Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story (43397 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Daughter Gives Her A "Facial Mask" (Photos) / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by greatdreamer(m): 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Oshomole with fine woman Na like Liar Muhammad and Lies

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by condralbedez: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
How did they come up this?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by livinbygrace: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
Forget this threat,we know as he dey go from the days of Tchidi Director to Dangote ,nobody holy pass.I come in peace

8 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by kenzysmith: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
if she can swear has never slept with dangote then I will believe her. This is the only allegation dangote cannot denied

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
Flexherbal:
Her fans are something else.
They want to hear the full gist first, before they help her report the blog.

This your rock solid stuff, how much are you selling it? It is like this Oshiomhole love beautiful women around him. Starting from that one that ran away, I also heard Mercy Johnson was also in the list.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by kenzysmith: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
Beckysexy:

And you already believed that story? It's not everything you see on the internet is true. So, don't be quick to judge.
Mrs defender

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by AreaFada2: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
Oshio too spoil for woman matter. I nor fit trust am. Everyone knows he is very rotten in that department.

My doubt only hinges on Omosexy being to classy and faithful to Captain to even see it in her nightmare hooking up with Oshio.

So Na fake story.

Na Father-Daughter in law thing at most.

Captain if from Oshio side.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by DaddyYankee: 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
She's richer than her husband. Her husband is a poor man compared to Oshiomole
Viknat:
but her hubby has cash nah

12 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by livinbygrace: 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
of she can swear has never slept with dangote then I will believe her

No mind her ,you see that Nollywood,na den of confirm runs girls.Those days if you are well loaded with cash you can get them at Winnies Hotel in surulere or National Theatre,infact,you will even get extra one.All of them na runs and their directors dey pass dem arround.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by promotervickky(m): 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bloggers are always looking out for the most stupid rumours to talk about.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by anonymous1759(m): 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
Beckysexy:

And you already believed that story? It's not everything you see on the internet is true. So, don't be quick to judge.

But if the headline had been Oshomole Raped omotala you'll be quick to believe without hearing the other party . Woman = Biased

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by ghanaman5050: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nigerian girls , sex in first date they always say this (“I ordinarily dont do this but)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by lathrowinger: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine an Oshiomhole's ugly and wrinkled dick inside this beautiful woman. Women can do anything for money

U get smelling mouth
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by Giovanni93: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
Abeggi... Goan rest aunty!

Please subscribe to my YouTube fitness channel - https://youtube.com/channel/UCwSKP1mjmUxr_otieg0oJ2Q
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by oforjide: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fear yoruba women chameleons
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by marsup: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine an Oshiomhole's ugly and wrinkled dick inside this beautiful woman. Women can do anything for money
The money is not ugly.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by chiedozie198100: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
Beauty n the beast
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by Pochettino(f): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
Viknat:

We women are insatiable

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by bolaayenimo: 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
Omotola has no scandal. So they paid this blogger to tarnish her image small
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by Jaqenhghar: 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
Beckysexy:

Because she is married with kids? Besides this is not the first time Im hearing this.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by Jaqenhghar: 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Omotola has no scandal. So they paid this blogger to tarnish her image small
Who is the "they"?

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by Jaqenhghar: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
Viknat:
Money dey ever do person?

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by Iceyjayz: 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mindlog:

I guess you have been doing such thus your conviction.
That's a jobless male account, don't take it serious. grin

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by meobizy(f): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
If Oshiomhole could catch that youthful wife of his then who is this fat pig to deny rumors of a dalliance. I wish the blogger could shame her with proof but money talks in this side of the world. The person can get silenced for the right price.

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by mkoabiola: 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
Gist lover no de lie..

Jus lik that stelladimocorous or so.

They were first to break d news of that ffk and her baby mama.

With money ladies go do and undo
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by timesup234: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
joseph1832:
Let the ball roll. It's about time this bloggers are made aware, they just can't print trash and believe nothing will happen to them.

I hope Omotola takes her threat serious, not just cower when they issue an apology, because that's something they know how to do very well. Apologize after talking trash.
I pity you guys. Oshiomole is even too big, omotola bleeped so many averaged guys with money. One was even paying for her ticket to come bang him in texas every month. Na confirm okpo brainwashing many with innocent smile

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by Kobicove(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

Gistlover never lies. Has an impeccable track record.

He will need to bring evidence now cos it appears his cup is now full! undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by Womanizer(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
timesup234:
I pity you guys. Oshiomole is even too big, omotola bleeped so many averaged guys with money. One was even paying for her ticket to come bang him in texas every month. Na confirm okpo brainwashing many with innocent smile

You people will just come on a faceless forum and be spreading beer parlour gist.

Someone reading this now will think you were physically there when it happened, that is if it ever even happened angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by neighbourhud: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

Gistlover never lies. Has an impeccable track record.

OK...still waiting for proof
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story by YorubaPrince: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
Na true joor! angry No be today she dey fvck around for money. undecided

Of course the blogger won't want to be harassed by Oshiomole being a Politician. So she should STOP harrassing the innocent blogger.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Camera In Ayepe, Ogun Hotel: Femi Branch Calls On Police To Arrest Owner/Manager / BBNaija: Teddy A And BamBam Arrive Nigeria With Style / Kemi Olunloyo As A Young Journalist In 1994 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.