Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 (9588 Views)

NUPENG November 6 Strike: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen In Lagos, Others / Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Stockpile Foodstuffs Before November 6 - NLC Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
Dansuqi:

Ifeanyi uba under apc will emerge winner

grin shocked embarassed
Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
No registration of voters cards?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by DarkJeddi(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
Omezif:
It's too early to announce the date but no problem.
It's too early to announce an election that will hold this year? shocked
Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by DarkJeddi(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
angelusbrut:
Was there one for those of Edo and others?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by MrALIVE: 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
The next Governor of Anambra State.

Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by gidgiddy: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
I dont know why people keep mentioning Soludo, if he doesnt win the APGA primaries, he has zero chance of becoming Governor

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by Dansuqi: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by Richandsimple: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fidelity Bank,over to you.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by dinoescobar(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
A totally New and Relatively-Unknown person will emerge the next governor of Anambra State.

Amen
And his name is
Group Capt. Nnamdi Nnoruka
#NdiAnambra #Chukwugozie

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by matm: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
Every dick and harry is coming out to justle for just one position.And they are all criticising d current governor.Mind u,most of d contestants will not be able to pay ordinary workers salaries.This they will blame on shortfall in federal allocation,meeting empty treasury,debt servicing and recession.They will attempt to downsize the work force based on same reason.
That's what is going on in many states now .
And when it begins to happen,no one will ever talk about capital projects again.
Anambrarians!!! U may not know d value of what u have until u lose it.Be wise.Dont sell ur future .

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by Kobicove(m): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
Dansuqi:

angry
Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
Dansuqi:

grin
grin You again??How far with Obaseki case? BTW Ifeanyi Ubah is not even a member of APC
Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by EmekaA125(m): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
amaniro:
Atleast Ndi Anambra will soon be free from that womanizing big bellied alcoholic.
Easy na. lol
Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by EmekaA125(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
xcesspaschal:
Mouthwatering election but sadly the memorial of lekki killing on 20th october, 2021 will affect d Nov 6.
Deep but you know the Nigeria factor. People move on easily as if nothing happened. It might not affect Nov 6th election.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by BIGPREEQ: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
angelusbrut:

It starts on the 7th of October 2021
Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
gidgiddy:
I dont know why people keep mentioning Soludo, if he doesnt win the APGA primaries, he has zero chance of becoming Governor

So who do you think will clinch APGA ticket...?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by gidgiddy: 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Si who do you think will clinch APGA ticket...?

At this point, nobody knows.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by freemanq(m): 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
Still wondering what the present government will used to campaign for soludo that will make people vote for them.am yet to see any meaningful project on ground expect the so called cargo Airport which am not sure will be completed before its tenure expires

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by Ezehillary(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Not true bro..
INEC will bring in a transparent system that will flush out the riggers and disgrace all of them in broad daylight.
bros which one be transperant system for nigeria

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by Ezehillary(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
Now Prof. Chukwuma Soludo can declare. All Anambrarian are anxiously waiting for him.

#SoludoSolution2021
Guy you and soludo eeeh any way una go fail

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
BIGPREEQ:

It starts on the 7th of October 2021

Gracia
Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Dansuqi:

Apc winning anambra state Governorship election will be like ARSENAL winning BARCELONA or CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by mistijude: 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
Covid19 can't stop this one!.... lol
Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by Denaro(m): 1:43am On Jan 20, 2021
Hi guys, I have an opportunity for us.
I'm sure some of you have heard of smart contract. But let me explain.

Smart contract works inform of Networking, which means individuals are to connect to get things done and it's done to earn money (crypto currency).

For Smart contract to work well, it is always better if a team if form. This team will make work easy for individuals In the sense that
1. It will remove the stress of individuals looking for referrals
2. It will make earnings very easy and fast.
3. The smart contract can be completed within a day if the right number of members is formed for a team.

On this note, I am inviting you to join my team of 500 members, with this team and our strategy we will achieve a massive earnings from this smart contract.
All things being equal individuals will earn minimum of 13 million Trons. Tron is a crypto currency currently valued as 15.21 naira. So do the mathematics and see how much you can earn.

Good news, you join the platform with the same amount as your monthly subscription ����.

Join TEAM500 smart contract movement and come and make a foutune.
https:///IbHcpirhiKm6jWuTJETYs1
Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by GrandFinale2021(m): 2:27am On Jan 20, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
Now Prof. Chukwuma Soludo can declare. All Anambrarian are anxiously waiting for him.

#SoludoSolution2021
under which platform?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by BluntCrazeMan: 4:24am On Jan 20, 2021
xcesspaschal:
Mouthwatering election but sadly the memorial of lekki killing on 20th october, 2021 will affect d Nov 6.
In Lagos, the memorial will be huge.
But not in Anambra.
And the memorial won't reach till 6th November.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by zealousayo(m): 6:36am On Jan 20, 2021
Denaro:
Hi guys, I have an opportunity for us.
I'm sure some of you have heard of smart contract. But let me explain.

Smart contract works inform of Networking, which means individuals are to connect to get things done and it's done to earn money (crypto currency).

For Smart contract to work well, it is always better if a team if form. This team will make work easy for individuals In the sense that
1. It will remove the stress of individuals looking for referrals
2. It will make earnings very easy and fast.
3. The smart contract can be completed within a day if the right number of members is formed for a team.

On this note, I am inviting you to join my team of 500 members, with this team and our strategy we will achieve a massive earnings from this smart contract.
All things being equal individuals will earn minimum of 13 million Trons. Tron is a crypto currency currently valued as 15.21 naira. So do the mathematics and see how much you can earn.

Good news, you join the platform with the same amount as your monthly subscription ����.

Join TEAM500 smart contract movement and come and make a foutune.
https:///IbHcpirhiKm6jWuTJETYs1
You're doing this for a selfish reason. You have people around you, can't you tell them about this? You sweet talk people to join with their hard earned money, after you secure their referral, you ghost them. There's no gain in smart contract. Most people always lose out at the end of everything.
I know the in and out of smart contracts, that's why I'm saying this. Guys, shine your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by Davny(m): 8:41am On Jan 20, 2021
Mr Project, Engr Christian Azubogu. Next governor of Anambra state.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by ezeegolimited30(m): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2021
ifeanyi Uba must be there! who is Soludo? he never finished fighting his community traditional ruler talk more of rulling Anambra

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by ofiko123(m): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2021
Ok...
Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Our Vaccine Experience, By Sanwo-Olu, Hamzat / Buhari: Ensure Young People With Requisite Skills Get Board Appointments / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.