Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head (48495 Views)

Tijani Babangida Marries Maryam Waziri (Photos) / NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by AFONJACOW(m): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
PatriotExact:

Ok, let me explain something to you. A lot of you guys over there don't understand the situation here.

Here in the North, like in Kaduna here, you can hardly find a civil Court. The society is hyper religious and every issue, even civil issues are tackled religiously. So, only the Shari'a courts are available for the masses. The Civil courts like the ones you are mentioning are only found in the high brow areas and only the elites (rich) approach them, and usually for political or monetary issues. Just anyone, cannot go there anyhow. Who would even attend to you there? The elites who go there, do so on appointment and only through their lawyers, after booking a Judge.

So, when people say "Shari'a is only for the poor", they may say it to taunt, but actually, they don't know that they are saying the fact.

So that is why he can't just approach a good court. He can't access any.

And worst of all is that, he is a Christian. He is already at a disadvantage, coupled with the fact that their Judges are usually appointed based on the depth of their religious extremism.
I want to ask a question... Judgment i got from Lagos can it serve it cause in kaduna, I meant is it valid there
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by adexontop(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Haaaa cool
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by Djangote: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by lexy2014: 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
Omihanifa:
Nigerians don't value their own undecided
The judge should have at least accorded him some respect based on his records and contributions to Nigeria football most especially in Kaduna State. Him and his brother (Tijani Babangida) are known for nurturing talents and taking them to Europe to play professional football

So much hypocrisy and religious bigotry in the north undecided

Oga, pls don't speak down of our highly respected culture in d north. There's no respect in ur hair with different styles in d north. Greater respect comes from marrying girls of 11years old.
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by Bennycollins: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
Just Google his name.
Nonexistent:
What contribution? Has he played for Nigeria before or is it because he lived in Spain? Tell me
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by precious1967(m): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
helinues:
No be the same guy laughing in front of the judge when he was called?
tell us if you were there. 1st witness to the judge.
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by AuroraBrls: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Given your level of exposure and being a non-moslem why would you step in Sharia court of all courts, even a native doctors shrine or oracle would have been better if you were going to n dire need of an outdated or religious legal institution to seek redress.

You are even lucky de didn't castrate you. ABOKI na still aboki even if he converts to Christianity or plays friends Chelsea and Juventus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by femi4: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Irresponsible culture
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Can you imagine...
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by Johnnyplus01k(m): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

He is not a Christian. He is a devoted Muslim.
Oga go through the write-ups
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by Jimmyubah2: 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
Johnnyplus01k:
Oga go through the write-ups
Okay sir. I though he was a Muslim o cus of the nomenclature.
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
AFONJACOW:
I want to ask a question... Judgment i got from Lagos can it serve it cause in kaduna, I meant is it valid there

The question should be:

If it's not a Shari'a court that gave such judgement, will it be valid here?

The answer is:

No
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by AFONJACOW(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
PatriotExact:

The question should be:

If it's not a Shari'a court that gave such judgement, will it be valid here?

The answer is:

No
then it is over
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by Comedian2019: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
When you appoint a terrorist as judge, you get jungle justice.
You better go back to Spain and leave the jungle for them.
Re: Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head by Ofadaman(m): 7:29am On Jan 21, 2021
The same.judge will see no reason sleeping or getting married to a girl not older than 12.

Sick perverted idiots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates / U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) / Ronaldo Reveals Why He's Better Than Messi, Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.