Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction (39332 Views)

Medical Graduate Refuses To Marry Suitor Who Paid Her Expensive School Fees / Olajide Rilwan Lekan: Medical Graduate Without "B" Grade From Russia University / Meet Olumide Olulade, Medical Graduate From Howard University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by ZooOga: 11:46am On Jan 20, 2021
Congrats good doctor. may u have a very successful medical career.

Great FP post on NL!
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 20, 2021
congrats to her. op is 11 award going by the list you posted
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by Lenient001: 11:47am On Jan 20, 2021
What should the men's be!

You do this nah mama, you do that nah mama.. As if nah only mama dey do am from the birth

Anyway, congrats.
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by baggioni: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2021
What of your poppa? You didn't make him proud?
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by GitmoAuditors: 11:50am On Jan 20, 2021
Beauty and brain. UNIZIK is the best

1 Like

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by folu4real(f): 11:51am On Jan 20, 2021
thorpido:
Great feat.She tried.

Why she come pack makeup for face come be like cadaver na? angry

At least Makeup with brain not brainless with makeup.
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by shizzle1: 11:53am On Jan 20, 2021
Diffpussies:
Banging awards while ur pigs brothers are banging jail term in Asia undecided
typicaly smelly yorooba pig

Useless tribe of Senseless ba..stards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by Gab9607: 11:53am On Jan 20, 2021
congrats beauty, u made it indeed.

1 Like

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by shizzle1: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2021
Beauty with brain.

Congratulations ada Igbo. We are proud of you

Go and conquer the world cool

1 Like

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by AustineJohn908(m): 11:56am On Jan 20, 2021
Congratulations dear. na this kind ladies we the look for as wives, baba God give us them
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by Jimmy231: 11:56am On Jan 20, 2021
thorpido:
You're TOO DULL obviously.Not worth my time.
The two of you are fools in fact una no get brain
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by fubsy: 11:57am On Jan 20, 2021
Congratulations Dr.

Also congratulations to all your colleagues that toiled to overcome the stress of studying in Nigeria.
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by zudozz: 11:58am On Jan 20, 2021
Congrats to her.

But I heard if she relocates to United States she ll still need to start afresh n do another 7 years before she call herself a medical doctor.
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by wiloy2k8(m): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2021
Beauty and brain
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by DamnnNiggarr: 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
Lenient001:
What should the men's be!

You do this nah mama, you do that nah mama.. As if nah only mama dey do am from the birth

Anyway, congrats.
what if her papa's no more like me??
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by Legendarytonyy: 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
NewDelhi:
Person name na hyacinth. shocked

Meanwhile the girl go sweet die. Very tight and sticky wet kpekus.
I'm very sorry to say this but from the depth of my heart,
I
Think
You're a
. MadMan
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by Agugbadin: 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
Congratulations, this is an excellent feat worth emulating.
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by SAMBARRY: 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
thorpido:
Some of you are so dull headed that you can't even see a joke when one stares you in the face.
Such a shame.
trying to shame a successful girl is not a joke or in any way hilarious

Your cover up of envy didn't conceal your innate bile

1 Like

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by SAMBARRY: 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
decatalyst:

You must be senile if that thrash you wrote is the definition of "humor" to you.
obviously

Have you noticed that it's envious loosers that try and undermine and downplay a person's success Because it reminds them of their failure

When you see a failure,it's never hard to detect.their insecurity and sensitivity to others succeeding overwhelms them so much that it shows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by thorpido(m): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
SAMBARRY:
trying to shame a successful girl is not a joke or in any way hilarious

Your cover up of envy didn't conceal your innate bile
Why would I have bile towards someone that I don't know and doesn't know me?
I probably finished school when she was in primary school.

You people should learn to see a yab for what it is.
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by SAMBARRY: 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
thorpido:
Why would I have bile towards someone that I don't know and doesn't know me?
I probably finished school when she was in primary school.

You people should learn to see a yab for what it is.
good you said you don't know her,so why should you even "yab" someone that is celebrating her sucess? Are you a kill joy? Gbo gbo eleyi Ko necessary men!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by BluntCrazeMan: 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
I wan marry her for some moments.
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by ayanfeeledumare: 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
Waiting to move to USA or Canada or Britain for greener pasture very soon.
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by thorpido(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
SAMBARRY:
good you said you don't know her,so why should you even "yab" someone that is celebrating her sucess? Are you a kill joy? Gbo gbo eleyi Ko necessary men!
Sambarry I have seen some of your comments on this Nairaland.

I have seen you yab people even with serious invectives.

Hypocrisy is not something good.

1 Like

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by 12345baba(m): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wonderful. Igbo amaka.

1 Like

Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
Congratulation Dr Wini
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by vickydevoka(m): 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
thorpido:
Great feat.She tried.

Why she come pack makeup for face come be like cadaver na? angry
Her face no smooth na
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by pepetua(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
That's great,more win.
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by SAMBARRY: 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin
thorpido:
Sambarry I have seen some of your comments on this Nairaland.

I have seen you yab people even with serious invectives.

Hypocrisy is not something good.
Nawa o grin lipsrsealed

First of all I'm a changed person ( you must understand that the only thing constant in life is change wink)

Secondly I'm busy so I'll let it slide wink grin
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by jnrbayano(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
SAMBARRY:
grin Nawa o grin lipsrsealed

First of all I'm a changed person ( you must understand that the only thing constant in life is change wink)

Secondly I'm busy so I'll let it slide wink grin

You withdraw? shocked
Re: Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction by 2oby: 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
Them no use nose mask. Doctors o! Tor we thanks God 4 life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) / 140 Questions & Answers On Sweet Sixteen Novel (free PDF Download) / 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.