Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

K1 Stormed Out Of Olubadan's Wife Birthday! Says 'they Stepped On My Shoes' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K1 Stormed Out Of Olubadan's Wife Birthday! Says 'they Stepped On My Shoes' (1883 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Says I Feel 26 Despite Being 36 / Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin / Iheoma Nnadi Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday,says She's Not Ready To Show Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K1 Stormed Out Of Olubadan's Wife Birthday! Says 'they Stepped On My Shoes' by machenews: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: K1 Stormed Out Of Olubadan's Wife Birthday! Says 'they Stepped On My Shoes' by Raysleek: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
All these juju men, many things na taboo for them. Thry just dey fear for nothing
Re: K1 Stormed Out Of Olubadan's Wife Birthday! Says 'they Stepped On My Shoes' by otipoju(m): 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Raysleek:
All these juju men, many things na taboo for them. Thry just dey fear for nothing

Try to read before commenting...it will save you a lot of stress in real life. Nobody stepped on his actual shoes.
Re: K1 Stormed Out Of Olubadan's Wife Birthday! Says 'they Stepped On My Shoes' by Raysleek: 1:07am On Jan 20, 2021
otipoju:

Try to read before commenting...it will save you a lot of stress in real life. Nobody stepped on his actual shoes.

Did I say anyone actually stepped on his shoes? Such a kid
Re: K1 Stormed Out Of Olubadan's Wife Birthday! Says 'they Stepped On My Shoes' by otipoju(m): 6:21am On Jan 20, 2021
Raysleek:

Did I say anyone actually stepped on his shoes? Such a kid

Dey decieve yourself...did you not mention taboo/ superstition.
Re: K1 Stormed Out Of Olubadan's Wife Birthday! Says 'they Stepped On My Shoes' by Raysleek: 7:45am On Jan 20, 2021
otipoju:

Dey decieve yourself...did you not mention taboo/ superstition.
Continue since your name is taboo

(1) (Reply)

Davido Speaks Up As DJ Cuppy Threatens To Sue His Manager Isreal / “show Belle Dey Una Blood”- Video Of Ayra Starr And Younger Sister Causes Stir / Michael Jordan Or Morris Chestnut?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.