Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,074 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' (4330 Views)

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / My Wife Poisoned My Mother With Salt / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by Magnoliaa(f): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Arsenate:

[s]So much deflection.
What has this got to do with anything? Someone is talking about the emotional and mental abuse his mum is subjecting him to and you are writing something totally unrelated. Why don't you deal with the issue he raised at the moment, then tomorrow you can deal with the bold.[/s]

Yen yen yen yen yen yen.
Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen? Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen, yen yen yen yen yen yen. Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen, yen yen yen yen yen yen.

3 Likes

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by Magnoliaa(f): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Arsenate:

Someone has to tell you sickos you are mentally deranged and I just did. Keep at it and watch your kids write something similar to the OP about you two decades from now.

They'll "restore our virginity" and virtue in addition, like y'all do. grin They'll call us flawless goddesses, and how they don't make them like they made us anymore. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Arsenate:

Someone has to tell you sickos you are mentally deranged and I just did. Keep at it and watch your kids write something similar to the OP about you two decades from now.
Who cares about OP? I'm replying to someone else. Get off my mentions and bloody go get a life!

1 Like

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

They'll "restore" our virginity and virtue in addition, like y'all do. grin They'll call us flawless goddesses, and how they don't make them like they made us anymore. grin
Babe! I just scatter laugh. Abeg you too funny.

1 Like

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by Arsenate(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
Chii59:

Who cares about OP? I'm replying to someone else. Get off my mentions and bloody go get a life!
I mention you when ever the fckk I want bictchh
Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
Arsenate:

I mention when ever the fckk I want bictchh
You've mistaken me for your momma, boy.
Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by Magnoliaa(f): 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
Chii59:

You said it all gurl. Many of them don't care about their parents, forget the nonsense they say on NL. Some of them haven't travelled home in years, they don't send kobo to their father. Anyone can claim anything online, offline na the koko,

Gbamsolutely!

2 Likes

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by Arsenate(m): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
Chii59:

You've mistaken me for your momma, boy.
Now she brings in my mum. How am I gonna survive this
Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Omg!

Are you trying to put ideas in his head with your explicit comment?
He's already very vulnerable to his anger as it is....
Gbam! Scary stuff mehn.
Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by Magnoliaa(f): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
Chii59:

Babe! I just scatter laugh. Abeg you too funny.

Culled from the savage Kwin of NL. grin It's how she'd describe them.

1 Like

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by Arsenate(m): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
Anyway, I've let you both know what sickos you are, my job is done here.
Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by Magnoliaa(f): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Arsenate:
[s]Anyway, I've let you both know what sickos you are, my job is done here.[/s]

Pele, messenger ass-and-hate. undecided

2 Likes

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Mrs, you and chile totally deviated from the real situation here, whatever you have said doesn't change the fact that there are awful mothers out there, i'm talking about mothers being the devil's incanate to their children and you are talking about children being careless about their parents, do they corolate to you?

Or your really just had to say something to protect your gender? or you are probably an aspiring mother as well and you are beginning to feel insecure?

You can't fill my shoes, not because it won't fit but because you probably wouldn't withstand the heat, i have endured for 6 years since dad died and i can't do it anymore, i was very violent minded yesterday and if you had made this your silly comment yesterday it would just make this worse.
Thank God i got positive responce from sane and understanding people first.
Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by frozen70(f): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
YES! i didn't make errors in the topic!

That woman is nothing but a manipulator, liar, cheat, fraud and a dick rod bitch!

My life around her is like hell, she only cares about herself and she always want to be the only one comfortable even at the expense of her children! She would mock my late dad just to just get whatever she wants.

Its better to be orphan than to have this witch around your life. I wish she died instead of my dad, i would still appreciate nature if something happens to her today and she dies off. A quick death is better cause i wouldn't want any more wastage of time.

Bleep HER!

Your case is like that of a person who got so angry because of what his enemy did to him and drank poison expecting his enemy to die

Just plan your life and leave your mother because if you keep dwelling on her attitude, you may not move ahead

Old age will pay her when the time comes
Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by tbibuzz(m): 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
YES! i didn't make errors in the topic!

That woman is nothing but a manipulator, liar, cheat, fraud and a dick rod bitch!

My life around her is like hell, she only cares about herself and she always want to be the only one comfortable even at the expense of her children! She would mock my late dad just to just get whatever she wants.

Its better to be orphan than to have this witch around your life. I wish she died instead of my dad, i would still appreciate nature if something happens to her today and she dies off. A quick death is better cause i wouldn't want any more wastage of time.

Bleep HER!
It's like u don't have sense abi mama wey carry u for nine months na IMM u dey carry day ur dirty gutter dey talk anyhow.no matter wetin She do na still ur mama u cant change it .jokes on you ur stuck with her if u like kill am na for nairaland Dem go post the story ,we go still comment ;Dsee mumu dey wish IMM mama death

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother-in-law Sends You Packing? / Caught Between Mother's Wish And Her Sibblings Want. / How Does It Feel......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.