Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Coronavirus: Akwa Ibom State PDP Chairman Dies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Akwa Ibom State PDP Chairman Dies (355 Views)

Ali Namadi: Kano LG Chairman Dies 2 Days After Winning Election / COVID-19: Babatunde Oke Is Dead! Onigbongbo LCDA Chairman Dies / Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Akwa Ibom State PDP Chairman Dies by Akwaibomdaily: 10:06am On Jan 19, 2021
Akwa Ibom state has recorded another high-profile loss to coronavirus, this time it is the state Chairman of the People's Democratic Party, Obong Udo Ekpenyong who has gone to be with the lord.

According to a reliable source in the government circle, he was admitted into the intensive care unit of the isolation center, but couldn't make it out alive.

Rip to the departed soul!

Mask you guys, the corona is real and it's deadly

Re: Coronavirus: Akwa Ibom State PDP Chairman Dies by orlabass(m): 10:08am On Jan 19, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Coronavirus: Akwa Ibom State PDP Chairman Dies by Nanaborga(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2021
Rip senior man , to many there is no virus , they call it scamdemic , make una pray make corona virus nor jam
Una join the poverty wey dey affect many of una .

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Akwa Ibom State PDP Chairman Dies by jlinkd78(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2021
Seriously serious
Re: Coronavirus: Akwa Ibom State PDP Chairman Dies by Emelcee: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2021
BREAKING:

Akwa Ibom PDP state Chairman, Mr. Udo Ekpeyong is dead.

Mr. Ekpeyong is confirmed dead of Covid19 complications this morning in Uyo, Aks.

Until his Death, Udo Ekpeyong was the state chairman of PDP and the immediate past Commissioner for LG and Chieftaincy, Aks.

May his soul rest in peace!

Re: Coronavirus: Akwa Ibom State PDP Chairman Dies by jenny005: 10:23am On Jan 19, 2021
A brave one has gone home.Rest in peace
Re: Coronavirus: Akwa Ibom State PDP Chairman Dies by Gbagura: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2021
2021,maka why?
Re: Coronavirus: Akwa Ibom State PDP Chairman Dies by namo77: 11:53am On Jan 19, 2021
RIP

Very sad
Re: Coronavirus: Akwa Ibom State PDP Chairman Dies by IamFINESSE: 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
Must every deaths be linked to Corona

Meanwhile Corona will be like

Re: Coronavirus: Akwa Ibom State PDP Chairman Dies by parkparky(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
hmm
Re: Coronavirus: Akwa Ibom State PDP Chairman Dies by parkparky(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Akwaibomdaily:
Akwa Ibom state has recorded another high-profile loss to coronavirus, this time it is the state Chairman of the People's Democratic Party, Obong Udo Ekpenyong who has gone to be with the lord.

According to a reliable source in the government circle, he was admitted into the intensive care unit of the isolation center, but couldn't make it out alive.

Rip to the departed soul!

Mask you guys, the corona is real and it's deadly
Re: Coronavirus: Akwa Ibom State PDP Chairman Dies by namo77: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
RIP

The Man of God, Prophet Ubong Ukpong saw it, and spoke about it in a live service in September 2020.

He said:

"Brethren, lets pray for Akwa Ibom State,
Lets pray for the ruling party (PDP).

I'm seeing a battle and I'm seeing the party chairman not completing his tenure.

Lets pray for Akwa Ibom State,
I'm seeing death, death, death.
"

Prophet Ubong Ukpong said this In A Live Prophetic Service, 16th September, 2020.

https://www.facebook.com/Ubong-Ukpong-Ministries-106700860866187/
Re: Coronavirus: Akwa Ibom State PDP Chairman Dies by parkparky(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
namo77:
RIP

The Man of God, Prophet Ubong Ukpong saw it, and spoke about it in a live service in September 2020.

He said:

"Brethren, lets pray for Akwa Ibom State,
Lets pray for the ruling party (PDP).

I'm seeing a battle and I'm seeing the party chairman not completing his tenure.

Lets pray for Akwa Ibom State,
I'm seeing death, death, death.
"

Prophet Ubong Ukpong said this In A Live Prophetic Service, 16th September, 2020.

https://www.facebook.com/Ubong-Ukpong-Ministries-106700860866187/

there is this other one i saw on Facebook...
evangelist ukeme...
he said he saw 7 coffins in aks government house..
about 2 or 3 top politicians in aks are dead already...
i hv been trying to upload the screenshot of his post here but i cant..
how do i upload it pls??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Untold Story Of Endless Massacres, Plunder By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (part 4) / Igboho: We’ll Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents / Debate- Has Corruption Reduced Under Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.