Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Unilorin Lecturer, Ighodalo, Dies Of COVID-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unilorin Lecturer, Ighodalo, Dies Of COVID-19 (568 Views)

BON Hotel Manager, Tunde Solomon, Dies Of Heart Over Ibadan Explosion / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Lecturer, Ighodalo, Dies Of COVID-19 by Nwamsblog: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
A lecturer from the Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, University of Ilorin identitied as Dr Martins Ighodalo, has died of Covid-19 complications, Insidenaija reports.

Chairman of the Nigerian Medical Association, kwara state chapter Issa B.A. made this known on Tuesday, January 19, 2021.

The statement entitled “NMA KWARA MOURNS”, Reads:

“I want to regrettably inform you about the passing to glory of Dr. Martin Ighodalo of the Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, University of Ilorin.”

“Martin was a class mate in the Medical School.
He was lost to complications of COVID-19.”

“May God Almighty repose his soul and give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.”

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/unilorin-lecturer-ighodalo-dies-of-covid-19/

Re: Unilorin Lecturer, Ighodalo, Dies Of COVID-19 by phrancys001(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Covid ooo !
Re: Unilorin Lecturer, Ighodalo, Dies Of COVID-19 by Ahmed0336(m): 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
Una for put him picture nah.
Rip prof.
Re: Unilorin Lecturer, Ighodalo, Dies Of COVID-19 by Nwamsblog: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Una for put him picture nah.

Rip prof.
hmmm
Re: Unilorin Lecturer, Ighodalo, Dies Of COVID-19 by IamAsiri: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hmmm. It is getting more real and scary. May God save us.
Re: Unilorin Lecturer, Ighodalo, Dies Of COVID-19 by Nwamsblog: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
IamAsiri:
Hmmm. It is getting more real and scary. May God save us.
the funny thing is that people are still defying COVID protocol in public places
Re: Unilorin Lecturer, Ighodalo, Dies Of COVID-19 by IamAsiri: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nwamsblog:
the funny thing is that people are still defying COVID protocol in public places

The way people don't believe this disease exists in Nigeria and is getting scarier worries me. People are really dying and the government doesn't care anymore.

In fact, the way the number of deaths are being underreported baffles me. Are they trying to prevent people from panicking? Though, during the first wave government was inflating figures at some point which made people lose belief in the whole thing in Nigeria, this second wave is worse and people are still in denial.
The government is not enforcing anything because they also don't want to take responsibilities as the necessary things they need to provide are not in place, both medically and economically.
It is now our responsibility to protect ourselves and others too.
Re: Unilorin Lecturer, Ighodalo, Dies Of COVID-19 by damilola4162(m): 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
IamAsiri:

The way people don't believe this disease exists in Nigeria and is getting scarier worries me. People are really dying and the government doesn't care anymore.

In fact, the way the number of deaths are being underreported baffles me. Are they trying to prevent people from panicking? Though, during the first wave government was inflating figures at some point which made people lose belief in the whole thing in Nigeria, this second wave is worse and people are still in denial.
The government is not enforcing anything because they also don't want to take responsibilities as the necessary things they need to provide are not in place, both medically and economically.
It is now our responsibility to protect ourselves and others too.
God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

I Sweat Profusely Please Help / Scorpion Inside My Son's Foot Wear / Two Decades Of Decay: Diary Of A Guy Who Almost Got Destroyed By Adhd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.