Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

'I Believe In Zlatan' - Ibrahimovic Sets New Record - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'I Believe In Zlatan' - Ibrahimovic Sets New Record (322 Views)

GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen / Divine Oduduru Becomes Second Fastest African, Sets New Nigerian Record / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Believe In Zlatan' - Ibrahimovic Sets New Record by AlexyA(m): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2021
The Swedish star scored twice on Monday to continue his early-season dominance in Serie A
More than 20 years into his professional career, Zlatan Ibrahimovic is still setting new career-best goalscoring marks.
The AC Milan striker fired both goals for AC Milan on Monday as the Serie A contenders took down Cagliari 2-0.
Ibrahimovic now has 12 goals through just eight Serie A games, putting him level with Lautaro Martinez and Romelu Lukaku for second in the league and behind only Cristiano Ronaldo.

Yet Ibrahimovic has played less than half the games as the duo of Inter stars, with the 39-year-old striker having started the season in incredible form.
The Swedish star has found the net in nine successive starts in a top-five league for the first time in his two-decade-long career.
Additionally, Ibrahimovic's 12-goal haul from his first eight games is the most for an AC Milan player since 1992-93, when Marco van Basten fired eight goals in as many games to the start the season.
After leading Milan past Cagliari, Ibrahimovic was asked by Sky if he believes that AC Milan can win the Scudetto and the striker, in typical fashion, replied: “I believe in me, I believe in Zlatan.”
Milan currently sit atop Serie A, three points ahead of rivals Inter, who sit in second place.
By taking down Cagliari away from San Siro on Monday, Milan continued their dominance as a visiting team, having now equalled their best unbeaten streak away from home in Serie A since 1994-95 - 16.

With Monday's brace, Ibrahimovic has now scored 24 goals in 33 appearances since making his Milan return, and the striker hinted he could extend his stay past his contract's expiration this summer.

Re: 'I Believe In Zlatan' - Ibrahimovic Sets New Record by paulolee(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
zlatan keeps defying nature, still banging such nunbers at that age..
i jus wish milan win this league and this good run of form dt they started since ending of last season wont be in vain..

(1) (Reply)

Will PSG Finally Break The Camp Nou Curse Or Will It Be Another Lionel Messi Sho / Uefa Champions League: Paris Saint Germain (psg) Vs Fc Barcelona Prediction / Daniel James Backs Robert Page To Lead Wales At Euro 2020 If Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.