Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 (45944 Views)

3 Teenage Fulani Herders Aged 13, 14, Arrested For Gang-Raping A Girl In Bauchi / 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) / Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by Onionpurple: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Women and their gullibility...whether young or old

They can easily be coaxed, hypnotized and manipulated
That is why bombing and street will remain till the end of time
They are Children, mere girls not women. Gullible?
Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by Tonytonex(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
Falekeben:
Chai public hair as how
It's pubic, not public. always read to understand not to respond.
Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by zudozz: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
If I hear say na only finger him insert! shocked
Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by BSdetector: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
survivor10:

My mother is an ape, i am a pig
Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by Ecorleon(m): 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
We the Yorubas have tainted the image of this country for long. Why is it that every bad thing is linked to us. I'm ashamed to be a Yoruba man
You are not a Yoruba, you are just one of the flat headed developers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by Lightorder: 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
We the Yorubas have tainted the image of this country for long. Why is it that every bad thing is linked to us. I'm ashamed to be a Yoruba man
big lie
Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by Mitsurugi(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
dataking:

Anyone with sense will know you are not Yoruba. We know who you are pig

Ilesha Osun Pigs Branch, or the other? cheesy
But how you guys sit comfortably at your keyboard and refer to other people as pigs is what I cannot fathom as a rational thinking being angry

1 Like

Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by Freezby2020: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Is not too late, you can change to IPOB or gambari, am Yoruba and proud to be one.

However, know it that those other tribes you envy and think are better than Yoruba are in no way pious.

Every tribe have common crime synonymous to it.

Fahdiga:

1 Like

Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by Thereishel: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fahdiga:

You're not Yoruba joor shut up. Omo ale eniyan ni fowo osi juwe ile baba re

1 Like

Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by BSdetector: 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
Freezby2020:
Is not too late, you can change to IPOB or gambari, am Yoruba and proud to be one.

However, know it that those other tribes you envy and think are better than Yoruba are in no way pious.

Every tribe have common crime synonymous to it.

The guy isn't Yoruba.
Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by Onepeople: 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
Eastornprince:
@Simplyleo

Please come and check the tribe of these people and tell us how far.

Why we never see you and Helinus on threads like these I have no idea.
I don't know y u guy's hate that Helinus guy ,he is a fanatic of Buhari government no doubt, but not an extreme one like @simplyleo.
Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by survivor10(m): 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
[quote author=BSdetector post=98224079][/quote]

Rot in well ape tribalist!
Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by babaireti(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Omo Ibo, listen, crimes are more prevalent in the North and south-east more than any region in Nigeria. So you have to be ashamed of your Biafra brothers more than for Yourubas who have already put security measures in place to sanitize their region from the encroachments of vagabonds such as you
Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by credon: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
Marvieduke:
That man deserve one thousand strokes of horse whip.
100 sef will divide him into 2, but 1000....
Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by Lilpen3758: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ajstyles01:
baba wey mumu

check my signature
How do i sign up
Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by Ajstyles01(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
Lilpen3758:
How do i sign up

WhatsApp me wit d number on my profile
Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by emmaodet: 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
travelwaka:
This is not good at all, the traditional religion needs to improve and leave some old practices.

We are visiting the Lekki Conservation Centre which has the longest canopy walkway in Africa and the Nike Art Gallery which is the biggest art gallery in west Africa.

www.instagram.com/travelwaka_tours

Bro, checked your instagram and website but didn't see upcoming events for february to april. I will be at home then and want to take my family out for a treat.
Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by Glawrie: 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Not all Yorubas are the same please. Everyone has different way of life and different upbringing. Be proud of your tribe. Do something different and prove to mediocres that not all Yorubas are the same rather than joining them, and if you choose to join them, change your name please.
FYI, am not Yoruba
Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by IceColdVeins(m): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Bas.tard flat.head grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by IceColdVeins(m): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
don't mind the werey.
Na flat.head wey dey disguise
Glawrie:

Not all Yorubas are the same please. Everyone has different way of life and different upbringing. Be proud of your tribe. Do something different and prove to mediocres that not all Yorubas are the same after all.
FYI, am not Yoruba
Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by travelwaka: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Here is the calendar , kindly reach out on instagram, so you can get updated on latest updates

emmaodet:

Bro, checked your instagram and website but didn't see upcoming events for february to april. I will be at home then and want to take my family out for a treat.

Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by harmony75: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
e evil elder
Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by feejay70: 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
Oga please cool down... No be yoruba only
Re: Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 by themes009(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
You are a Bastard, na only yorubas they do bad thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara Father Marries Off 12-year-old Daughter For HP Laptop / Man Loses Car After Sex Romp With Lady / Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.