Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ? (2182 Views)

Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) / Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment / Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

? by jackie3B(f): 11:46am On Jan 19, 2021
Re: ? by Atk1nson(m): 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
jackie3B:
Chinmark Group is a company that offers variety of services ranging from building and construction, loan,partnership, Executive Rides and many others

We have 9 branches in Nigeria and 1 in dubai( we are still expanding)

Our partnership platform is one that allows the public to become a stakeholder in chinmark Group by partnering with a minimum amount of 500k and maximum of 100m
We give between 2%to 5% monthly depending on the amount you want to partner with

Call/WhatsApp me 08132802622
Chinmark Group is registered with CAC
Insured by Axamasard and certified by ISO

Trust me you wont regret this
Www.chinmarkgroup.com

What has been registered with axamasard got to do with the genuineness of the firm? Is mansard insuring investors deposits?
Re: ? by jackie3B(f): 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
@
Re: ? by SavageResponse(m): 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
jackie3B:
First off, what do you understand by the word insurance?

We have the right thing in place to recover anything

There are different classes of insurance policies...simply saying that they are insured by Mansard does not necessarily mean that the company is genuine. Even the Yahoo-Yahoo boy down the street can insure his car with the biggest insurance company in Nigeria if he wants to; that does not necessarily make his Yahoo-Yahoo activities legitimate!
Re: ? by jackie3B(f): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Do Stockbrokers Have Seniority Rating On The Nigerian Stock Exchange? / Earn 1% Of Your Spare Money Daily For 30days / Mmm Managing Director At The Office This Morning Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.