Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction (39316 Views)

Medical Graduate Refuses To Marry Suitor Who Paid Her Expensive School Fees / Olajide Rilwan Lekan: Medical Graduate Without "B" Grade From Russia University / Meet Olumide Olulade, Medical Graduate From Howard University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by EBMedia: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
Winifred Ugochinyere Hyacinth, a graduate of the Faculty of Medicine, College of Health Sciences, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, UNIZIK, bagged multiple awards at the induction ceremony of medical graduates into the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

Dr. Winifred won 12 out of the 14 awards including the award for best student in 2nd, 3rd,4th and 5th MBBS. She also emerged the overall best graduating student.

Other awards include Prof. Emele prize for best student in Pathology, Prof. Joseph Ikechebelu prize for best student in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Dr. Dozie Ikedife medal for the overall best student, Dr. Echee Adinma prize for best student in Community Medicine, and best female student, Prof. Emejulu prize for the best student in Surgery, among others.

Winifred took to Twitter on Monday, January 18, to share how she made her mother proud with the feat.

She wrote:

"Made my momma so proud she cried!
Mission accomplished"
https://twitter.com/Dr_Winnyboo/status/1351165007438995459?s=19

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by EBMedia: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
See

16 Likes

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by EBMedia: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
More

19 Likes

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by Righteousness2(m): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
Congratulations Doctor,
Thats some Great Feat.
All thanks to GOD.
I Rejoice with you.
I Celebrate you.

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by thorpido(m): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
Great feat.She tried.

Why she come pack makeup for face come be like cadaver na? angry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by decatalyst(m): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
Beauty with brain.

I pray that you will excel and make yourself proud.

Happy graduation, cutie.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by decatalyst(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
thorpido:
Great feat.She tried.

Why she come pack makeup for face come be like cadaver na? angry

At least the make up didn't cement her brain like the ones you roll with!

Why see fault in this kinda news? Are you bitter?

181 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by thorpido(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
decatalyst:

At least the make didn't cement her brain like the ones you roll with!

Why see fault in this kinda news? Are you bitter?
Some of you are so dull headed that you can't even see a joke when one stares you in the face.
Such a shame.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by decatalyst(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
thorpido:
Some of you are so dull headed that you can't even see a joke when one stares you in the face.
Such a shame.

You must be senile if that thrash you wrote is the definition of "humor" to you.

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by thorpido(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
decatalyst:

You must be senile if that thrash you wrote is the definition of "humor" to you.
You're TOO DULL obviously.Not worth my time.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by decatalyst(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
thorpido:
You're TOO DULL obviously.Not worth my time.

Very laughable...

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by CheedyJ(m): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Na wa ooo.. abi Na only she dey for class ni...

3 Likes

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Academician slay queen.

10 Likes

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by SirWarlock: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
This was last year I believe.
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by ikennamadu1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
CheedyJ:
Na wa ooo.. abi Na only she dey for class ni...

the rest dey forget dia brain for house

7 Likes

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by Thegracefulness: 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Its girls like this that makes a man want to give birth.

Sometimes, you don’t need to meet a soothsayer to identify greatness in an individual.

Some people, even though they go to—be it Benin, or Arochukwu, they can challenge
the gods and not look back.

People like Elon Musk, or Bill Gates. No brand of juju can bewitch those men, no neighbour can curse them.

I’m striving for that kind of accomplishment. Success wey no dey fear shrine.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by missjekyll: 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
Welldone Love. More grease to your elbows. can you help us save our primary healthcare centres?
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by Rugaria: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
Naa this type dey marry man.
I know their type.. female lawyers and doctors in Nigeria? Hbp

3 Likes

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by Stargurl20(f): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
Definition of beauty coupled with brain! This is so impressive I must say. Keep soaring, doctor. For the sky is your beginning. Congratulations smiley.

13 Likes

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by NewDelhi(m): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
Person name na hyacinth. shocked

Meanwhile the girl go sweet die. Very tight and sticky wet kpekus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by BIGPREEQ: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
I'm impressed and inspired congratulations Dr winny

Nairaland too will post mine too in the coming years cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by Nickymezor(f): 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Congratz Dr.

2 Likes

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by Derrylatei: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
Congratulations Dr, good feat
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by kollinskollins(m): 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
When the proper funds dey, person go study without stress... Come and win all this best best award thing for school when u neva see food chop. Congrats to her though...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by Uyi168: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
This, is not a small feat.
A very big congrats.

9 Likes

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by babatunji36117: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
:Na wa ooo.. abi Na only she dey for class ni...the rest dey forget dia brain for house

1 Like

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by Karlifate: 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
Congratulations to the real slay Queen cheesy

She was slaying the awards left & right.

Kudos to her.

4 Likes

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by luminouz(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
She fine o..

She get brain too...

I won't mind much if her type no get yansh...

2/3 is still bae

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by luminouz(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
babatunji36117:
:Na wa ooo.. abi Na only she dey for class ni...the rest dey forget dia brain for house

She is that good noni
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by Diffpussies(m): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
Banging awards while ur pigs brothers are banging jail term in Asia undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by TONYE001(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
Very, very, very lovely!

Very lovely!

Indeed, this is very lovely!

Congratulations, ma'am. Wish you greater heights.

What a lovely thing to read tonight!

2 Likes

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by DoubleEngine007: 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
Wow! This is good news..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) / 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / 140 Questions & Answers On Sweet Sixteen Novel (free PDF Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.