Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed (995 Views)

My Wife Is Getting Me Angry / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Family Issues!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed by godsplan123: 11:48am On Jan 19, 2021
as a family man it hurt to see your family hungry your children sick, your wife very sorrowful all because you lost you don't have any meaningful job and no savings.

I don't know where to start from but I will be saved if any hand can help me cross this moment of shame hunger and expired rents.

let's help each other I have been struggling with little more of this I don't know if we will survive it.
Re: Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed by Welcum: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2021
Send your Nairaland username to me on Whatsapp and I will show you a fast way out of your financial situation. 090-207-445-43.
Re: Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed by Mindlog: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2021
godsplan123:
as a family man it hurt to see your family hungry your children sick, your wife very sorrowful all because you lost you don't have any meaningful job and no savings.

I don't know where to start from but I will be saved if any hand can help me cross this moment of shame hunger and expired rents.

let's help each other I have been struggling with little more of this I don't know if we will survive it.

What has your wife been engaged in to earn an income?

1 Like

Re: Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed by godsplan123: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2021
Mindlog:

What has your wife been engaged in to earn an income?
she's a cleaner in one private school here. she earn 8k
Re: Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed by godsplan123: 11:55am On Jan 19, 2021
Welcum:
Send your Nairaland username to me on Whatsapp and I will show you a fast way out of your financial situation. 090-207-445-43.
not one WhatsApp but I will find a way to reach you.

1 Like

Re: Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed by Mindlog: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2021
godsplan123:
she's a cleaner in one private school here. she earn 8k

At least she is leaving home despite the very low pay.
Re: Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed by godsplan123: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2021
we are doomed we are hungry my children are getting weak out of hunger. they haven't eaten since morning and I don't have anything. I have been going around since morning don't even know where to go anymore.
Re: Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed by godsplan123: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2021
Mindlog:

exactly
Re: Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed by Teleprompter(f): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
godsplan123:
we are doomed we are hungry my children are getting weak out of hunger. they haven't eaten since morning and I don't have anything. I have been going around since morning don't even know where to go anymore.

You said that you have been going around since morning?

Sorry to hear about your kids of job. At this time, it is very important to make sure that your wife does not get pregnant since you already have more than one child. Let your wife ask the parents in her school if she can come and wash for them on weekends...

You did not mention your location.
Be focused on getting a honest source of income because asking online would not sustain you. What about your friends and family?

All the best.
Re: Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed by godsplan123: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
Teleprompter:

You said that you have been going around since morning?

Sorry to hear about your kids of job. At this time, it is very important to make sure that your wife does not get pregnant since you already have more than one child. Let your wife ask the parents in her school if she can come and wash for them on weekends...

You did not mention your location.
Be focused on getting a honest source of income because asking online would not sustain you. What about your friends and family?

All the best.
well said tnx. in times of problem you know friends disappear and as for family they look up to me. it's just a moment of my down fall.
Re: Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed by SweetCunt97(f): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mindlog:

Leaving home? What has that got to do with anything? How much for transportation and all? I rather stay home than stress myself to earn such bullshit
Re: Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed by godsplan123: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Leaving home? What has that got to do with anything? How much for transportation and all? I rather stay home than stress myself to earn such bullshit
we have no choice. take example from now that we have nothing to eat at all ? we just have to this children are just crying
Re: Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed by SweetCunt97(f): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
godsplan123:

You and ur wife should put head together and come up with a plan. If possible pray together at night for guidance, surely a way will come. That 8k is too poor mister. You both need to step up
Re: Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed by godsplan123: 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
SweetCunt97:
You and ur wife should put head together and come up with a plan. If possible pray together at night for guidance, surely a way will come. That 8k is too poor mister. You both need to step up
you are right we just don't know what to do anymore
Re: Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed by SweetCunt97(f): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
godsplan123:
we have no choice. take example from now that we have nothing to eat at all ? we just have to this children are just crying
Proper and diligent planning is important. For example, I didn't spent one naira from my bank account throughout all the Christmas celebration.. Why? I no send and I'm a rational spender
Re: Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed by godsplan123: 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Proper and diligent planning is important. For example, I didn't spent one naira from my bank account throughout all the Christmas celebration.. Why? I no send and I'm a rational spender
although I don't have the habit of spending unnecessarily.
Re: Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed by Mindlog: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
SweetCunt97:

Probably a school in their neighbourhood, walking distance.
Re: Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed by dobnina(f): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
THE OP IS A SCAMMER. HE HAS BEEN BURSTED IN THE FAMILY SECTION.
DONT SEND ANY MONEY TO HIM.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Father’s Family Showed Us Hell After His Death / What's Happening To This Couple / Rudeboy Reacts To The Leaked Divorce Latter Between Him And Anita Okoye His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.