Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) (74674 Views)

2 Kidnapped Victims Rescued As Police Kill 3 Kidnappers In Kano (Graphic photos) / Suspected Vandal Electrocuted While Stealing Transformer Cables In Kano (Graphic / Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by itsja4: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
Una kee una self becos of prick...
He who kills another because of prick
Plenty toto go still follow same prick.. So says an adage!
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by Reelmii: 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kennydoc:

In 1998, my mother's oldest daughter was only in SS2 and was 15. Today, my mum is an elderly woman. And you're telling me you have a daughter who was an adult 23 years ago? Abeg tell me something serious.
are u saying there are no elderly people on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by Reelmii: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
PatriotExact:

That animal (the husband) should be arrested for marrying under aged girls.

Although the wife messed up big time, but she is to be blamed less than her society that robbed her of her childhood. A society that married her off too early. Too early for her emotions to develop stably.

He society should be blamed for making her behave irrational.

The lady who was killed should judge her society for failing her too.
her parents failed her the most

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
fdigital:
Envy jealousy is a DNA defect found in the genes of a black race. like it is a curse. pounder on this you black man reading this post

see boy isn't about blacks
it is in humanity as a whole, whether black or white.
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
Evi Edna sang in 1989

Jealousy
Jealousy
Jealousy
Is the root
Jealousy
Jealousy
Jealousy
Is the root of hatred
Friends today
Enemies tomorrow
All because of a jealousy
Gossiping all about
Planning everyday and every night
Breaking another man's property eeee
All because of a jealousy
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by briggson07(m): 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
5 years in courtship presently 17 years which is she was 12 years through these years, unfortunately enough we don't follow the legal or chronological age stipulated in the Nigerian national constitution.

Am aware that an adult to an extent is anyone who one way or the other has taken up socioa roles which enable them being classified as adults,and this Is limited only in the area he or she find them selves but through a comparative study of adult education (including other climes )
there's always a specific age qualifying one an adult.

So for me I'll urge every parent who take part in under age marriages to stop because the child might come to meet challenges such as this.

Mummy and daddy let's change
#stopchildmarriage
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by sissoko22(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
FuckThaMod:
Arrewa people angry
North is the reason why this country isn't better than dubai angry

Hypocrite
You'll remember tribalism on only when ekene ikechukwu is cut with drugs in India or Malaysia.
Ipob sha
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by sonofElElyon: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by neonbash0: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
The suspect is the wife of Shaibu Ali, who was to be wedded to Miss Kabir on January 9, after six years of courtship, the police said.

And she's just 17yrs old.
We're they courting when she was only 11yrs old?
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by ijayebonyi(f): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
Madam! Have you solved the problem by killing her?
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
shocked
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by Adakintroy: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
Control your emotions or they may control you.
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by Pimine: 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
The heart of man is full of evil
Wats her gain now?
She cut short d life of d lady because of her husband's adulterous life.
Killing the husband could have bin better self
Aswearugaaad

Nicca, you have only made partial sense. I have to ask you what is adulterous in a man seeking to legally marry a second wife?

Yeah it's bleeped up that she's still a teenager, worse still they started courting when she was 11 which makes it doubly so, but no one deserved to die in this story except maybe the jealous wife.
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by BinamRex: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
Queenlovely:
Brother Allah have mercy

1998 June 8th, my daughter was posted to potiskum by WHO . they went to create awareness about polio vacine, so many conspiracy theories was going on about the vacine.

they went to this radio station, for the sensitization campaign, when they got to a police station to beg for security while they went on these trip, she saw a girl of 10 years behind the counter.

her husband divorced her, she became homeless and decide to sleep in the police station, my daughter was touched, she did the necessary thing formally and traditionally. she finally adopted that girl, that girl is now a technical assistance at Siemens Zurich.

exposure matters a lot

This story sounds far-fetched. How long was she married before the divorce? Did she marry when she was 7,8,9 or 10? Why didn't she return to her people after the divorce?

People will just come here and type lies for likes

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by Iseoluwa2050(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2021

Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by grandstar(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
GamalNasser:

1998?

I was in Wailo camp Bauchi then.

Plate of food then was N30
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by RAGEofFIRE: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
AuroraB:
Why's no one seeing the killer is only but 20yrs... that man is a terrible fellow. What does a 20 yr old know about marriage I wonder at what age, this paedophile got down with the poor child cry
These Northerners thinks their willful backwardness is progressive or something....

Mademoiselle it's really sad.......

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
The man should be arrested. How is anybody his “fiancé” for 7 years and marrying at 17 years old. No woman or girl wants to share her partner just like no man wants to share their wife.

Marry one person, train your children so they can bless you with good behaviour in adulthood. Human beings will be causing problems for the world upandan because they cannot control their greed and urges wetin?
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
BinamRex:

This story sounds far-fetched. How long was she married before the divorce? Did she marry when she was 7,8,9 or 10? Why didn't she return to her people after the divorce?

People will just come here and type lies for likes

Don’t mind them. This is how they like to spread lies and mistrust.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by FuckThaMod: 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
sissoko22:

Hypocrite
You'll remember tribalism on only when ekene ikechukwu is cut with drugs in India or Malaysia.
Ipob sha
Who be this rêtard abeg?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by Nazzycris(m): 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
[b][/b]
oluseyiforjesus:
Wats her gain now?
oluseyiforjesus:
Wats her gain now?
oluseyiforjesus:
Wats her gain now?
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by anochuko01(m): 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ishilove:

You and your stories no dey ever finish

somebody even told her "God bless you". i don laugh soteeey, water dey comot from my eyes
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by anochuko01(m): 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
Derrylatei:

God will continue to bless you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by just2endowed: 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
Molahnelson:
Even northerner women don't want polygamy anymore

Na wow

That's the thing, but due to religion and culture, many Africans still practice it...
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by hansomb: 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
phrancys001:
Fear north
Shut up. Tribal bigot.
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by ikeseeholdings1(m): 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mad North
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by myked(m): 12:08am On Jan 20, 2021
Wtf aboki! How can you court an 11 year old? When will these people realize that some things were acceptable decades ago but need to be changed now? Why won't they accept that some religious rules were affected by the times they were made and have no place in today's world?
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by DONFASZY(m): 12:23am On Jan 20, 2021
I was arguing with one bastard frm d north d other day dat underage marriage is very bad for d ladies or girls in d north

He said i should mind my business even if 85yr marry n rape 12

Its there stupid foolish tradition
I was seriously against it

Imagine this nw
A 20yr of age gal ve expired in d hopeless husband eye and he wants to marry another 17yr of age gal and here is d result

Death

Rip to d death

D husband na him u suppose kill nt d innocent gal maybe poverty and pressure

D killer should die in jail plus d stupid husband

Rich people in d north dont marry more dan wat dey can handle

D poor marry 5 because all dey no is sex and notin else
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by cattylove7(f): 12:56am On Jan 20, 2021
i thought muslim na polygamous culture nahwww.cattylove.com
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by Kay25(m): 1:40am On Jan 20, 2021
Is aisha yesuf it justified now?the northern people has problem serious one that needs to washed of their brain especially those mentalities of the 12th century laid down by their so called religious leader..
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by Germi9: 1:52am On Jan 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Done for Allah's sake
hahahahahaha
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by dexmond: 2:57am On Jan 20, 2021
After six years of courtship!!! Child abuse at 11 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums / Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters / New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.