Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. (2114 Views)

Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) / Man Beats His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death In Lagos, Flees (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by sunnybobonwa: 7:30am On Jan 19, 2021
Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy After Threatening To Kill Her Several Times

A Nigerian man identified as Moses Osagie has been arrested in Italy for allegedly killing his wife, Temitope, after threatening to do so several times

According to SaharaReporters, the brother of the deceased, Sunday Obalakun, claimed his sister was beaten to death by Osagie on Sunday.

Sunday, who confirmed the arrest of the suspect by the Italian police, said he spoke to Temitope 20 minutes before the incident happened.

“Though they had been having differences before the incident, the husband had said it several times that he would kill her and nothing would happen, and that was exactly what he did on Sunday,” he said.

“We are appealing to the Italian government to take the necessary steps so that my sister won’t die in vain; she was a key member of the family.

“Likewise, I want them to release the body of my sister to the Nigerian government so that she will be buried according to our culture.

“She was a family lady; she was close to all her family members and very caring. She was kind-hearted and emotional like every Nigerian lady. She had three children with him.”

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by nrexzy: 7:31am On Jan 19, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by Greenback: 7:39am On Jan 19, 2021
I'm sorry o,but some women are stupid.... Is it by force to stay in an abusive relationship!?

You are in a good country where women got rights n you still kaput in the hands of a monster like you are in naija!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by CandyOps(m): 7:54am On Jan 19, 2021
Beating to death sounds a bit problematic to me. If I ever choose to get rid of my wife forever, I'd rather spike her drink watch her fall asleep and smoulder her with the pillows till her body runs out of oxygen.

angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by cassidy1996(m): 7:55am On Jan 19, 2021
Rip

village people mission completed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by Sundrus: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2021
This ones go enter jand go dey mumu themselves there. Foolish fools.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by Ever8090: 8:02am On Jan 19, 2021
Nawaooo..... rip
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by samincredible44(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2021
CandyOps:
Beating to death sounds a bit problematic to me. If I ever choose to get rid of my wife forever, I'd rather spike her drink watch her fall asleep and smoulder her with the pillows till her body runs out of oxygen.

angry

U be psycho oo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by nifemi25(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2021
Is it compulsory you die in an abusive marriage. Why not walk away alive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by THeCvExpert: 8:20am On Jan 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by TANID(m): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2021
FINALLY
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by mii4u(f): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2021
samincredible44:

U be psycho oo
He is a very big psycho

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by AskProf: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2021
CandyOps:

angry

Really?
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by Josefsom(m): 10:08am On Jan 19, 2021
Exactly
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by Josefsom(m): 10:08am On Jan 19, 2021
Greenback:
I'm sorry o,but some women are stupid.... Is it by force to stay in an abusive relationship!?

You are in a good country where women got rights n you still kaput in the hands of a monster like you in naija!
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2021
CandyOps:

angry

Ogbeni you be serial killer o
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by kereman1: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2021
Men pls be weary of delilahs, they are the downfall of many men, their venomous tongue is their vital and most potent weapon.

But to be frank the guy no try shaaaa.
Call me a misogynist I don't care.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by Vyzz: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2021
So what's my name....

Bop daddy
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by meobizy(f): 11:50am On Jan 19, 2021
Prison is sure in his future. Well, since it was a black women, I'm sure the Italian government will deport him to serve the sentence back home. Now, if it was a white female citizen, the guy would spend the rest of his natural life behind bars.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by Tunde835(m): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2021
Maybe he married feminist, took her abroad, she became a nurse and you know the drills
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by Tedpgrass: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
As a black young immigrant woman with 3 children.... Walking away to.... What, where and how.

If she's got no source of income, its straight to abject poverty.

Italo no send anybodi..
Not with economic recession accelerated by COVID-19
perennial problems with migrants
The agencies can only support as much as they can muster...

I laugh when people make out Obodo Oyinbo is Alice's Wonderland!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by Harrykn: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
woman might have offended drug lord
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by britiko: 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
CandyOps:

angry

You are a bigger cold blooded murderer to think this towards ur wife cos if it ever happens, u premeditated it. U no different from the killer. Both instances are premeditated. embarassed May God save us from cold blooded killers parading as spouses.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
CandyOps:

angry
may God forgive you because you know not what you wrote and pray that thought out of your mind so you don't unconsciously act on it one day.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by chiiraq802(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
lipsrsealed

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by greatness77: 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
nrexzy:
Nice
the rate of hatred by naija men towards our women is so alarming even in nairaland here, a girl fed me during lockdown when i lost my job till i got new one, and she is not even my girlfriend, what's the cause of this hatred guys?
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
greatness77:
the rate of hatred by naija men towards our women is so alarming even in nairaland here, a girl fed me during lockdown when i lost my job till i got new one, and she is not even my girlfriend, what's the cause of this hatred guys?

It's frustration, especially if they can't have you.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by nrexzy: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
greatness77:

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by nrexzy: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
CalliDora1:

It's frustration, especially if they can't have you.

Sure about that?
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To Death In Italy. by ENGINEERG(m): 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
BETTER PEOPLE JUST IMPREGNATE ONE ANOTHER, INSTEAD OF MARRIAGE

ONLY 10% OF MARRIAGE WORK, OTHERS ARE HELL

MARRIAGE IS JUST OVERRATED

FIRST AND SECOND RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD HAVE NO WIFE AT HOME, EVEN RICHEST BLACK MAN DONT HAVE WIFE

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robber Beaten To Pulp In Delta State (photos) / Obi Cubana On FBI Watchlist As Abba KYARI Gets U.S Arrest Warrant / Man Electrocuted And Falls To Death Atop High Tension In Ikpobahill Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.