Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' (11379 Views)

Etinosa Replies Islamic Poet Who Dared Her To Use Quran As Ashtray / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off New Boyfriend, Dubai-based Journalist, Godspower Oshodin / Photos Of Soldier Who Died With Ebony Reigns In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by Africafooty: 11:41am On Jan 19, 2021
Nigerian Poet, Godspower Oshodin & Music Producer, Vstix Makes History In Africa

History was made at Media City, Dubai on Friday, January 20, when a deal to produce a first-of-its-kind in Africa Poetry Album 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' deal was inked by Award Winning Dubai based Nigerian journalist, Author and Poet Godspower Oshodin and Music Producer Vstix for London Based Label Evision Music Group, conveniently called EMG. 

A Poet Who Died by His Poem is a complication of sensational poems written by Oshodin and it is due for release on Amazon and other global platforms this January.

This acclaimed body of work contains themes that span several topical issues that affect the author's country home, Nigeria, and by extension Africa, as well as ingots on global governance. 

Other themes touched by this work are Love, Romance, Betrayal, Death and Love for Country. 

The poetry album will be produced, mixed and mastered by Vstix, while Oshodin will perform the poems. 

Also present among others for the contract signing and press briefing were Lewis Macleod, Kutts and Yanik for EMG.

Top Image consultant, Tanimu Kazeem - alongside Godspower Oshodin's Manager, Ikechukwu Nnamdi Anyaegbudike, and foremost Dubai PR Expert, Rahma Hamid.

While briefing the media, Oshodin explains that the anticipated project "...will set records and be renowned for stirring self-awakening in critical thinkers, and also appeal to listeners with conscience.
This project is a wake up call," he remarked. 

Vstix also expressed his delight to be part of the laudable and historic project; he assured assured listeners a thrilling time, as he promises to leave magical imprint on the work.

Vstix has worked with some of the biggest  names on the Nigerian Music Industry landscape including Davido, Olamide, Peruzzi, Vector and others. 

Oshodin on the other hand has written dozens of poems that have been reviewed and studied across Universities both in Nigeria and the United States.

He wrote the official poem for Nigeria at 55.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuC7SDHJeqo

2 Likes

Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2021
I see men in the entertainment industry as irresponsible and nothing trips me about them,they are all living a reckless lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by Greatpoet(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
smiley
Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by slawormiir: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
No doubt we are the real niggarrrrs of Africa
Well done son

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by eyeon(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nigerians are gifted.
But I don't know for Nigeria herself.

2 Likes

Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by EXLOVER(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
The people

1 Like

Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by Olam09(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
Okay
Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by Mentorkaryhm(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
He wrote the poem for "Nigeria at 55". May be the recognition given to the poem was as a result of the reality behind the ordeals of the country which is voiced in the poem.
Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by Sabadon(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
What if every registered nairalanders starts giving me #50 weekly, just what if..... grin grin grin
Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by carbony4red(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by DoctorDree(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by AlphaLover: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
This two men in white ....Very gay

They smell like a sack of dicks

If you put your phone screen to ur nose u go smell the shït coming off their dicks due to anal penetration angry

Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by chiiraq802(m): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
I see men in the entertainment industry as irresponsible and nothing trips me about them,they are all living a reckless lifestyle

Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by bigdammyj: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Noted
Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by mapet: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
Africafooty:

History was made at Media City, Dubai on Friday, January 20

undecided
Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by stupidmod2: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
yh right, until one invite u to come flex u forget wat u just wrote
Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by jaygh: 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
[code][/code]Nigerian Poet, Godspower Oshodin & Music Producer, Vstix Makes History In Africa[i][/i]

...that one is goodu o; at least if recording the poem go make am sell, it becomes a familiar hussle. Make them put Zlatan Ibile for the background to throw in some "eiiii" and some "kpas kpas".
Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
Na Vstix aka "Shakespeare" be this na. If you know that guy story, you will never give up on your dream. smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by ekaette1621: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
Please who are these Nincompoos cos we dont know them here in Sambisa forest

i sigh in Yellowba
Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by Jonra(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
Thumbs up to the young man Oshodin!

What's Vstix's story?

Nijagogetsense:
Na Vstix aka "Shakespeare" be this na. If you know that guy story, you will never give up on your dream. smiley smiley smiley

Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
Jonra:
Thumbs up to the young man Oshodin!

What's Vstix's story?

I can't reel that out here. This is a public sphere. He has the best version to tell the world. Let me give you a tit-bit. He is from Edo State. He attended AAUA back then and he was rated as the best drummer in the whole school. He also featured and came back with a second position award at the Star Quest competition bback then. Let me stop here.

3 Likes

Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nijagogetsense:

what about him ?
Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by NUJABEZ: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
Warrgidanairala:

Do not malign for them being courageous to explore their artistry.
Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by Renwess: 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
This dude has written some very powerful poems and he is among the best young poets in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by privaldo: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
EXLOVER:
The people making us proud in this country, are the ones born years ago when the country was still good, when people still believe in dreams.

I pity the present generation, Many have given up on education with the normal "school na scam talk", government fvck everyone of up, everyone now believe money is everything, even me too.

FG, ASUU and Student dey do steady party. Most students nor think they can make it with their phones and laptop than the A4 paper called Certificate.

Shhhh, you talk a lot and most times, talk out of point.
Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by Dollanaira: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
Really
Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by fatemmy(f): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nijagogetsense:

I can't reel that out here. This is a public sphere. He has the best version to tell the world. Let me give you a tit-bit. He is from Edo State. He attended AAUA back then and he was rated as the best drummer in the whole school. He also featured and came back with a second position award at the Star Quest competition bback then. Let me stop here.

He indeed has the best version to tell the world... I remember how he arranged objects as drums in his room. Guy was really good!
Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by tishbite41(m): 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Good
Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
fatemmy:

He indeed has the best version to tell the world... I remember how he arranged objects as drums in his room. Guy was really good!

You sabi am too, all those times he would arranged tin milks, buckets and pails all together just to drum, lol. You hardly see him without his drumsticks. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Godspower Oshodin & Vstix Makes To Produce 'A Poet Who Died by His Poem' by Dagger111(m): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
AlphaLover:
This two men in white ....Very gay

They smell like a sack of dicks

If you put your phone screen to ur nose u go smell the shït coming off their dicks due to anal penetration angry

U ar a gay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Andy Murray Announces Retirement From Tennis / Dencia Launches 'Darklicious' Cream / Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome... Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.