Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Health Benefits Of Natural Black Palm Kernel Oil. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of Natural Black Palm Kernel Oil. (1901 Views)

Amazing Benefits Of Black Palm Kernel Oil You Never Know / Secrets Of Natural Cures For All Diseases. / The Wonders Of Black Palm Kernel Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Natural Black Palm Kernel Oil. by xclassmagazine: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
I could remember when my baby was shivering from cold and fever because she was accidentally exposed to cold as the windows were left opened at night. In the middle of the night she was almost fainting. So I had to quickly get the black palm oil because I usually keep one at home, I knew it has so many benefit to children especially from 0-4 years. Immediately I applied the oil on her chest, ribs and throat because she was coughing unstoppably and uncontrollably, I applied it also at the center of her skull, I used it to gently massage her limbs and fingers. All of a sudden everything seized immediately, the uncontrollable cough stopped, the fever calm down at once and quickly she slept off.
So later that night I was able to have a nice sleep too.
For more of the health benefits click here
https://www.xclassmagazine.com.ng/2021/01/health-benefit-of-natural-black-palm.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help A Friend / Get Instant White Teeth And A Killer Smile! / Benefits Of Bosom MILK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.