Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

9 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media At All - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media At All (215 Views)

“Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM / Let Me Collect In Private, I Will Never Post My Man On Social Media- Uriel Oputa / Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media At All by realsureboy2020: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iup8_fLhCiQ

A lot of people will not listen now, tomorrow, they will be crying this one happened that one happened.

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Most Thrilling And Amazing Movie Of 2021! Bolanle And Jackie Appaiah / The Truth Behind Zlatan And DJ Cuppy’s Problem / Another One......... Can You Guess Who They Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.