Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist (43334 Views)

Ofu Obekpa Who Featured In 'Captain America' Shares Success Story / 5 Nigerians Who Have Featured In Hollywood Superhero Movies / Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by Brendaniel: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
Vikkygeee:

Yes

OK, Donald Trump is out of office, in an election one person has to win and one has to lose, I come in peace but that's not why I asked if you are a Christian.

I know I'm not supposed to ask you this but I just want to know and contribute to the topic about your sister on your profile, I tried to follow up on the thread on how you were able resolve it, but didn't see anywhere you explained how you handled it, I just want to know how you handled it, though if you do not want to share it's ok, I just want to know and make a contribution or two that might be of help...
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by Vikkygeee: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Brendaniel:

OK, Donald Trump is out of office, in an election one person has to win and one has to lose, I come in peace but that's not why I asked if you are a Christian.

I know I'm not supposed to ask you this but I just want to know and contribute to the topic about your sister on your profile, I tried to follow up on the thread on how you were able resolve it, but didn't see anywhere you explained how you handled it, I just want to know how you handled it, though if you do not want to share it's ok, I just want to know and make a contribution or two that might be of help...
She's back in Ukraine with her girlfriend they're getting married very soon and I'm happy for them.
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by Brendaniel: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
Vikkygeee:

She's back in Ukraine with her girlfriend they're getting married very soon and I'm happy for them.

so how did your parents handle it?
Re: Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist by Vikkygeee: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Brendaniel:

so how did your parents handle it?
Quote me on that thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bobrisky: Rosy Meurer Is A Husband Snatcher / Regina Daniels With Her 17th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.