Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Earning Referral Bonuses On Opay - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Earning Referral Bonuses On Opay (1097 Views)

Good Day Fam. Please Who's On OPAY? / Opay Referral Code For 2024 To Get N 1,200 Bonus / Refer People To Register On Opay And Earn Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earning Referral Bonuses On Opay by Oshey99: 9:28am On Jan 19, 2021
Opay is an online payment scheme created by the owners of opera mini and they provide multiple payment services ranging from bill payments(electricity , cable ) Oride services, quick loans and food delivery. You can become an opay agent and earn up to #60000 a month and also earn referral bonuses on all referrals made on opay. The more you refer the higher ur referral bonuses. The referral bonus starts with #250 but could increase to about #500 as u refer more people.The app is very convenient and discounts are offered on various purchases.To start ur journey on opay click my link https://opay.ng/s/C9A once you click this link you are directed to a page which shows you who referred you and a Google play store download icon will be shown, click the icon and it automatically starts downloading the app on playstore. After you download open the app and sign up using ur phone number. Once u r done with your sign up you will see #10 has been credited to your account for registration. Then you'll check on the me icon and click kyc then upgrade ur kyc to level 2 and you'll get #90. When u r through with this you will now fund your opay account with at least 100 naira to perform any transaction of your choice( airtime top up , transfer, betting etc), after this you'll receive your remaining bonus which you can use instantly on the app. Once u r done u can refer other people using ur own link which will be given to u on the app. Remember that you won't get this bonus if u don't click on my opay link. U won't get it if u register on your own too.

1 Like

Re: Earning Referral Bonuses On Opay by Oshey99: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2021
Mm
Re: Earning Referral Bonuses On Opay by Oshey99: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2021
Remember to input ur phone number before you click on the playstore icon which you would see after clicking my link grin

(1) (Reply)

Soko Lending Company, A Fake, Illegal And Defamatory People / Auctentic Disclaimer Document,used against Loan Sharks / List Of Oil Refineries In Nigeria (full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.