Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) (74691 Views)

2 Kidnapped Victims Rescued As Police Kill 3 Kidnappers In Kano (Graphic photos) / Suspected Vandal Electrocuted While Stealing Transformer Cables In Kano (Graphic / Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2021
Queenlovely:
Brother Allah have mercy

1998 June 8th, my daughter was posted to potiskum by WHO . they went to create awareness about polio vacine, so many conspiracy theories was going on about the vacine.

they went to this radio station, for the sensitization campaign, when they got to a police station to beg for security while they went on these trip, she saw a girl of 10 years behind the counter.

her husband divorced her, she became homeless and decide to sleep in the police station, my daughter was touched, she did the necessary thing formally and traditionally. she finally adopted that girl, that girl is now a technical assistance at Siemens Zurich.

exposure matters a lot

A girl of 10 already divorced?! And these are the bonobos I'm sharing a country with?!
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) by Eillyeillz(m): 7:51am On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:
Brother Allah have mercy

1998 June 8th, my daughter was posted to potiskum by WHO . they went to create awareness about polio vacine, so many conspiracy theories was going on about the vacine.

they went to this radio station, for the sensitization campaign, when they got to a police station to beg for security while they went on these trip, she saw a girl of 10 years behind the counter.

her husband divorced her, she became homeless and decide to sleep in the police station, my daughter was touched, she did the necessary thing formally and traditionally. she finally adopted that girl, that girl is now a technical assistance at Siemens Zurich.

exposure matters a lot

Wow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters / Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse / New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.