Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist (43321 Views)

Ofu Obekpa Who Featured In 'Captain America' Shares Success Story / 5 Nigerians Who Have Featured In Hollywood Superhero Movies / Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by princeade86(m): 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
Samsung A20s for sell. ilorin location. very neat. 09039732977. 49k
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by PrinceMajestic: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
and so what? I swear it will never be played there. Nigeria is Africa largest country so it's there to honour Africa. it doesn't mean your aye terrorist burna boy is a good musician. gad damn it I just saw Kendrick Lamar Good Kid Maad City track. now or never, he should have put good kid mad city instead or ADHD, or Alright. he didn't put j.cole? its a fake playlist. Biden doesn't seem strong enough to be president of USA. I know he will die making a bad record of a woman ruling the most powerful nation. if that playlist is actually from Biden team then inclusion of burna boy is enough evidence that he is weak ass mofo

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by Guestlander: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
Brendaniel:

I'm not talking only about this event, I'm talking about the way people all over the world are louding it especially immigrants and so on, did Nigerians do customized attire for trump in 2016, but they are doing for Biden and I'm sure other folks are making special arrangements too, that's what I mean, so If you do not understand when someone says something, keep quiet or ask questions to understand....

People are only showing interest because Trump did not concede unlike other presidents before him. The capitol riots other subsequent events. Otherwise, it would have been just like any other transition.
I don't understand your fake concern about how people choose to express themselves about Biden.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by Brendaniel: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
seborrhic:

You insult your intelligence by comparing the living and the dead.
-Did Buhari name his cabinet members before his swearing in?If you have forgotten,there were no ministers for 6months.
The atrocities and corruption him and his cronies committed during those six months in ministries and parastatals would surely be revealed one day.
-Did Buhari make any policy statement during his first 1 year other than telling CBN to hoard foreign exchange and maybe sell to government officials and government official friends?
-Can Buhari make any meaningful speech,written or off cuff without becoming a laughing stock.
Please let's know how to compare things.

Please try and use non insulting words when addressing people, I'm only been a realist here, sometimes things that are overhyped end up becoming failures because words can be cheap and also be very expensive...
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by razzydoo(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
Brendaniel:

I'm not talking only about this event, I'm talking about the way people all over the world are louding it especially immigrants and so on, did Nigerians do customized attire for trump in 2016, but they are doing for Biden and I'm sure other folks are making special arrangements too, that's what I mean, so If you do not understand when someone says something, keep quiet or ask questions to understand....
is this who i think it is? Bros u serve for umuahia 2011?
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by DarkGamer: 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
Donspicey:
Wowww......dats good......

But when will Wizkid feature in any International Playlist even if its lake chad its still international..

Guy are you on crack? Wizkid's song Essence featuring Tems was in Barrack Obama's 2020 playlist. Go and learn your facts and don't spit rubbish here.
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
[s]and so what? I swear it will never be played there. Nigeria is Africa largest country so it's there to honour Africa. it doesn't mean your aye terrorist burna boy is a good musician. gad damn it I just saw Kendrick Lamar Good Kid Maad City track. now or never, he should have put good kid mad city instead or ADHD, or Alright. he didn't put j.cole? its a fake playlist. Biden doesn't seem strong enough to be president of USA. I know he will die making a bad record of a woman ruling the most powerful nation. if that playlist is actually from Biden team then inclusion of burna boy is enough evidence that he is weak ass mofo[/s]

Next time think before typing.
It is paining you that a woman is in the helm of affairs in the US.
You are not okay

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by Brendaniel: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
Guestlander:

People are only showing interest because Trump did not concede unlike other presidents before him. The capitol riots other subsequent events. Otherwise, it would have been just like any other transition.
I don't understand your fake concern about how people choose to express themselves about Biden.

It's was even before trump not conceding defeat, there is a mindset already that Biden will favour them in his administration unlike trump and that is their happiness, though I'm not against them for that, like I said earlier let it not be like Buhari who people thought will do things that will favour the country and them only the to do the reverse...

about the fake concern, well I'm only been realistic here going by personal experience with what I have seen and only stating the obvious, any person can celebrate anyhow the want and I can express myself about the way they are celebrating it too...
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by Karac: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
AlphaLover:

Wizkid?

grin

Even my baruda sef Davido never too feature but that Fem don go worldwide due to end SARS

But at a time again Burna na SM so e still go well

N*M to the world

Clear road abeg

Where were you in December 2020?

Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by donforeign: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
bjprodint:
According to u
Accept the fact..
Dey deceive yourself there
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by Guestlander: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
Brendaniel:

It's was even before trump not conceding defeat, there is a mindset already that Biden will favour them in his administration unlike trump and that is their happiness, though I'm not against them for that, like I said earlier let it not be like Buhari who people thought will do things that will favour the country and them only the to do the reverse...

about the fake concern, well I'm only been realistic here going by personal experience with what I have seen and only stating the obvious, any person can celebrate anyhow the want and I can express myself about the way they are celebrating it too...

Comparing Nigeria and the US system is like comparing apples with oranges. If US were like Nigeria Trump will be the person being sworn in Tomorrow, this will be possible because of our extremely weak institutions.
If you are going to show any concern you better start the Nigeria.
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by Brendaniel: 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
razzydoo:
is this who i think it is? Bros u serve for umuahia 2011?
No Bros, But that's my state...
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by mauricemore(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Congratulations are in order
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by Gaston3114(m): 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
Drabeey:

How do you mean
Ayinla omo wura Nko? grin

sincerely you must be kidding me
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by Brendaniel: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Guestlander:

Comparing Nigeria and the US system is like comparing apples with oranges. If US were like Nigeria Trump will be the person being sworn in Tomorrow, this will be possible because of our extremely weak institutions.
If you are going to show any concern you better start the Nigeria.

I'm not saying Biden will be failure like Buhari, I'm saying he might not meet a lot of people's expectations in america and the world like they think he would, the system is not the problem, the people are the problem, take our politicians to into us government and give them the next 8 years with the same system and america will get poorer and take the american politicians with our system here within the next 8 years and Nigeria will get richer...

about the concern about Nigeria, I'm showing my concern already, you can check my profile to see and of-course america is a global concern because whatever happens there will one way or the other affect Nigeria too so I should be concerned...
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by kingbee90: 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
Drabeey:

How do you mean

Ayinla omo wura Nko? grin

So you are comparing Burna boy with this unknown afo*ja man with tiger marks on his face? Just because Burna boy is not an Omoluabi ryt?
kwontinue!
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by 99thEnemy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
AlphaLover:

Wizkid?

grin

Even my baruda sef Davido never too feature but that Fem don go worldwide due to end SARS

But at a time again Burna na SM so e still go well

N*M to the world

Clear road abeg
shey na you the tuck in agbada inside pant?
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by AlphaLover: 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
Karac:

Where were you in December 2020?

Bro that is obama

Obama has endorsed so many nigerians from tems to even davido

Use Google

But only Burna has been endorsed by the sitting president
cheesy

Clear road
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by AlphaLover: 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
99thEnemy:
shey na you the tuck in agbada inside pant?

No na ur papa

angry
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by 99thEnemy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
AlphaLover:

No na ur papa

angry
Jew man grin
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by AlphaLover: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
99thEnemy:
Jew man grin

Abi? Cum knack me na as a j wey I be...

Na ogun kee ur fada
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by 99thEnemy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
AlphaLover:

Abi? Cum knack me na as a j wey I be...
Na ogun kee ur fada
you no even reach Obinna grin
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
bjprodint:
According to u
Name anyone or two who is more recognizes internationally than Burna Boy ?
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by Pondabrown: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
Brendaniel:

I'm not saying Biden will be failure like Buhari, I'm saying he might not meet a lot of people's expectations in america and the world like they think he would, the system is not the problem, the people are the problem, take our politicians to into us government and give them the next 8 years with the same system and america will get poorer and take the american politicians with our system here within the next 8 years and Nigeria will get richer...

about the concern about Nigeria, I'm showing my concern already, you can check my profile to see and of-course america is a global concern because whatever happens there will one way or the other affect Nigeria too so I should be concerned...

True bro. And soon they'll own it and try to tax their way out of it, all the while blaming Republicans for it. They'll leave out the part where Democratic Governors shut down the economy, put COVID positive people in Retirement Homes, encouraged the destruction of personal/state/federal government property, put American's out of work, and destroyed small business while empowering the likes of Amazon and others. And lets not forget, they all got paid during the pandemic, and were at the head of the line for vaccinations. Its all about them, lets not forget it.
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by Moodle: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
Donspicey:
Wowww......dats good......

But when will Wizkid feature in any International Playlist even if its lake chad its still international..

Go check Barrack Obama playlist
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by jaxxy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ok nice undecided
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by AlphaLover: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
99thEnemy:
you no even reach Obinna grin

Na Ogun go kee ur generation na

See as u dey LG , na who give diz one ot wey u dey LG like diz?

4ck up kpomo man az u b

U suppose collect 4 dis lg!!

U no who u dey follow yarn wey u dey okpata like diz?

4ck up kpomo man

Dm me ur digits make i cry u clear ur doubt

4tck up man

u must collect 4 dis lg
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by Dollanaira: 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Oh
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by Dreyton36: 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
For Nigeria music ehn forget about those noise makers wey they make songs without meaning

Any naija artist wey don pass the list below na rubbish

2face
Wizkid
Burna boy
Wande coal
Patoranking
Tiwa Savage
Simi
Fireboy

Any other artist na still upcoming , gbagbe oshi

Person go just wake up in the morning they hear nonsense from frog voice and him crew , shey na music wey they danceable be good music only ?

If Dem born davido well make he sing song wey make sense pass these five burna boy songs below

Secret
Ye
Real life
20/10/20

That's why if you check well , top list singers like 2baba , Dem no they feature dumb artists , that's why 2face no fit ever ft davido for song laye
Even the one davido ft 2baba sef , 2baba no too put body , which is titled "for you"

But go listen to "dance" 2face and wizkid you must gbe body e"
Listen to OPO (e plenty ) same thing

But those dumb olosho fans just dey hype am , person wey Peruzzi dey write songs for

U wanna know them deaf and dumb davido fans grin
See them mentioning me right now one by one grin grin

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by Vikkygeee: 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mumu people, by the way burna boy is not the only african there o,some artiste on that list don't even have up to 200k followers on thier Instagram, and Biden-Harris employed a firm to do the playlist for them.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by Boxer007(m): 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
Doraty1:

https://m.guardian.ng/life/burna-boys-destiny-featured-in-biden-harris-inauguration-playlist/

Burma boy is joining Destiny child to play at Biden's party? where did u hear that from sir? WOW? undecided

Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by PrinceMajestic: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Next time think before typing. It is paining you that a woman is in the helm of affairs in the US. You are not okay
fuckin bitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mathew Olaoluwa Edwards: Mike & Wife, Perri Reveal Their Son's Face / Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 / Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.