Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

How God Saved Me From Death - Victim Of Abeokuta Tanker Explosion - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How God Saved Me From Death - Victim Of Abeokuta Tanker Explosion (323 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) / How God Saved Me From Untimely Death / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Saved Me From Death - Victim Of Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by Triton1996(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
Victim Whose Car Was Burnt Explains How He Escaped Death In Abeokuta Tanker Explosion

TRIXX NG reports that a victim of the Abeokuta tanker explosion has explained how he escaped death.
This publication had an exclusive interview conducted by our Abeokuta correspondent with the victim, Oshosanya Samuel Taiwo shortly after the incident

According to him, there were two of them in his car, and just before they approached GTBANK in Kuto, Abeokuta, the driver of the tanker gave a signal that his break had failed.

He explained further that while trying to stop the speed of the tanker, the driver lost control of the vehicle, causing it to stumble, then exploding.

‘When we were coming, we were around GTB and saw that the driver was giving us signal that the break has failed, suddenly we saw him maneuvering to our lane, probably he feels it will stop the speed. While going back to his lane, the tanker stumbled because he lost control.

As it stumbled, we saw fire and due to my experience in the fire service, I bent down, and forcefully opened the door and ran out of the car.
We had about four vehicles ahead of us, the fire caught up with them, it was just God, I thank God’

https://trixxng.com/abeokuta-tanker-explosion-victim-explains-how-he-escaped-death/

1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me From Death - Victim Of Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by Derrylatei: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
Thank God for your life
Re: How God Saved Me From Death - Victim Of Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by dangermouse(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
why the government has refused to make these deadly cargoes move only in the night still baffles me. The number of lives that could have been saved and will be saved in the future by merely enacting and enforcing this law cannot be quantified. RIP to the dead!
Re: How God Saved Me From Death - Victim Of Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by ednut1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
. Every week this shit happens and nothing is done about it

(1) (Reply)

Flying British Airways Boeing 747-400 From LA Airport: Real Flight Simulator / Going To China For Work / Honeymoon Destinations And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.