Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,806 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group (56145 Views)

Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult / Governor Willie Obiano And Wife Honoured By The Ewi Of Ado-ekiti. / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by Charly68: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Who in his or her right senses gives Bello an award
The association of Miyeti Allah's wives I think
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by Agugbadin: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fahdiga:

Only senseless persons can give king of tugs award.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by Agugbadin: 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
As for his wives, he is helping to reduce the number of single Igbira women because they are too many.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by WhatchDoGG(m): 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fahdiga:

I tire oooooo
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by geonath(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Kogi state has suffered grin
They should come and learn from my state where b our governor is looting the state with the cooperation of his wife.

Which state?

So this man thinks he can be president? Because he knows how to marry and divorce wives or which one as I am yet to hear any concrete achievement he has made. Kogi dey suffer between this one and Dino your political representatives na serious one chance.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
Charly68:
The association of Miyeti Allah's wives I think

You don’t have a map of Nigeria? Kogi is middlebelt. I sorry for this country when you people don’t even know which tribe is from where but will be sharping mouth on forums.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by onoja12: 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
quite there, you want one wife marry your one wife, and stop worrying about what works for others, or make other people happy.
this is Africa and we are Africans, if you do not like it follow Libya to the west.

SpecialAdviser:
Those who advocate polygamy really lack knowledge of what life challenges is all about. They also lack knowledge of what women maltreatment is all about.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by Dollarremix(m): 12:27am On Jan 20, 2021
Omo dis guy dey enjoy ooo,see fine fine girls wey him dey bleep.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by bigcasava1(m): 12:55am On Jan 20, 2021
Are we to fucos on award or divorce?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by Charly68: 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Speaktruth88:

You don’t have a map of Nigeria? Kogi is middlebelt. I sorry for this country when you people don’t even know which tribe is from where but will be sharping mouth on forums.
So you don't understand antithetical statement ; sorry for you oo!
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by Alberttahir: 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
THE MOST FRIENDLY GOVERNOR
* 21 female vice chairmen
* 63 female councillor
* 21 female council leaders
* female ADC
* female SSG
* Head of service
All produced in Kogi state with the effort of Yahaya Bello.
You can hate him, but you can't take this away from him.
#WE PRAISE WHEN NECESSARY.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by calcal: 12:37am On Jan 21, 2021
JooEeL:
See the weyrey people are trying to front for a President of a Zoo.

Im beginning to believe blacks are cursed beyond salvation.

we just need to get out of the zoo. together will stand we can achieve that ASAP

But some people believe that their present situation is ok and that they can steal enough for their children.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by zoedew: 5:39am On Jan 21, 2021
Watch the end of the white lion who is not submissive to The Lion of Judah. Watch!!
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by cardoctor(m): 11:20am On Jan 21, 2021
How public can an advert for new wives be? It's like he would kuku marry two new wives at the same time. I hope he doesn't end up like Samson.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Those who advocate polygamy really lack knowledge of what life challenges is all about. They also lack knowledge of what women maltreatment is all about.

There is something called modern polygamy.

Let’s rebrand our polygamy. It Works

30% of paternity fraud in the world. Why are we deceiving ourselves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly / Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) / Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.