Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% (17188 Views)

Throwback:Nigeria's Rail Costs Inflated By Over 100% By Amaechi And Buhari / Those Critizing Nigeria Rail Line To Niger Republic Are Ignorant: Photo / Read The Full Transcript Of The 2019 Budget Estimates By PMB To NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Mgbadike80: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2021
adenigga:

!!!!!......
guy, na beg i de beg na. Give me the connect.
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Simeon88(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2021
No surprise here at all. With my experience as an IT student in ministry of water resources, nothing surprise me anymore when it comes to government contracts. I sincerely thought PMB will be able to bring some sanity but unfortunately, those evil directors, MD and perm sec were able to overpower baba and continue their usual ways. It's well sha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by seunayantokun(m): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2021
The governments at all levels in Nigeria would not have been satanically corrupt if there had been no corrupt constitution.
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Sheuns(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2021
Contract cost inflation is very common in almost all aspects of this country. Both in the private and public sector. Worse in the public sector. Pencil that sells or N10 in the market will cost about N100 in a typical Nigerian quotation.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Scetrocom: 8:59am On Jan 19, 2021
To make the matter worse, all the rails being develop for south west, south south and south east are for passengers, not for cargo. How does this take trailers and other heavy articulate vehicles off our road. The essence of developing rail network across the country is to take off the burden of heavy vehicles off our road and make use of trains for most of our haulage. All rail projects in the SS,SE and SW were awarded to Chinese. This newly awarded for the core north went to Portuguese to ensure quality and durability. God is on the throne.

Meanwhile, if you want to make passive income on daily basis by carrying out simple tasks on facebook, contact me on WhatsApp 08052631908

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Theoutsider: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2021
post=98209748:
More on TRAINS.....

Kudos to our darling Daddy for all the good works he and his Vice president have been doing all over our darling nation.

Slow and steady, Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.
I HATE TALLEST BUILDING EAST OF THE NIGER

Let me give the background to this piece. I was reading some comments on Twitter early in the week, when I ran into this one by one Dr Ben Gbenro: “Why are some people allergic to good news about Nigeria? You are angry about the test-run of Lagos-Ibadan rail, you are angry about the development in Onne Port, but will eagerly amplify any negative news even if it’s not true. Something is wrong with you and I am here to tell you.”

Of course, that comment generated responses, both positive and negative. But the one that caught my fancy specially was by Ayekooto, who declared: “We have got to a stage when GMB achievements can no longer be denied but hated. I hate trains. I hate bridges. I hate rice.”

Very profound. A lot of people can no longer deny the many achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari, particularly in the area of infrastructure, building a new Nigeria, and so, they have decided to hate it. Sad. Very sad.

Nobody can deny that there are very serious challenges in the country, particularly in the areas of security, the economy, and standard of living generally. But that is not all there is to Nigeria of today, and those challenges are being addressed very robustly. That hymn says “behind a frowning providence, He hides a smiling face. His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour.” We will surely see an end to the challenges, if we all work together, and eschew hate speeches.

Why then do some people choose to see and amplify only negative things? Why do they choose to remain willfully blind and deaf to positive things? And surrounded and confronted by salutary developments, they keep repeating; what has the Buhari administration achieved? Show us.

You tell them that just last weekend, there was a test run of the Lagos-Ibadan rail project, with brand new coaches that will begin commercial operation before the end of the year.That is happening in a country where we were told we couldn’t afford new coaches when our oil was selling at over 100 dollars per barrel. Now, at about 40 dollars per barrel, we are launching new coaches. Instead of giving credit to a prudent government, they just say; I hate trains.

Okay, if you hate trains, what of brand new airports in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Enugu, and others in the works? There was a time we were said to parade the worst airports in the world. But not any longer. Buhari reversed it in his four years. What do they say about that? They look up, look down, scratch their heads, and say; I hate airports. I’ve never even boarded a plane in my life, and I don’t want to board. Will I ever enter a plane if I’d been killed by bandits?

Okay. You hate airports and planes. What of bridges being built over rivers in different parts of the country, most especially the Second River Niger Bridge, which the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) built with mouth for 16 years. You tell them that the bridge is almost 50% done, and should be completed in the first quarter of 2022. There’s also the Loko-Oweto Bridge, linking Benue and Nasarawa States. It was started by a previous administration, but almost completed now. Like a cornered rat, their eyes dart furtively from corner to corner, seeking a hole to enter. Finding none, they tell you deadpan: I hate bridges.

Okay. All those are physical structures. So they want stomach infrastructure. You then tell them of the rice revolution, which has freed us from being a net importer of the product in the world. You point out that if Buhari hadn’t put his money where his mouth was, and encouraged us to go back to the land, causing rice farmers to rise from six to 12 million, we would have been in serious trouble when COVID-19 struck. How would we have imported rice, with all international borders closed, and no foreign exchange to even place orders? They pat their tummies gingerly, belch after a hearty meal, and then declare: I hate rice.

A Cancer Centre has been built and commissioned by President Buhari at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH). An ultra-modern diagnostic center also built and commissioned in Kano. And just this week, another diagnostic centre built at a cost of $5.5 million, was commissioned at the Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia, in Abia State. What do they say of all these? “I hate hospitals. May I never need to use any diagnostic centre. It is not my portion.”

You join them to say amen, since you don’t have a hateful heart. And you remind them that the largest ever vessel in the country, Maerskline Stadelhorn, with a length of 300 meters and width of 48 meters, berthed few days ago at Onne Port, in Rivers State. That is the biggest ever container vessel to berth in any part of Nigeria. Onne people were delirious with joy, and praised the government to high heavens, because no vessel had come to their port for 12 years, till August last year, under Buhari. You tell the naysayers the positive economic implications, but they refuse to listen. They dive under water, shouting as they go: We hate container vessels.

You then take them to Yenagoa, in Bayelsa State. Just last week, the skyline of South-south and South-East was transformed, as President Buhari commissioned the tallest Federal Government structure in the region, the 17-story Nigerian Content Tower, Headquarters of Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).

The architectural masterpiece occupies an area equivalent to four football fields, and has a 1,000 seater conference centre plus a 10 MW power plant. Started in late 2015, now completed, all under Buhari. Engineer Simbi Wabote, Executive Secretary of the agency paid tribute to the resolve, determination and encouragement of the President, that saw the structure to completion in record time. And Wabote, third E.S of NCDMB in its 10 years history, has written his name in gold. Just because he has a supportive President.

Minister of State for Petroleum, Chief Timipre Sylvia, under whose tenure as Bayelsa State Governor the land was allocated for the project, declared: “The commissioning of this building is symbolic in many ways. It shows that Mr President is keen to see infrastructural development in every part of the country...It shows that skyscrapers and other laudable infrastructure can be built in the Niger Delta.”

But they say Buhari hasn’t achieved anything. You show them the 17-story building, and as they gaze skyward, their caps and headgear fall off. You pick the cap and headgear, dust and hand them back. And you ask, brothers and sisters, how now? Rather than admit defeat, they pull the caps and headgear over their eyes, and grumbled: We hate skyscrapers. They make us dizzy.

At that point, you pity them.
You realize that they need prayers.
They hate everything good.
They hate anything uplifting.
They hate development.
They hate their country.
They even hate themselves.

To the enemies of the country,
Children of hate, Frustrations and perdition,
Lovers of bad news,
The anointing wey all of us @[color=#006600][/color] carry,
No be una Papa mate!

No Cap!

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

Amen and God bless you real good.
Happy New Year.

God bless you and God bless your parents for giving us a wise man like you.
You are one of the few sane people we have here.
Keep it up and Happy New Year! kiss

better take a lesson in economics. This is a bad deal

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by rapcy(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2021
This country is messed up by this current administration
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by ITbomb(m): 9:23am On Jan 19, 2021
That is what they are stealing money from citizens account in the name of dormant account

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by 0times6equal0: 9:24am On Jan 19, 2021
sad
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by NwaforIgbo: 9:29am On Jan 19, 2021
I thinkg the Rail Terminal Buldings is also Inclusive in the cost..
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by NwaforIgbo: 9:39am On Jan 19, 2021
I think the Rail Terminal Buildings is also Inclusive in the cost..
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by poiZon: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2021
post=98209748:
More on TRAINS.....

Kudos to our darling Daddy for all the good works he and his Vice president have been doing all over our darling nation.

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.

Let me give the background to this piece. I was reading some comments on Twitter early in the week, when I ran into this one by one Dr Ben Gbenro: “Why are some people allergic to good news about Nigeria? You are angry about the test-run of Lagos-Ibadan rail, you are angry about the development in Onne Port, but will eagerly amplify any negative news even if it’s not true. Something is wrong with you and I am here to tell you.”

Of course, that comment generated responses, both positive and negative. But the one that caught my fancy specially was by Ayekooto, who declared: “We have got to a stage when GMB achievements can no longer be denied but hated. I hate trains. I hate bridges. I hate rice.”

Very profound. A lot of people can no longer deny the many achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari, particularly in the area of infrastructure, building a new Nigeria, and so, they have decided to hate it. Sad. Very sad.

Nobody can deny that there are very serious challenges in the country, particularly in the areas of security, the economy, and standard of living generally. But that is not all there is to Nigeria of today, and those challenges are being addressed very robustly. That hymn says “behind a frowning providence, He hides a smiling face. His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour.” We will surely see an end to the challenges, if we all work together, and eschew hate speeches.

Why then do some people choose to see and amplify only negative things? Why do they choose to remain willfully blind and deaf to positive things? And surrounded and confronted by salutary developments, they keep repeating; what has the Buhari administration achieved? Show us.

You tell them that just last weekend, there was a test run of the Lagos-Ibadan rail project, with brand new coaches that will begin commercial operation before the end of the year.That is happening in a country where we were told we couldn’t afford new coaches when our oil was selling at over 100 dollars per barrel. Now, at about 40 dollars per barrel, we are launching new coaches. Instead of giving credit to a prudent government, they just say; I hate trains.

Okay, if you hate trains, what of brand new airports in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Enugu, and others in the works? There was a time we were said to parade the worst airports in the world. But not any longer. Buhari reversed it in his four years. What do they say about that? They look up, look down, scratch their heads, and say; I hate airports. I’ve never even boarded a plane in my life, and I don’t want to board. Will I ever enter a plane if I’d been killed by bandits?

Okay. You hate airports and planes. What of bridges being built over rivers in different parts of the country, most especially the Second River Niger Bridge, which the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) built with mouth for 16 years. You tell them that the bridge is almost 50% done, and should be completed in the first quarter of 2022. There’s also the Loko-Oweto Bridge, linking Benue and Nasarawa States. It was started by a previous administration, but almost completed now. Like a cornered rat, their eyes dart furtively from corner to corner, seeking a hole to enter. Finding none, they tell you deadpan: I hate bridges.

Okay. All those are physical structures. So they want stomach infrastructure. You then tell them of the rice revolution, which has freed us from being a net importer of the product in the world. You point out that if Buhari hadn’t put his money where his mouth was, and encouraged us to go back to the land, causing rice farmers to rise from six to 12 million, we would have been in serious trouble when COVID-19 struck. How would we have imported rice, with all international borders closed, and no foreign exchange to even place orders? They pat their tummies gingerly, belch after a hearty meal, and then declare: I hate rice.

A Cancer Centre has been built and commissioned by President Buhari at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH). An ultra-modern diagnostic center also built and commissioned in Kano. And just this week, another diagnostic centre built at a cost of $5.5 million, was commissioned at the Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia, in Abia State. What do they say of all these? “I hate hospitals. May I never need to use any diagnostic centre. It is not my portion.”

You join them to say amen, since you don’t have a hateful heart. And you remind them that the largest ever vessel in the country, Maerskline Stadelhorn, with a length of 300 meters and width of 48 meters, berthed few days ago at Onne Port, in Rivers State. That is the biggest ever container vessel to berth in any part of Nigeria. Onne people were delirious with joy, and praised the government to high heavens, because no vessel had come to their port for 12 years, till August last year, under Buhari. You tell the naysayers the positive economic implications, but they refuse to listen. They dive under water, shouting as they go: We hate container vessels.

You then take them to Yenagoa, in Bayelsa State. Just last week, the skyline of South-south and South-East was transformed, as President Buhari commissioned the tallest Federal Government structure in the region, the 17-story Nigerian Content Tower, Headquarters of Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).

The architectural masterpiece occupies an area equivalent to four football fields, and has a 1,000 seater conference centre plus a 10 MW power plant. Started in late 2015, now completed, all under Buhari. Engineer Simbi Wabote, Executive Secretary of the agency paid tribute to the resolve, determination and encouragement of the President, that saw the structure to completion in record time. And Wabote, third E.S of NCDMB in its 10 years history, has written his name in gold. Just because he has a supportive President.

Minister of State for Petroleum, Chief Timipre Sylvia, under whose tenure as Bayelsa State Governor the land was allocated for the project, declared: “The commissioning of this building is symbolic in many ways. It shows that Mr President is keen to see infrastructural development in every part of the country...It shows that skyscrapers and other laudable infrastructure can be built in the Niger Delta.”

But they say Buhari hasn’t achieved anything. You show them the 17-story building, and as they gaze skyward, their caps and headgear fall off. You pick the cap and headgear, dust and hand them back. And you ask, brothers and sisters, how now? Rather than admit defeat, they pull the caps and headgear over their eyes, and grumbled: We hate skyscrapers. They make us dizzy.

They hate development.
They hate their country.

Lovers of bad news,
No be una Papa mate!

No Cap!

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

Happy New Year.

This ur work i dont envy u at all.
Those who have trains crisscross their region applaud the govt of the day. I cant applaud them yet cos we dont in my region.
What this article denotes is the comparative analysis on the cost of awarding contracts here in nigeria and other african countries.
These projects are financed by loans, and loans comes with huge cost. Nigerian leaders should at least be sensible when awarding contracts, there is a board called tender board in ministries, this board advertise, call for bidding of projects needed to be awarded by govt. The corruption in the country has diminished the effectiveness of this board. I dont see why cost of constructing a km of rail or road in nigeria will be far higher than what is obtainable in niger or ghana considering the same soil texture and climate.
At the end we will be the ones paying these debt because of the lootng nature of our leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by chozzy: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2021
Buhari and his criminal thieves

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by poiZon: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2021
blackpanda:

So building trains amounts to destruction Abeggi
If u borrow 20k to buy an exercise book that is 200naira, waste the remaining 19800 on frivolities, is that not destruction?
Do u think destruction only comes with scattering?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by etrouble: 11:12am On Jan 19, 2021
Tekrify:
Exactly...the ones Nigerians call less corrupt didn't build a kilometre of modern tracks with stations...the one dey tagged the most corrupt will commission 3 rail lines... Lagos Ibadan happens to be the most modern of them all...warri itakpe rail line..just check out the warri station..and Abuja Kaduna railine...it 100 percent better to have rail that will be started and Completed than to have none at all...
Am still suprise how some daft Nigerians cal Buhari the most corrupt when those who dey think are least corrupt with better economy and extremely sweet oil money during their time did absolutely nothing....

Nigerians are hypocrites, daft and very confused
AU should go and fuvk themselves...an organisation that couldn't react or do shit about Uganda election ..how can u seat and watch someone who has been president for over 30 years and u still congratulate for another tenure...fuvk angry angry angry ..but wants to come and be toiling with Nigerians

DOn't mind the Wailing Wailers, they have been wailing since the lost the 2015 Presidential elections. But, I salute their consistency and enegy, wailing continuosly for several years is not an eazy feat.

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway
Kaduna-Abuja Railway
Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway
Apapa-Oshodi-Iana_Oworo Expressway
Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway

Those are the projects that I have seen with my own eyes. there are several others all over the country. Yet these useless Wailing wailers are comparing Buhari to other useless governments that we have had since independence. Let them come and list what all Nigeria's leaders have done since independence. Even the 2nd Niger Bridge that politicians have been using to defraud Igbos of their votes since after the civil war in 1970, it is Buhari that is building it. Yet, these shameless idiots are still talking.

I am however sad that zBuhari has not been able to provide security for Nigerians. A Major Geneal that cannot secure his people is a Failure General and should be sacrificed to Ogun god of Iron because dead men cannot use roads and rails.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by UncleKoboko: 11:12am On Jan 19, 2021
[s]
post=98209748:
More on TRAINS.....

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.

They hate development.
They hate their country.

Lovers of bad news,
No be una Papa mate!

No Cap!

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

Happy New Year.

[/s]
What is the essence of this rubbish?

IS BRAIN PAINING YOU??

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Sonn(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2021
Onepeople:
I don't know why the mod are overlooking this guy, with his blatant disregard to nairaland rules,derailing every thread with gibberish.
My brother, sometimes when i go through his lines i feel speechless, that guy is from a planet of his own, no iota of comon sense, always typing rubbish, let him continue, one day' karma will surely catch up with him

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by blackpanda: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2021
poiZon:

If u borrow 20k to buy an exercise book that is 200naira, waste the remaining 19800 on frivolities, is that not destruction?
Do u think destruction only comes with scattering?

No sir. Destruction is when u borrow 200 to buy textbook of 200 but end up chopping the money and buying nothing. Now u neither have textbook nor the 200. That is destruction!
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by CodeTemplar: 11:44am On Jan 19, 2021
This is inflated dividend of democracy o.

I am sure if a reputable church should step in and do same project the average will be less than $1m/Km.
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by CodeTemplar: 11:49am On Jan 19, 2021
blackpanda:

No sir. Destruction is when u borrow 200 to buy textbook of 200 but end up chopping the money and buying nothing. Now u neither have textbook nor the 200. That is destruction!
Destruction is when you do a project of N500m for N8Bn . What APC is doing here is inflation of debt and therefore destructive. Don't tell me you will celebrate it if as a civil servant earning 150k your wife starts buying items at 7 times the going rate.
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by poiZon: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2021
blackpanda:

Can u compare 200 n 20,000 with substandard material?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by CodeTemplar: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
post=98210477:
Nigeria will be great again.
God punish devil and enemies of our nation.
Idiotic corrupt souls wailing cos they have no more access to steal from our nationa treasury.
May all politicians that have stolen from our country all end in miserable deaths, along with their supporters.
You can't escape it.
Na to commot clothes enter market remain as we dey see am grin cheesy wink
Foolish thieves in pains wailing and crying.
Even in the face of blatant corruption being exposed you still have the mouth to talk nonsense and insult citizens. You are clearly irredeemable. I blame the mods who watch you roam freely.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by blackpanda: 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
poiZon:

Can u compare 200 n 20,000 with substandard material?

U don't get it do u? 20000 is useless if the infrastructure is not available. Since 1999 u have been chopping 200 year in year out till date with nothing to show for it. Who cares if they swallow 50000 and get us the facility!
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
Maybe they’re factoring in the cost of paying for protection from bloodthirsty bandits! smiley
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Moneyboyz: 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
post=98209748:
More on TRAINS.....

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.

They hate development.
They hate their country.

Lovers of bad news,
No be una Papa mate!

No Cap!

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

Happy New Year.

You made solid points but ruined it when you mentioned APC PDP like your darling daddy wasn't part of PDP while it wrecked havoc in Nigeria, the day you all learn to support honest people irrespective of their tribe or political party is the day Nigeria will grow.

90percent of APC members today are PDP members yesterday and many will change parties the moment some other party wins the next election..
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Lawalemi(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
Amaechi has scammed us

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by jogsman01(m): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
If you can't read thru the content, the heading is there for you. Which one is 'more on trains' bayii...??
post=98209748:
More on TRAINS.....

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.

They hate development.
They hate their country.

Lovers of bad news,
No be una Papa mate!

No Cap!

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

Happy New Year.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
PMB is full of filth! So generations unborn would be paying for over estimated costs of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
post=98209748:
More on TRAINS.....

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.

They hate development.
They hate their country.

Lovers of bad news,
No be una Papa mate!

No Cap!

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

Happy New Year.

Are you illiterate like your darling dullard?
Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by Theoutsider: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
UncleKoboko:
[s][/s]
What is the essence of this rubbish?

IS BRAIN PAINING YOU??

A rat is always excited before the trap is put into motion.

he needs to read up on Debt-trap diplomacy

"The Trump administration has repeatedly warned African nations that accepting Chinese loans could result in them losing control over strategic assets too. It has warned that a strategic port in the tiny Horn of Africa nation of Djibouti could succumb to the same fate, a prospect the government there has denied."

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Rail Costs Exceed AU’s Estimates By Over 100% by NwokoloOwa: 7:30am On Jan 20, 2021
The annoying thing is the synergy our leaders exhibit when it comes to corruption. No PDP, No APC! I bet you, after President Jonathan's government signed the contract for the Kaduna-Abuja rail, the Buhari's government must have seen this high variation in cost compared to other countrys'. But you know what, Amaechi and Co will just keep quiet and key into the looting percentages embedded in the contracts instead of reviewing it. Amaechi's ready defence will be that the template was negotiated by President Jonathan before he came on board. The whole thing is crazy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Umar Ganduje And Governor Rochas Okorocha Meets With Ibrahim Shekarau / Governor Sanwo-olu Commissions Ijede-Itamaga-Ewu Elepe Road / LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.