Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Members Of Afa Igbo Bu Ofu Commends Gov Willie Obiano Over Convid-19 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Members Of Afa Igbo Bu Ofu Commends Gov Willie Obiano Over Convid-19 (796 Views)

Afa Igbo Bu Ofu Visits Fred Unachukwu Shopping Complex 33, Onitsha. / Members Of Afa Igbo Bu Ofu Eulogise Dr Mrs Ebele Obiano, On Mother's Sunday / Afa Igbo Bu Ofu Women's Wing Praises Dr Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Members Of Afa Igbo Bu Ofu Commends Gov Willie Obiano Over Convid-19 by grassrootsig: 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
Members of the AFA IGBO BU OFU MOVEMENT, (AIBO), has commended His Excellency, the action Governor of Anambra State, Chief Dr Sir Willie M. Obiano Akpokuedike Global, over the proactive steps he has in place to ensure that Ndi Anambra are safe from the devastating effects of the Coronavirus epidemic ravaging the whole world, as part of his administration's primary duty to protect the life of everyone in the State.
It will be recalled that His Excellency earlier this week rolled out some measures to be taken to by all that will help us checkmate the spread of this CONVID-19.
Some of the measures to be taken, includes the directive to all the schools, both public, private and mission schools in the State to close on or before the 27th of March,2020 till further notice.
The suspension of all manner of public gathering that will have up to 30 persons in attendance, with effects from Monday, 23rd March 2020.
He also directed all markets, hotels and restaurants in the State to make sure that they provide hand washing stations and sanitizers at their various entry points.
The AIBO members rising from their monthly meeting, unanimously agreed that truly and indeed, WILLIE IS NOT ONLY WONDERFULLY, WILLINGLY WORKING, but he is also CONFIDENTLY AND POSITIVELY CARING.

Re: Members Of Afa Igbo Bu Ofu Commends Gov Willie Obiano Over Convid-19 by Babatundeodidol(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
*Good day to everyone here.i am Babatunde odi dollars I help people everyday. And night ,many are out there crying..suffering.. But they are afraid to seek for help..here is 100 percent.. NOTE:;; U must be ready to pay for ur items for anything u ask for. Nothing is free in this world.use wot u have to get what u want. ...not because I need anything from you..but because you need what I will help you with..if good or bad.result.. You can tell the public,, Have u been scam so many time from fake and 419 mallams? That's why I'm here for u. ..I have both young boys and girl organisation.. Not Killing or using human part..but they enjoy and swim in money.. When it comes to instant money, spiritual money, physical cash n bundles, instant alert to your bank account, magical money, dubble ur bank account balance, bet, lotto numbers,American lotto or Visa, business success, school success, job success, promotion at business, scam powers n spirit, travelling success, interview success, exams success, bad dreams, boy friend n girl friend matters, land dispute, foot ball spirit n success, leadership success n position, marriage problems, police station cases and many other.. .. Within 3hours. You will be a rich somebody..am not just saying it..but it's a 100% guarantee word.. What ever you need is here..make the approach and be the one to lead people.... Am always online waiting for u.....whatsapp 0r call+2349014754706 ,, I mean it..it's not a joke..I sit down 24hours listening and working for people..for the gods are wise.....*

(1) (Reply)

Few Facts On The Isa Brown Birds (chicken) Every Poultry Farmer Needs To Note. / My Dressing This Sunday. / How To Find Jumia Treasure Hunt In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.