Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

COVID-19 Update For January 19 2021 In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For January 19 2021 In Nigeria (12339 Views)

COVID-19 Update For August 19 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 19 2021 In Nigeria by gentiboy: 5:56am On Jan 20, 2021
Them still they fear KOGI STATE ?

WE MUST ALL RELOCATE TO KOGI STATE WITH IMMEDIATELY EFFECT. SURE STATE

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 19 2021 In Nigeria by Cutiekatty: 6:10am On Jan 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Omo I can authoritatively tell you Lagos own pass 5000. Per day. How many people dey test?

I enter one hotel go chill see as their staff dey cough solid cough. I sit observe well. People for bar dey cough,for pool dey cough,for snooker dey cough. Them feel say na normal. I deduced say na covid. I leave the orijin and change japa. I no wan die
grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 19 2021 In Nigeria by zoomman(m): 6:32am On Jan 20, 2021
internationalman:
Please anyone that knows of Covid-19 patient should tell him/her to come and cough in my mouth let's see if I will contact it.
I do pray for people like you not to experience this kinda ailment, even the survivor life never remain the same. Peace.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 19 2021 In Nigeria by Godszilla: 7:06am On Jan 20, 2021
Oga sir, stop the lies please and fear-mongering. The survivors life's returns to normal. Am a survivor and I gym like daily now as my office work from home,plus my colleague too his a survivor. We even did the test that confirms the antibodies in our bodies. Mata of fact am currently advice to isolate again as a new case confirmed in my office.

What the other person said was wrong but this over hyping shud stop even Sanwo-olu has very much confirm it malaria like,thats why it's not deadly to us here like the whites.

Coro is real but can we tune the level of fear down please it doesn't help.let give people tru picture not fear mongering that's different from reality,ejor my people

Coro is real,practice good hygiene n stay safe as much as u can
zoomman:

I do pray for people like you not to experience this kinda ailment, even the survivor life never remain the same. Peace.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 19 2021 In Nigeria by egopersonified(f): 7:35am On Jan 20, 2021
When will kogi top the chart with their nonchalant approach.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 19 2021 In Nigeria by egopersonified(f): 7:39am On Jan 20, 2021
samwillyco1:
These people want another nation wide lock down, for them to cash out more; is well

They don't want another protest, lockdown = protest in Nigeria. Just watch, Lagos cannot try that total lockdown shit again.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 19 2021 In Nigeria by epkereamaka60858: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2021
:School resumption can be suspended but NIN registration continues......FG is doing wonder!!!Covid-19 indeed they have not suspended school resumption bro
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 19 2021 In Nigeria by Clonus: 8:16am On Jan 20, 2021
Godszilla:
Oga sir, stop the lies please and fear-mongering. The survivors life's returns to normal. Am a survivor and I gym like daily now as my office work from home,plus my colleague too his a survivor. We even did the test that confirms the antibodies in our bodies. Mata of fact am currently advice to isolate again as a new case confirmed in my office.

What the other person said was wrong but this over hyping shud stop even Sanwo-olu has very much confirm it malaria like,thats why it's not deadly to us here like the whites.

Coro is real but can we tune the level of fear down please it doesn't help.let give people tru picture not fear mongering that's different from reality,ejor my people

Tune it down? Because you survived? How about those who didn’t? And there is no way of knowing who will survive or not. Covid is new and there may be long term complications that are yet emerging. The best bet is keep safe
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 19 2021 In Nigeria by zoomman(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2021
Godszilla:

Noted with thanks.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 19 2021 In Nigeria by akinbabson(m): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2021
please stay safe guys
check my signature if you need a good borehole
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 19 2021 In Nigeria by akinbabson(m): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2021
please stay safe guys
check my signature if you need a good borehole
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 19 2021 In Nigeria by Godszilla: 9:42am On Jan 20, 2021
Well there are pointers that point to who will survive and those at high risk - like virtually most diseases. That's what science is about, the facts are out there. Yes its new no denying that and i never said people shudnt stay safe, i just feel (my own opinion sir) they shud tune it down - fear kills too. thats why placebo exist.

see below article of covid risk group.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-who-is-at-risk/art-20483301
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/people-at-higher-risk/whos-at-higher-risk-from-coronavirus/
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-with-medical-conditions.html
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/25/cdc-data-shows-high-virus-survival-rate-99-plus-for-ages-69-and-younger-94-6-for-older/

Clonus:

Tune it down? Because you survived? How about those who didn’t? And there is no way of knowing who will survive or not. Covid is new and there may be long term complications that are yet emerging. The best bet is keep safe
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 19 2021 In Nigeria by Reference(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2021
Ghozky:
I don't understand what's going on in Kogi State?

As their terrible socio-economic situation is so their healthcare system. There are seriously ignorant people in that locality who don't give a damn about their development prospects, standard of living or quality of life.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 19 2021 In Nigeria by abuhlawal(m): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2021
K is for Kogi, killer of Corona
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 19 2021 In Nigeria by samwillyco1(m): 10:31am On Jan 20, 2021
egopersonified:

They don't want another protest, lockdown = protest in Nigeria. Just watch, Lagos cannot try that total lockdown shit again.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaa
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 19 2021 In Nigeria by Kay100: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
Godszilla:

You're right bro, its fucking real but not as serious as the way dem dey hype, I think I had it and I recovered cause I actually lost my sense of taste n smell for like 9 good days...I couldn't smell at all bro...I had to reach out to a doctor who's not in Nigeria and she just told me to stay away from my family n friends...then gradually my sense of smell started coming back n I felt relieved, I didnt take any drug at all...at the time when I couldn't smell I had to go n buy locus bean (iru) and I took it close to my nose then nothing, I was like abi they forgot to activate the odour of this locust bean ni...the virus is real everyone..if you've a strong immune system pls still wear your mask, I've always been putting on my mask since the day i recovered...

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 19 2021 In Nigeria by MACHAIDA: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
These people want another nation wide lock down, for them to cash out more; i These people want another nation wide lock down, for them to cash out more; i
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 19 2021 In Nigeria by Mulisana: 2:30am On Jan 21, 2021
According to an analysis report released by the US Centers for Diseases on Thursday, as many as 75% of the coronavirus strains circulating in New York City in early March are genetically similar to those in other parts of Europe and North America. Control and prevention. The findings are important because they are based on samples from the new coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, which were collected from patients in five hospitals in the city. These patients were deliberately selected because these patients are "self The “high usage rate” spokesperson of the “identified Chinese”. The results of the CDC analysis are similar to a study published in Science in June, which found that 84 people from New York City between March 9 and March 14 The virus samples collected by this patient can be traced back to cases in Europe and other regions in the United States.

According to the authors, a similar analysis was also published in Science in June and found that at least 7 different coronaviruses are circulating in California, indicating that the outbreak of the disease may originate from multiple sources, including overseas travel. And visitors from other states in the United States.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Reduce Pot Belly / Ladies: See The Foods That Can Make Your "Bum Bum" Naturally Bigger. / Sperm Leaking Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.