Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) (38924 Views)

Traders Protest Against Enugu Government For Sealing Ogbete Market / Herdsmen Slaughter 12 People In Benue, Spark Protest (Graphic Photos) / #endsars: Lady Shot In The Mouth During End SARS Protest (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by Whiteangel1234: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2023
A Trade have just been shot dead in Enugu over the ongoing Protest against Gov Mbah Who Sealed Over 100 shops and impose fine of 100k for closing shops during last Monday sit at Home at Ogbete Market

Updated : Two traders shot dead currently by the Military and Police

A yet to be identified man has been gunned down in Ogbete market Enugu, following the traders protest against ‘sealing of shops’.

*Viewer discretion* advised.

https://twitter.com/AfiaTvOfficial/status/1684139267336073216?t=ewRcmI302qnoVLXjKst3Vw&s=19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2023
Useless Governor Peter Mba, the Abuja induced governor of Enugu state don't know the shit he is dipping his hands into. This Useless idiot cannot learn anything from previous governors of Enugu state.

The anumpama is trying to turn the peaceful Enugu state to a very violent one just like supreme court induced governor of Imo state did. These morons are completely brainless in understanding that ignoring IPOB and focusing on business of governance is the best way to achieve success. I give kudos to Gburugburu on the peace Enugu enjoyed under his reign irrespective of his poor developmental projects in the city.

This Mba should thread carefully. Ever since he was made governor, no any tangible development. Just looting to recover the money he used to buy governorship ticket.

Instead of hitting the ground running, the idiot is more interested in burning a peaceful state like Enugu. SHAME. You want to have another Imo state scenario in Enugu? Why? Too bad. Why killing the innocent? Why? Did you provide security for them to go out on Mondays? Useless man.

215 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by talented321: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2023
With my precious weed'''

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by meolaniyi(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2023
Mbah has just brought problem to Enugu State. What this man does not know is that this a big opportunity for hoodlums to take over Enugu State.

Why playing into the hands of this people.
Enugu that has been peaceful will never remain the same again.

Between Mba and IPOB, who the one forcing people against their will.?

Is this Governor not a stupid human being. Are those shops given freely by the government. Why forcing people to do business if they don't want want to?

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by Arda1000(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2023
Mmm problem

1 Like

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by CodeTemplar: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2023
Just ignore the useless fine by the greedy governor. Now see.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2023
Does he want to turn Enugu 2 another Imo?

... The elders shld talk 2 him.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by slimfit1(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2023
Tinubu's government has engaged itself in human rights abuse. I wonder if he wasn't one of the people who persuaded Abiola to go and declare himself president knowing what the outcome will be.

I'm not Igbo, if one Yoruba man is murdered like this I don't think I would like my people to not do anything.
Well to the Nigerian military well done you have added more problems to your problem, now Ipob would gain more support good job.

80 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by successmatters(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2023
Must they protest in this tensed atmosphere?

Can't they go and engage their governor with dialogue?

13 Likes

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by Fsboperator3: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
A Trade have just been shot dead in Enugu over the ongoing Protest against Gov Mbah Who Sealed Over 100 shops and impose fine of 100k for closing shops during last Monday sit at Home at Ogbete Market

Video

https://twitter.com/AfiaTvOfficial/status/1684139267336073216?t=ewRcmI302qnoVLXjKst3Vw&s=19

You no protest against IPOB nah governor trying to lift you from IPOB dungeon you see protest.

61 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by Fsboperator3: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2023
slimfit1:
Tinubu's government has engaged itself in human rights abuse. I wonder if he wasn't one of the people who persuaded Abiola to go and declare himself president knowing what the outcome will be.

Okoro,hold your governor to account

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by successmatters(m): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2023
slimfit1:
Tinubu's government has engaged itself in human rights abuse. I wonder if he wasn't one of the people who persuaded Abiola to go and declare himself president knowing what the outcome will be. I'm not Igbo, if one Yoruba man is murdered like this I don't think I would like my people to not do anything.
Well to the Nigerian military well done you have added more problems to your problem, now Ipob would gain more support good job.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by successmatters(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Useless Governor Peter Mba, the Abuja induced governor of Enugu state don't know the shit he is dipping his hands into. This Useless idiot cannot learn anything from previous governors of Enugu state.

The anumpama is trying to turn the peaceful Enugu state to a very violent one just like supreme court induced governor of Imo state did. These morons are completely brainless in understanding that ignoring IPOB and focusing on business of governance is the best way to achieve success. I give kudos to Gburugburu on the peace Enugu enjoyed under his reign irrespective of his poor developmental projects in the city.

This Mba should thread carefully. Ever since he was made governor, no any tangible development. Just looting to recover the money he used to buy governorship ticket.

Instead of hitting the ground running, the idiot is more interested in burning a peaceful state like Enugu. SHAME. You want to have another Imo state scenario in Enugu? Why? Too bad. Why killing the innocent? Why?

There we go again, another episode of bashing an Igbo governor just to stain him. Propaganda bait for when he will declare for president.

11 Likes

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by dealslip(f): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2023
successmatters:
Must they protest in this tensed atmosphere?

Can't they go and engage their governor with dialogue?
That something insensitive to say. At the moment they are between the devil and the deep blue sea. What the cowardly governor should have done is to face the cowards imposing sit at home on the traders. How can he impose a fine on those who are the victim. Elections are not that far and the same governor must have promised to secure the people. How do you tell people not to sit at home or face a fine when there is no security. Haven't we being seeing videos of the IPOB guys attacking traders who dared to open business and defying the sit at home order. Did he dialogue with them before imposing the fine.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by successmatters(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2023
Fsboperator3:

Okoro,hold your governor to account

Or the army man that pulled the trigger?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by Kossyso: 11:35am On Jul 26, 2023
Our security operatives and high-handedness are inseparable! It's very unfortunate that peace will be far from Enugu for the time being.

8 Likes

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by successmatters(m): 11:35am On Jul 26, 2023
dealslip:

That something insensitive to say

For every right action to succeed, you must choose a right time for it.

1 Like

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by Fsboperator3: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2023
successmatters:

Or the army man that pulled the trigger?

Go to 82 Div HQ and ask the GOC to release the soldier that fired the shot to you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by successmatters(m): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2023
Kossyso:
Our security operatives and high-handedness are inseparable! It's very unfortunate that peace will be far from Enugu for the time being.

That's the plan of those holding a man who was set free from the courts. This is what they wanted.

3 Likes

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by successmatters(m): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2023
Fsboperator3:

Go to 82 Div HQ and ask the GOC to release the soldier that fired the shot to you.

Exactly. And you're here blaming the governor. grin

3 Likes

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by inoki247: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2023
slimfit1:

I'm not Igbo, if one Yoruba man is murdered like this I don't think I would like my people to not do anything.

Lol if the Military or Police kills in other region you people will blame the Governor's when the same thing happen in SE you people will blame the FG....

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by successmatters(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2023
inoki247:

Lol if the Military or Police kills in other region you people will blame the Governor's when the same thing happen in SE you people will blame the FG....

Yes, especially when the governor or past governor owns the toll gate being 🚫 blocked grin

3 Likes

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by Kossyso: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2023
successmatters:

That's the plan of those holding a man who was set free from the courts. This is what they wanted.
The governor is fuelling the whole issue. You can only force civil servants to report to work and not business owners. No constitutional right to lock up their individual shops because their shop is closed on monday. His approach to this issue is not right. It will backfire heavily.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by Whiteangel1234: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2023
Updated Two Traders have been killed

1 Like

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by successmatters(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2023
Kossyso:

The governor is fuelling the whole issue. You can only force civil servants to report to work and not business owners. No constitutional right to lock up their individual shops because their shop is closed on monday. His approach to this issue is not right. It will backfire heavily.

The governor is also responsible for detaining the man they started sitting at home for? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by Ikaeniyan0: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2023
slimfit1:

grin

May their soul RIP

4 Likes

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2023
Fsboperator3:

No surprises here! A protester has been murdered in cold blood by the Tinubu-controlled Nigerian state, and all you've done on this thread is make hate-filled, insensitive and gloating posts against the victim and his ethnicity! Way to go 'one Nigerianist'!

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
successmatters:

Yes, especially when the governor or past governor owns the toll gate being 🚫 blocked grin

Why do you punctuate almost all your posts on this thread with a laughing emoji? What exactly do you find funny about this incidnt?

102 Likes

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by Kossyso: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
successmatters:

The governor is also responsible for detaining the man they started sitting at home for. grin
The whole South East leaders are proving to be irresponsible in handling this issue. Let the blame start from there. They are not serious with their request for the release of Mazi NK.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by richie240: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
Fsboperator3:

You no protest against IPOB nah governor trying to lift you from IPOB dungeon you see protest.

Shebi u sef dey see d typical southeasterner logic.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by osuofia2(m): 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
Isn't Sit at home what they wanted? the Gov is helping them to stay indoors yet the people are protesting or are they tired of sitting at home.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
Kossyso:

The whole South East leaders are proving to be irresponsible in handling this issue. Let the blame start from there. They are not serious with their request for the release of Mazi NK.

Not exactly! Soludo and Mba have called for the release of Mazi Kanu....esp' Soludo, but there's only so much they can do when confronted with a Tinubu (formerly Buhari) gov't that is not interested in releasing him and thus pulling the rug from beneath the feet of the bastards using the excuse of Mazi Kanus' continued incarceration to forment insecurity in the south-east!

99 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room / Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition / Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.