eagerly amplify any negative news even if it’s not true. Something is wrong with you and I am here to tell
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by LZAA: 8:09am On Jan 19, 2021
Aside from the obvious inflation of the contract, is there any useful reason there is a train track to niger?
Cc imhotep greenback blackking98 afamed sarrki yarimo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Cti28(m): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2021
[s]
post=98209748:
More on TRAINS.....

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.

They hate development.
They hate their country.

Lovers of bad news,
No be una Papa mate!

No Cap!

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

Happy New Year.

[/s]
You booked this space, just to spew out this nonsense
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Modarun(m): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2021
Everyday the useless APC Urchins ll come here to defend them or call PDP names, but not even the PDP have the balls to loot as brazen as these corruption fighters. They wailed abt Dasukis 2.5B arms dealsmiley But spent 3B to search for non existing oil in the north.
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by uniquetechng: 8:16am On Jan 19, 2021
post=98209748:
More on TRAINS.....

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.

They hate development.
They hate their country.

Lovers of bad news,
No be una Papa mate!

No Cap!

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

Happy New Year.

How is inflation of contract sum an achievement
And what achievements are you referring to because the last time I checked Buhari is yet to deliver any project 100% initiated and completed by his administration , so what hate were you referring to?
The Ethiopian light rail project which is twice the distance of the Kano proposed rail line cost far lower than what our leaders quoted for the Kano rail line and here you are defending criminals instead of berating them.

People like you are the problem of this nation not the leaders, if we cannot hold our leaders accountable how do you expect them to do the right thing?
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Belial06: 8:22am On Jan 19, 2021
[s]
post=98209748:
More on TRAINS.....

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.

They hate development.
They hate their country.

Lovers of bad news,
No be una Papa mate!

No Cap!

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

Happy New Year.

[/s]
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by adenigga(m): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2021
uniquetechng:
How is inflation of contract sum an achievement
And what achievements are you referring to because the last time I checked Buhari is yet to deliver any project 100% initiated and completed by his administration , so what hate were you referring to?
The Ethiopian light rail project which is twice the distance of the Kano proposed rail line cost far lower than what our leaders quoted for the Kano rail line and here you are defending criminals instead of berating them.

People like you are the problem of this nation not the leaders, if we cannot hold our leaders accountable how do you expect them to do the right thing?

My guy! Leave that mofo alone.

His conditions is pictorially illustrated below.....

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by lexy2014: 8:24am On Jan 19, 2021
post=98209748:
More on TRAINS.....

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.

They hate development.
They hate their country.

Lovers of bad news,
No be una Papa mate!

No Cap!

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

Happy New Year.

Under d watch of angel buhari, contracts are inflated by a 100% and u still calling PDP. And this contract scam is just d one that we no. What of d others we don't no of?Isn't it under buharis watch that his ministry of petroleum spent 98m on fliers last year?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by uniquetechng: 8:31am On Jan 19, 2021
adenigga:

My guy! Leave that mofo alone.

His conditions is pictorially illustrated below.....
Thought as much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Decides: PDP Is Ready – Okowa Reacts As Adeleke Wins Governorship Poll / Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian / Top 10 Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Lagos By Abdulkabir Olatunji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 240
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.