Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head (48494 Views)

Tijani Babangida Marries Maryam Waziri (Photos) / NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by Dozie32(m): 8:26am On Jan 20, 2021
The other Nuhu nuhued someone's wife, now this Nuhu has Nuhued this young man's hair.. grin

Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by emmabest2000(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2021
Chai
Northern Muslims hate Northern Christians with passion

Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by Marine54(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2021

Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by saajus: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2021
Wow. Wonders shall never end. The Judge must be brought to book.

Haruna Banbagida is the younger brother of Tijani Babaginda. He was super talented when he was young even Arteta confessed that the best young player he has ever played with during their days in Barca academy was Haruna. Unfortunately, many Nigerian players don't know how to manage success. This guy was super fast. We all know how fast Tijani was then but Haruna was like lightening.

https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/arsenal-boss-mikel-arteta-haruna-babangida-best-young-player-i-played-with-4320556#popup-sso

https://www.foxsports.com.au/football/la-liga/football-news-barcelona-haruna-babangida-la-masia-best-ever-players-academy-wonderkids/news-story/9ca69c797bdb037c1f01a0d965929163

Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by gurunlocker: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2021
I thought they said the Sharia thing is not applicable to Christians?

Which way forward in this country?

Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by Emperor5(m): 8:29am On Jan 20, 2021
Northern Nigeria and ugly news is like 5and6
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by Iamdboss: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2021
K
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2021
the matter get as e be
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by Starboytwo(m): 8:31am On Jan 20, 2021
Me thinking Messi grin
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by elpochas: 8:31am On Jan 20, 2021
He is the younger brother of Tijani Babaginda.
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:32am On Jan 20, 2021
Slaves and their slave herders
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by lozanni(m): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2021
The footballer asked for trouble by heading to a Sharia court.
He could have used the civil court and avoided this embarrassment and disgrace; I hope he was not looking for 'eye for an eye' kind of judgement against his enemies.

Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by Odunayomi247(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
Thats really Deep and sounds crazy!
Thats an act of Shaving the Glory of a Man.
That is not to be taken lightly
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by BadBradley: 8:35am On Jan 20, 2021
Omihanifa:
Nigerians don't value their own undecided
The judge should have at least accorded him some respect based on his records and contributions to Nigeria football.

So much hypocrisy and religious bigotry in the north undecided
so if he wasn't a successful footballer, then his hair will be shaved, he will be persecuted on his religious belief.?

Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by AFONJACOW(m): 8:35am On Jan 20, 2021
You got what you asked... Nah you find them go nah... You are Christian, instead of u to go competent court of law you chooses terrorist dane to seek redress.. nah u invite problem for urself... Endure

Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by BreconHills(m): 8:35am On Jan 20, 2021
Moneywirer:
Believe me almost everyone in this country at this moment is dealing with one thing or the other which is directly or indirectly as a result of this present government.
The Judge was totally wrong though!!!!

Maturity means taking responsibility for your life and where you are. Blaming the government changes nothing.
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by NanoSec: 8:37am On Jan 20, 2021
derrick015:
good morning
please I need the study pack

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by Omihanifa: 8:38am On Jan 20, 2021
Nonexistent:
What contribution? Has he played for Nigeria before or is it because he lived in Spain? Tell me

He once played for Nigeria, and he's the youngest ever player to play for Barcelona.
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by Offpoint1: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
Thats really Deep and sounds crazy!
Thats an act of Shaving the Glory of a Man.
That is not to be taken lightly
Shaving of head is shaving of Glory?

How do you cope with your neighbours?

So you don't barb your hair?
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by Charleshafo(m): 8:39am On Jan 20, 2021
Even if he haven't contributed to Nigeria, the judge doesn't have power to call him such name and cut his hair. Sentiment and religion extremity has turned them to beast. This is one the reasons why it will be hard for Nigeria to work again. No respect for human dignity and worth at all. Hope they won't carpet this case too.

What contribution? Has he played for Nigeria before or is it because he lived in Spain? Tell me

Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by Putrajaya(m): 8:40am On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by gentleman82: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2021
we that live with them in the north know this islamic rogues very well, they try so hard to appear outwardly holy but in truth they are the worse kind of humans. They are terrible criminals, sexually predators who lust after women of all kinds both married and single , and underaged , their homolistic tendencies is second to non.

Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by thatigboman: 8:43am On Jan 20, 2021
Haruna Babangida is the one that looked for trouble.
If he wanted to report a case of 419, why not go to a regular court like Area Court or Magistrate Court? He chose shariah court so they will cut off the hand of the person he is accusing, but got more than he bargained for. Called a rascal, a useless christian, detained and shaved his hair in public.

Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by AlfaB: 8:44am On Jan 20, 2021
Good for him. He is the one that that went to sharia court instead of going to a normal court.

They gave him sharia treatment. What else did he expect?

Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by Smeagol89: 8:45am On Jan 20, 2021
I THOUGHT THERE IS NO SHARIA IN KADUNA, WHAT IS THIS NA?

Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by GetMeRight: 8:47am On Jan 20, 2021
“Whereof, my complaint is predicated on the fact that on 14th January, 2021 when I was before the Sharia Court, Magajin Gari, Kaduna, the judge whose name is Nuhu Falalu before whom I appeared, insulted me as an irresponsible person because I have my hair style grown up which he described me as a rascal for leaving the kind of my hair style and also called me useless Christian .

This guy is good, he's one of us. He knew what Nigerians are: religions enthusiasts and fanatics. He needs to whip up religious sentiment in order to gain more sympathies. If he is asked to call witness(es) now, the narration will change ASAP.
Not that judge was right but calling you "useless Christian" is far fetched

Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by GetMeRight: 8:49am On Jan 20, 2021
Moneywirer:
Believe me almost everyone in this country at this moment is dealing with one thing or the other which is directly or indirectly as a result of this present government.
The Judge was totally wrong though!!!!

I guess everyone wasn't dealing with one thing or the other which was directly or indirectly as a result of those past governments? Thanks for making me laugh this morning
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2021
In as much as he demands justice, a judge cannot be prosecuted for judgment he delivered, even if he deliberately delivers wrong judgment. That is why we have appellant court.

This is one of the reasons why sharia court should not be allowed to carry out judgment execution with the Federal Court approval
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by thatigboman: 8:51am On Jan 20, 2021
seborrhic:
Is Haruna Babangida still playing?
These northern people are so archaic and hypocritical with this Sharia thing.
How many corrupt government officials,governors and politicians of northern extraction have been dragged before any sharia court?
Yet they are the worst hypocrites in sexual perversion,corruption and unislamic practices behind the curtains.
They are retrogressing while other Islamic nations are forging ahead and advancing in leaps and bounds by abandoning many of these utterly s tupid and archaic Islamic laws.
UAE,a core Islamic country recently lifted the ban on consumption of alcohol.
Yoruba Moslems drink alcohol.
They better focus on real development and leave this outdated religious fundamentalism for the stone age.
hausa fulani moslems drink alcohol too. A lot. I have them, my friends. Once they break fasting, straight to beer parlour
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by olisaEze(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2021
Haruna Babangida the brother of Tijani Babangida is who one aboki sharia judge that has only traveled to Mecca embarrassed in public?

This people up north don’t really want to coexist with other Nigerians at all.

Since they want to live with an ISIS mentality, maybe the country should be divided let everyone go in peace.

We don officially tire for d kind news wen dey comot back to back from that region! undecided
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by Helpfromabove1(m): 8:53am On Jan 20, 2021
This judge is a dose of endsars protest , why will you classify someone just by his style of hair , the judge must be a former sars member

What a judge
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by Sonoyom(m): 8:53am On Jan 20, 2021
The judge is the useless one here.

Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates / U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) / Ronaldo Reveals Why He's Better Than Messi, Fans React (Photos)