Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri (38951 Views)

Six Policemen, Four Civilians Killed In Lagos’ Bloody Week Of Violence / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by AerialMapper: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nothing will happen!

Change Borno to Port Harcourt, next thing they'll sack the entire community!!
Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by Bellotelli: 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
onoms4luv:
So why the tension, He shot four civilians and He was killed by mobbed..

ohh God, they should legalized guns, I believed that will make all these triggered happy morons to be more careful with civilians.

idiotic place they called Nigeria.
Read again slow, the soldier wasn't lynched to death. He died on the battle field with civilians grin
Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by Emyogalanya: 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Their excesses triggered BH and is still threatening to trigger more chaos. Reform them, govt says it is attempt to overthrow bubu.
Ipob maiduguri branch ? I dont get it. if this had happened in the se by now the whole state would have been tagged ipob
Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by PropertyBuying(f): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
Esseite:
There is always a limit to which you can push people to the wall.
Yes indeed!
Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by DFERENCE: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
This story isn't true, because i was around the area when it happened, they were gambling when things got out of control, he killed 3 instantly and one injured, some believe one of the victims was also a soldier, before the angry mob killed him and the market chairman submitted his rifle to the ibrahim taiwo police station
Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by kyng(m): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
LMS1:
THE WAY U THE ALWAYS MOCK THIS PEOPLE THE MAKE MY LAUGT LAUGH
I dey tell u...i dey always enjoy he posts oh
Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by LMS1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
kyng:

grin
kyng:

Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by Godons1: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
privaldo:

Noise maker, what did the SW do when all these and more happened? You keep trolling the East like you cowards can do better, you would have retailated when all these happened and watch the NA turn you lots to Suya.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/26/breaking-nigerian-soldiers-kill-two-persons-osun
https://punchng.com/soldier-kills-ogun-motorcyclist-for-shunning-him/

The thing pain this man well.
I'M NOT FROM WEST.

Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by Nigeriadondie: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
I love it.
Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by lagdmark(m): 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
The soldier died for nothing case closed, Borno no be Rivers.
Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by Daftyouth(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
Woa, love this thread. Youths like me plenty here. The future for Nigeria is secure. We don’t need justice and all that Rule of Law crap; we need Authorities to met out fare and equitable brutality across the realm. We need to protest and call for retaliating soldiers to kill innocent civilians equally, regardless of tribe or regions, yeah.
Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by badman007(m): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
Biggest fear in my life.. Faced down the gun of an illiterate Aboki army man in Benin City.

Apparently he Couldn’t speak English nor understood what I
Was saying..

Never f or get that day
Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by Coinbased: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
Oh
Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by privaldo: 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
Godons1:

The thing pain this man well.
I'M NOT FROM WEST.

I am also not from the East, go through my comments I am a Niger Deltan grin but I hate silly comments.
Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by RuMiRgO1stSon: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Damagana!
lemme add more lines from aʀɛաa ʍaʄɨa's sօռɢ.. eh! KO akwai magana! like person wey dey sale weed I be dope boi
Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by oshonwambada: 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
mike8804:
that's why SARS dont mess up in the north.. na instant lynching but down south people will be forming sophistication in a jungle
supposing this act happened in the east or south,the entire nigerian army would have be every where killing any young guy at sight
Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by Godons1: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
privaldo:

I am also not from the East, go through my comments I am a Niger Deltan grin but I hate silly comments.

Na lie, na confirm Igbo man you be. grin
Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by privaldo: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Godons1:

Na lie, na confirm Igbo man you be. grin

Ok.
Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by EMMY76: 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nemesis! this soildier might be amongst the soildiers that was sent out to massacre innocent endsars protesters.
Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by Yommychrz(m): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mtcheew...what concern religion with this
Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
Truthissupreme:
This is one of those sh1ts that can happen in the south but can't be tolerated in the owners of Najeria region.

They don't mind burning the entire military in borno and killing soldiers in retaliation (Buhari sef would beg them with scholarships)

But if this happened in ughelli you would see the weak soldiers threatening to rape the entire women in the state

Don’t blame cowardice on region. You people come online and make noise like drum, when small yawa gass you run away and hide. No be today. You should be happy it is that cowardice that is helping the South not have insurgency like North, una too dey fear, your only power is with mouth and internet.

These people didn’t handle it well, because there will be reprisal but they are frustrated enough to suffer the reprisal. Zulum get plenty work.
Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by GetMeRight: 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
mike8804:
that's why SARS dont mess up in the north.. na instant lynching but down south people will be forming sophistication in a jungle

You are yapping trash. Do your findings very well, you will discover that the number of unarmed civilians that have been killed by soldiers in Borno state alone surpassed all of southern states combined together. What the mob did was simple "enough is enough".
Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by bigcasava1(m): 1:10am On Jan 20, 2021
When they see BH they throw away their guns and run like joseph in the bible
Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by Coolgent(m): 7:58am On Jan 20, 2021
adadike:
Northern Almajiris kill northern soldier. The entire north needs Jesus
Dirty bitch
What do you gain by criticising Northerners?
Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by adadike(f): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2021
Coolgent:

Dirty bitch
What do you gain by criticising Northerners?
a northerner calling an easterner dirty is the 8th wonder of the world. I will continue to criticize you animals until you start acting like humans
Re: Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri by Hassanmaye(m): 7:43am On Jan 22, 2021
Truthissupreme:
This is one of those sh1ts that can happen in the south but can't be tolerated in the owners of Najeria region.

They don't mind burning the entire military in borno and killing soldiers in retaliation (Buhari sef would beg them with scholarships)

But if this happened in ughelli you would see the weak soldiers threatening to rape the entire women in the state
Lol they can try it here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism / Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) / Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.