Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? (1118 Views)

Biafra: Kanu’s Trial Postponed Till April 5 / BREAKING: February 14 Elections Postponed By Six Weeks - Dailypost Nigeria / Breaking News: Entire NASS Election Postponed Till Monday April 4 - Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? by orgasm(m): 11:01am On Apr 02, 2011
we have just been told that elections wont hold today and hv been postponed indefinitely. This is a shame on jega.first assignment in the long awaited general elections and he cudt conduct? Will this project called nigeria ever work? I cant just understand n comprehend how a comon voting exercise can not been conducted after all d public hols,restricted movements. Smh! Am so mad!
Re: Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? by EvilBrain1(m): 11:12am On Apr 02, 2011
What do you mean by "We have been told"? Who the hell is "we"? Methinks you are a PDP supporter spreading FUD to help your party rig.

Everybody please ignore this guy. Go out and cast your vote, defend your vote and kick out the corrupt PDP. May God save Nigeria.
Re: Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? by ogb5(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2011
its too early to be high.

just go and vote, its time to vote out the kid marrying senator from zamfara. Let him not be using a national fund to marry 13yr old children anymore. And remember, the guy is not in the PDP
Re: Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? by orgasm(m): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2011
After a long while i decided to go out today and exercise my civic right and this is what i get? The last time i vited was in 1999 and when d governor i voted for led my state to d stoneage in the first two years i was so embarrased that i abstained. So much noise have been made about this 2011 general elections and the capability of JEGA who just failed to pass his first test in d general election. I came out cos i tot we have attained a new dawn of hope but that hope has just been dashed. Our leaders are taking us for a ride and pushing our patience as for me am tired for waiting for these morons to do things right. What is going on?
Re: Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? by orgasm(m): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2011
After a long while i decided to go out today and exercise my civic right and this is what i get? The last time i voted was in 1999 and when d governor i voted for led my state to d stoneage in the first two years i was so embarrased that i abstained. So much noise have been made about this 2011 general elections and the capability of JEGA who just failed to pass his first test in d general election. I came out cos i tot we have attained a new dawn of hope but that hope has just been dashed. Our leaders are taking us for a ride and pushing our patience as for me am tired for waiting for these morons to do things right. What is going on?
Re: Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 02, 2011
Shame on nigeria!
Re: Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? by sicily4u: 11:53am On Apr 02, 2011
ok now lets see how it goes, i think one man of God prophecy about it earlier this year

am i right ?
Re: Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? by Mariory(m): 11:57am On Apr 02, 2011
0rgasm:

After a long while i decided to go out today and exercise my civic right and this is what i get? The last time i voted was in 1999 and when d governor i voted for led my state to d stoneage in the first two years i was so embarrased that i abstained. So much noise have been made about this 2011 general elections and the capability of JEGA who just failed to pass his first test in d general election. I came out cos i tot we have attained a new dawn of hope but that hope has just been dashed. Our leaders are taking us for a ride and pushing our patience as for me am tired for waiting for these morons to do things right. What is going on?

Stop blabbing out noise. You havn't given anyone any sort of useful information in order to verify what you are saying. The only election that has been postponed so far is the senate election in Gombe state due to "mix up of election materials."

So provide more information and until you do that all your complaints will simply be regarded as useless noise.
Re: Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? by dayokanu(m): 11:58am On Apr 02, 2011
How can anyone expect anything from GEJ?

The man is soo clueless he cant locate his a55 with his 2 hands

I don dey see mumus but GEJ own special

[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/St9yvZ_ouuI/AAAAAAAAYRI/zVvlGUbjUbw/s400/0.jpg[/img]

Is this the free and fair election GEJ promised us?

Seems the riggers were taken aback by the change in ballot papers and need more time to restrategize their rigging plans.

This is another reason GEJ should be voted out. The man is so clueless that he cant just do anything right
Re: Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? by orgasm(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2011
Apart from my state,i just info elections have been postponed in Delta,bauchi and two other states which makes five states without election. Wl update soon
Re: Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? by ademanutd(m): 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2011
Dis shld b on frontpage. Election cancelld
Re: Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? by orgasm(m): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2011
Postponed Elections now to hold on monday 4th April,2011. Postponed due to late arrival of the airbus carrying the result sheets. SIGHS!
Re: Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? by akhis: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2011
@ Steveboy See how foolish u have shown the level of foolishness by insulting the nation where u live in. That statement was far unpatrotic, unethical and uncivilised of you
Re: Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? by BluMalam(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2011
So, a supprier of the matelials needed for the erection messed up. Umblerra is at it again o. grin
Re: Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? by Smi001: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2011
This is PDP at work. Damn u GEJ Damn PDP!!!
Re: Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? by EPOMA(m): 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2011
PDP is a failure and those that support PDP will see the fall of Nigeria very soon. I keep on saying that we should stand up against this dictatorships.After spending all this Billions, story don starts.We do not need this government
Re: Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? by MT: 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2011
Inexcusable mistake!, National disgrace. Heads must surely roll if we are a serious nation
Re: Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? by Arosa(m): 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2011
Naija, I hail o.  angry
Re: Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? by jmaine: 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2011
dayokanu:

How can anyone expect anything from GEJ?

The man is soo clueless he cant locate his a55 with his 2 hands

I don dey see mumus but GEJ own special

[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/St9yvZ_ouuI/AAAAAAAAYRI/zVvlGUbjUbw/s400/0.jpg[/img]

Is this the free and fair election GEJ promised us?

Seems the riggers were taken aback by the change in ballot papers and need more time to restrategize their rigging plans.

This is another reason GEJ should be voted out. The man is so clueless that he cant just do anything right

Don't be a Junk ass fvll. this is not the time to start this childish tantrums of yours . . . We should be more interested in what went wrong than busy looking for the cheap way out. . won't you rather postpone an election to enable a free and fair process than have one marred with irregularities and lapses

Son, you need to grow.
Re: Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? by friedrice1: 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2011
the kind of names i see on this thread. or.gasm, Evil Brain et al,  na wah o!
Re: Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? by orgasm(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2011
@fried-rice,
How about ur own name?is in d same league
Re: Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? by friedrice1: 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2011
^^^ there's nothing wrong with the name fried rice
Re: Elections Postponed Till Further Notice? by akhis: 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2011
Fried rice may have somuch liked the name, as he non fit dey see am chop, make he kuku name name himself!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: The Man Who Put Fela In Prison / Mallam Isa Yuguda And His Silly Comment / We're Stock Piling Bombs - Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.