Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,755 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

When Do You Think Convid-19\corona Virus Will End In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Do You Think Convid-19\corona Virus Will End In Nigeria? (120 Views)

(convid 19)Another Nigeria Artist Donates 5million To Benue State / Members Of Afa Igbo Bu Ofu Commends Gov Willie Obiano Over Convid-19 / Which Addict Do You Wish To End In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Do You Think Convid-19\corona Virus Will End In Nigeria? by JOBgame(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
the way nigeria is bringing it own form of the virus has stated going beyond expectation of it citizen,because before even when spainish fluid was strong than the present virus there was on technology nor medical treatment like the 21th century.

just take a look at the way the government has use the medium to put it citizens to critizied it leader,leading them to make it worse than expected before.everthing has gone bad down from economy,education,military recruitments,employments,securities,food farming e.t.c

why do we keep deciving ourself in the name of bad governance,before insulting\hatred on the present government we have to look in to our problem by god's grace we can solve it among our selve every nigerian knows that but keep waiting\wailing on the government.

back to the main headline of the topic the true about it is that the government is using the medium to for politics purpouses,dear reader do you believe it that statement. you can call me jobless
Re: When Do You Think Convid-19\corona Virus Will End In Nigeria? by Davasco: 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
JOBgame:
the way nigeria is bringing it own form of the virus has stated going beyond expectation of it citizen,because before even when spainish fluid was strong than the present virus there was on technology nor medical treatment like the 21th century.

just take a look at the way the government has use the medium to put it citizens to critizied it leader,leading them to make it worse than expected before.everthing has gone bad down from economy,education,military recruitments,employments,securities,food farming e.t.c

why do we keep deciving ourself in the name of bad governance,before insulting\hatred on the present government we have to look in to our problem by god's grace we can solve it among our selve every nigerian knows that but keep waiting\wailing on the government.

back to the main headline of the topic the true about it is that the government is using the medium to for politics purpouses,dear reader do you believe it that statement. you can call me jobless
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
you're not jobless my friend i think you're confused, i understand the hardship in d country and its having a negative effect on ur mental health, that u can't make a point with simple sentences that a human being can understand.

(1) (Reply)

Https://ekohotblog.com/2021/01/21/apc-accuses-pdp-for-plotting-against-gov-lalon / Best Quality Gerad Stone Coated Roofing Sheet With Warranty Period / Serene And Affordable Training And Meeting Facility At Maryland GRA Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.