Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo (6069 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo. Soludo is at the villa right now from reliable insider...
Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by Righteousness89(m): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
If it's true, it's a credible Replacement..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by dingbang(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
I pray it comes to fruition

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by eyeview: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Its a lie. Buhari can never do that. He does not believe in merit. Who wants to bet

29 Likes

Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
This is what he should have done almost 4 yrs go.
Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by JudasNaCarrot: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buhari has appointed Alhaji Hassan Wada from Gombe as finance minister to replace Adeosun.

He was a medical doctor in the UAE prior to this time.

This is pathetic.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Buhari has appointed Alhaji Hassan Wada from Gombe as finance minister to replace Adeosun.

He was a medical doctor in the UAE prior to this time.

This is pathetic.

Really? You don't mean it?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by 9jatriot(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
Why do I feel that this is false news so that when it does not happen, you all can claim nepotism?

We do not even have concrete proof yet that Adeosun has resigned.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by chiagozien(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
Soludo should never think of that.

In kanu's voice "if you serve the zoo you will surely come back shamefully"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by chiagozien(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
Soludo should never think of that.

In kanu's voice "if you serve the zoo you will surely come back shamefully"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
shocked

Over Buhari's dead body would that happen

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by resurgent2019: 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
You wish!

Any Hausa or Yoruba person would do for most of us.
Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by resurgent2019: 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
See them wishing they have kemi’s job.

This is an eye opener to Yorubas. These people don’t wish us well. They are only jealous and hateful.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by sweerychick(f): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
angry
Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by sweerychick(f): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nonsense! Let him not accept, APC should clean up there mess

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by Andhominem: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Piggyyeasternrs are still interested
It's an Ogun slot, remember?
Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nonsense

Soludo should ignore this election gimmick

Wait until after the election

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by magoo10(m): 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Soludo will be the last person to work under a dullard controlled by cabal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by Racoon(m): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
Fingers crossed. sad
Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by resurgent2019: 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
Andhominem:
Piggyyeasternrs are still interested
It's an Ogun slot, remember?

Don’t mind them. Covetous pigs!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by NdiaraIGBO: 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

This is an eye opener to Yorubas. These people don’t wish us well. They are only jealous and hateful.

IGBO OUT OF LAGOS, IGBO OUT OF LAGOS, IGBO GO BACK HOME that should be our next move!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by chiagozien(m): 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

IGBO OUT OF LAGOS, IGBO OUT OF LAGOS, IGBO GO BACK HOME that should be our next move!
but lagos is no mans land na.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

If all igbos leave Lagos.. the state will become a ghost town

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by resurgent2019: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

I don’t even know what to do about their issue.

But I am sure they will be at the lower wrung of Nigeria’s politics for a long time.

They are not serious about the Biafra issue(very painful because I want them gone). I would never vote nor support them to lead other Nigerians. They are not a serious people.

It’s better we endure Hausa brutality. Hausas are more serious, regrettably.
Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by Belluchii: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
If this story is valid, then I think Soludo is a worth replacement, being the one the CBN governor, he delivered well and I believe that, he will do same as Finance Minister, PMB always choose credible people to handle sensitive position as this. I believe in this decision
Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by slivertongue: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Story story !!
if true wat can he offer now dat d ship of state has sank?
GMB just need go home, he is a disaster

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by shreder(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nyc choice but I will prefer if Soludo is d minister in a different presidential cabinet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by vedaxcool(m): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nigeria don't need that right now.
Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by jayson87: 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
sean1000x:
Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo. Soludo is at the villa right now from reliable insider...
Mumu.. Is Prof Soludo from Ogun State. It is not done that way
Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by eyeview: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Its so sad that most of you kids are too myopic and naive to understand issues. The idiot that posted the rubbish is yoruba. And if you study the comments of igbos here, you will see that they dont support it. Soludo should not mess up his cv by working for tjis failed regime.
Besides, its a ministerial appointment, how do you think igbos would want a slot meant for ogun.
We are not as daft as most of you are

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by LadyExcellency: 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

I don’t even know what to do about their issue.

But I am sure they will be at the lower wrung of Nigeria’s politics for a long time.

They are not serious about the Biafra issue(very painful because I want them gone). I would never vote nor support them to lead other Nigerians. They are not a serious people.

It’s better we endure Hausa brutality. Hausas are more serious, regrettably.

Go and look for a job for a start and stop constituting a nuisance.

Someone that has no control over his emotions, who can be swayed and incensed by other person's opinion can't be regarded as being responsible

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo by gaby(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
If true, let the placation of the placatables begin. But in truth, it takes nothing away from the set-agenda.

This forthcoming election is sure poised to be one of the most interesting in our recent histories.

Enjoy my siggy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Election: Atiku And The Shackles Of Promises / Sanwo-olu Signs Budget Of ₦1.16 Trillion For 2021 Into Law / Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.