Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Election Guesses Per State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Guesses Per State (6058 Views)

Base On This INEC Registered Voters Per State, Who Do You Think Might WIN / Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State / PDP Senators Demand 2 Auto Tickets Per State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Guesses Per State by Sagamite(m): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2011
Which party do you think will win each state Governorship election and gain most vote for Presidency in the state?

My guess:

PDP
Akwa Ibom
Bayelsa
Benue
Ogun
Cross River
Delta
Nasarawa
Ebonyi
Plateau
Rivers
Kaduna
Enugu
Kogi
Taraba
Abia

CPC
Bauchi
Gombe
Jigawa
Katsina
Kebbi
Niger
Sokoto
Zamfara
Oyo

ACN
Lagos
Ondo
Adamawa
Edo
Ekiti
Osun

ANPP
Borno
Kano
Yobe

APGA
Anambra
Imo

ACPN
Kwara
Re: Election Guesses Per State by Areosapien(f): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2011
Spot on in terms of Imo, but I seriously doubt PDP would reclaim Abia and Delta. Trust me, dude, you have no idea the amount of hate and bile the people of Abia have got for that crooked criminal, T.A. Orji.
Also, how come there's an Anambra on your list? Gov. Peter Obi's tenure doesn't expire until 2014.
Save for the above mentioned, I think your list is purely accurate.
Re: Election Guesses Per State by semid4lyfe(m): 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2011
Shuo! Na Sagamite dey f-up like this? shocked

There will be no Governorship election in Anambra, Ondo, Osun & Ekiti states and besides which one be NPN in Kwara state? or you mean Saraki's party. .ACPN?
grin
Re: Election Guesses Per State by enohj2ee(m): 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2011
PDP
Bayelsa
Ogun
Cross River
Delta
Ebonyi
Rivers
Enugu

CPC
Kaduna
Nasarawa
Bauchi
Gombe
Jigawa
Katsina
Kebbi
Niger
Sokoto
Zamfara
Adamawa
Kano
Borno
Taraba

ACN
Benue
Akwa Ibom
Lagos
Ondo
Abia
Edo
Ekiti
Osun

ANPP
Yobe
Kogi

APGA
Anambra
Imo

LP
Plateau
Oyo
Kwara
Re: Election Guesses Per State by Jarus(m): 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2011
Presidency and guber will not go same way. In some states, a party will win guber, another will win presidential.
Re: Election Guesses Per State by Sagamite(m): 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2011
semid4lyfe:

There will be no Governorship election in Anambra, Ondo, Osun & Ekiti states and besides which one be NPN in Kwara state? or you mean Saraki's party. .ACPN?
grin

For those 4 states, I just put the incumbent's party or the party the state is likely to vote for since their incumbent's party does not have a [realistic] Presidential candidate.

As for Saraki, I no remember the name of his party (since he did not name it appropriately, it should have been, KMA, Kwaran Mugu Acolytes party), so I checked wiki and it gave me NPN at first glance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olusola_Saraki

I will change it to ACPN.

Jarus:

Presidency and guber will not go same way. In some states, a party will win guber, another will win presidential.

Yep, true.

Maybe I should have had 2 tables, I was just being lazy and I knew it would be tedious for most people to participate if it requires 2 tables.
Re: Election Guesses Per State by monkeyleg: 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2011
it is simplistic to suggest Delta will stay PDP. It is not going to be BAU
Re: Election Guesses Per State by Sagamite(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2011
monkeyleg:

it is simplistic to suggest Delta will stay PDP. It is not going to be BAU

They re-voted the criminal Udaughan in very recently, so I don't expect anything different.

Reetardeen Jonathan prevented EFCC from arresting Uduaghan when he was deposed by the courts and lost his immunity. That was a window that the EFCC had to arrest him for corruption but they did not. That was the period the Silverback was canvassing for Governors to support his bid for Presidency.

I even sent multiple messages to EFCC to investigate the "stolen" funds the day before he was deposed, robbery obviously organised to fund re-election activities when they knew he was going to lose court ruling, I was ignored multiple times by EFCC.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-547756.0.html#msg7108547
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-547756.0.html#msg7113716
Re: Election Guesses Per State by monkeyleg: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2011
@Sagamite,

you and I are on the same page on this one, but I wont give PDP Delta state. I know for certain, it wont be BAU. Those who form credible opposition are not going to give into any rubbish this time. But again this is Nigeria, where the unthinkable is possible
Re: Election Guesses Per State by Sagamite(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2011
I hope not, but if they can easily vote for a criminal just 3 months ago without any need for rigging, then there is a black cloud hanging over the state and it seems inevitable they will vote for Silverback Gorilla.
Re: Election Guesses Per State by ektbear: 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2011
Just for Governors, and only the ACN:

ACN
Incumbents: Edo, Ekiti, Osun
Safe: Lagos
Battle grounds: Oyo, Ogun, Benue, Akwa Ibom

I'd like to see the ACN capture at least two of these battleground states.
Re: Election Guesses Per State by monkeyleg: 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2011
@Sagamite,

No one voted for Uduaghan. He did not win, We should be questioning Jega who openly said there was ballot snatching yet failed to cancel the election, We missed the boat then, for I cant understand what the term credible will mean during this election
Re: Election Guesses Per State by ektbear: 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2011
bump
Re: Election Guesses Per State by Stogwu123: 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2011
Sagamite:

They re-voted the criminal Udaughan in very recently, so I don't expect anything different.

Reetardeen Jonathan prevented EFCC from arresting Uduaghan when he was deposed by the courts and lost his immunity. That was a window that the EFCC had to arrest him for corruption but they did not. That was the period the Silverback was canvassing for Governors to support his bid for Presidency.

Nobody voted uduaghan into office. Uduaghan  was forced on deltans by Gej and Jega and dis is de main reason why majority of deltans will not vote 4 GEJ. Mark my word
Re: Election Guesses Per State by defemz(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2011
Here is my take for the Presidential election only:

PDP
Akwa Ibom
Bayelsa
Benue
Ogun
Cross River
Delta
Nasarawa
Ebonyi
Plateau
Rivers
Kaduna
Enugu
Kogi
Taraba
Abia
Edo
Anambra
Imo
Oyo
Kwara
FCT

CPC
Bauchi
Gombe
Katsina
Kebbi
Niger
Sokoto
Zamfara
Borno
Yobe
Jigawa

[b]ACN[/b]
Lagos
Ondo
Ekiti
Osun
Adamawa

ANPP
Kano
Re: Election Guesses Per State by oderemo(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2011
pdp winning ogun state? that will be blue murder, cant happen.
Re: Election Guesses Per State by manuch(m): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2011
PDP
Akwa Ibom
Adamawa
Bayelsa
Benue
Ogun
Cross River
Delta
Nasarawa
Ebonyi
Plateau
Rivers
Kaduna
Enugu
Kogi
Taraba
Abia
Imo
Niger

CPC
Bauchi
Gombe
Jigawa
Katsina
Kebbi
Sokoto
Zamfara

ACN
Lagos
Ondo
Edo
Ekiti
Osun
Oyo

ANPP
Borno
Kano
Yobe

ACPN
Kwara
Re: Election Guesses Per State by Sagamite(m): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2011
ode remo:

pdp winning ogun state? that will be blue murder, cant happen.

Who go win and why? Who is their candidate?
Re: Election Guesses Per State by Wadeoye(m): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2011
@manuch, you live in London and you are telling who wins election in Nigeria. On what basis are you talking? Feelers from PDP?

PDP will win Kaduna and the state almost went up in fire with curses been rained on GEJ/PDP when an election that is not even Guber/presidential election was postponed yesterday.

PDP will win in Nasarawa and GEJ was stoned when he went there for campaign? PDP will win Akwa Nbom? Then why is PDP detaining the gov candidate of ACN?

PDP will win in Adamawa - have you ever been to that state and see the apathy people have for PDP and support for Marwa?
Re: Election Guesses Per State by anishe(m): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2011
I have thee following guesses to make

OGUN-ACN
KWARA-ACPN
AKWA IBOM-ACN
Re: Election Guesses Per State by damoskiy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2011
it wuld be difficult for PDP to win most gubernatorial seat because most of their govs have, our money.but ACN,LP can perform even with what we have seen in lagos,ekiti.i wuld be extremely happy if ribadu can win the presidential election.
Re: Election Guesses Per State by Wadeoye(m): 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2011
PDP Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election, Embarrassingly, Some Numbers Show
Posted: April 3, 2011 - 16:28
Posted by siteadmin

caption: PDP primaries-Vanguard newspaper Photo
By SaharaReporters, New York
Nigeria’s ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP) was losing the parliamentary election in an embarrassing fashion in places where yesterday’s National Assembly elections took place, according to preliminary election numbers obtained by SaharaReporters from Kaduna, Benue, Gombe, Katsina, Nassarawa and Lagos.

From Gombe State, SaharaReporters obtained the following vote tally from Kofar Ajiya: PDP 10, ANPP 19 and CPC 121; Kofar Shetima: PDP 5 votes, ANNP 10 and CPCP 117; Kofar Sadauki: PDP 12 votes, CPC 132; and at Kofar Sarkin Dabe: PDP 1 vote and CPC with 48 votes.

Of equal interest, in Kaduna State, in Vice-President Sambo's own neighborhood of 500 voters, the PDP received only 100, and in Suba LGA, Kaduna out of 10,000 votes PDP only managed to get 500.
Re: Election Guesses Per State by dboyfams: 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2011
I c most of ds predictns came 4rm a rather parochial judgments. Most of u cant c more dn ur state and may b a few neigbourin states. I am particularly concernd about Gombe state, PDP is certainin winnin d gubernitorials while d presidency might go 2 CPC. I wish ACN will claim d battle grounds of benue, oyo, ogun and akwa ibom.
Re: Election Guesses Per State by dboyfams: 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2011
From Gombe State, SaharaReporters obtained the following vote tally from Kofar Ajiya: PDP 10, ANPP 19 and CPC 121; Kofar Shetima: PDP 5 votes, ANNP 10 and CPCP 117; Kofar Sadauki: PDP 12 votes, CPC 132; and at Kofar Sarkin Dabe: PDP 1

@ wadeoye why do u guys lv 2 post lies. wherd did u get ds statistcs. Tell me wc PO in gombe had d strengt of countin cancelld votes afta d horror of avin 2 sleep on bare ground friday nite. U shud also av bn more specific wit d units by indicatn d local government involvd
Re: Election Guesses Per State by emans(m): 12:00am On Apr 04, 2011
i dey laugh oooo
Re: Election Guesses Per State by EzeUche(m): 12:05am On Apr 04, 2011
God forbid PDP wins Abia. I don't wont PDP, PPA or ACN in Abia.

APGA
Imo
Abia
Re: Election Guesses Per State by donobi(m): 12:18am On Apr 04, 2011
I ve watched every state and their governor candidate & can tell u that the list i ill give ill not be much diff.

PDP
Abia
Akwa ibom.
Enugu.
Cross river.
Ogun.
Rivers.
Ebonyi.
Jos.
Bayelsa.
Niger.
Kaduna.
Adamawa.

ACN.
Oyo.
Benue.
Delta.
Lagos.

Abga.
Imo.

Acpn.
Kwara.

CPC.
Kano.
Katsina.
Kebbi.
Sokoto.
Zamfara.
Nasarawa.
Gombe.

ANPP.
Yobe.
Bauchi.
Taraba.
Jigawa.
Kogi.
Borno.
The remaining state such as Anambra,Edo,Ondo,Osun&Ekiti there ill  not be governorship election because their tenure are not coming to an end.
Re: Election Guesses Per State by blackis(m): 12:19am On Apr 04, 2011
From all the postulations as presented by NL users, it is obvious that the PDP controls majority of the states. Sadly, the opposition parties to the best of my knowledge has not agreed on any modus operandi yet as it concerns 'ejecting' the PDP from the Nation's highest office. Lets not forget that democracy is a game of strategy and numbers and that as it is presently constituted, the odds is in favour of the PDP!! However, if the opposition could possibly push their party's individual agenda for the guber polls, national assembly polls, state assembly polls etc and present a united front in respect of winning the Presidency, then we could see an eventual overthrow of the PDP from Aso Rock.
Re: Election Guesses Per State by hannie: 1:06am On Apr 04, 2011
semid4lyfe:

grin

did he tell u he is perfect ? undecided

anyways, he had in his list many questionable guesses cos PDP will win in so many places he listed as unwinnable, they will only FOREGO states like Lagos and Kano where its obvious the electorate are more sophisticated . . .
Re: Election Guesses Per State by baksonlee: 2:46am On Apr 04, 2011
PDP
Abia
Enugu.
Cross river.
Rivers.
Ebonyi.
Plateau
Bayelsa.
Niger.
Kaduna.
Adamawa.

ACN.
Oyo.
Benue.
Delta.
Lagos.
Akwa Ibom

Apga.
Imo.

Acpn.
Kwara.

CPC.
Kano.
Katsina.
Kebbi.
Sokoto.
Zamfara.
Nasarawa.
Gombe.
Jigawa
Taraba

ANPP.
Yobe.
Bauchi.
Kogi.
Borno.

Ogun (Too close to call)
Re: Election Guesses Per State by rufflychux(m): 2:52am On Apr 04, 2011
I'm replying to this topic because I want the new topic button to appear for me.
Re: Election Guesses Per State by Grassroot: 7:07am On Apr 04, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Vs APC... Be Truthful Which Is Better (check Analysis) / Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo / Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.