Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" (35071 Views)

Elon Musk Puts Media On Notice: 'You Should Be Worried, We Have Only Just Begun' / Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell / Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Bar1941(m): 5:29am On Jan 20, 2021
Foolish man, you will rot in jail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by peacettw: 5:44am On Jan 20, 2021
I won't waste a second of my time reading that address. I never understood the monumental impact of mental abuse until twitter banned his account.

He should be gone and stay gone. That man with his sorry excuse of a family and co-conspirators should be expunged from all social human interactions. A befitting residence for starters should be the four walls of a steel fortified prison.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Temptee101(m): 5:50am On Jan 20, 2021
YorubaPrince:
This dude has been very successful in becoming the first U.S President to everything negative and I can guarantee you he'll also end up being the first U.S President to rot in jail! cool I can bet my life on that.

Americans cherish their nation more than any man, Politicians or Politics! America above all!

That's exactly why all his allies went against him. He dared put their democracy of >300yrs in danger and porous to their enemies. BASTARD!

He'll be tried in court, convicted and would end up being bankrupt, divorced by Melania and probably end up in jail or end up dying of heart attack! undecided

Like your life is worth 1kobo.

You have been brainwashed.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by mu2sa2: 5:53am On Jan 20, 2021
With all the backing of Christian groups, Trump still lost the election. Prayer warriors your "unceasing" prayers for Trump victory were useless, empty, void and sheer waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Doncyn(f): 6:14am On Jan 20, 2021
He separated families and death with black lives matters,dats d karma visiting nd paying with his own coin.people dt lives abroad what a tyrant dis man is. We saw his end before his beginning
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Neddstark: 6:19am On Jan 20, 2021
YorubaPrince:
This dude has been very successful in becoming the first U.S President to everything negative and I can guarantee you he'll also end up being the first U.S President to rot in jail! cool I can bet my life on that.

Americans cherish their nation more than any man, Politicians or Politics! America above all!

That's exactly why all his allies went against him. He dared put their democracy of >300yrs in danger and porous to their enemies. BASTARD!

He'll be tried in court, convicted and would end up being bankrupt, divorced by Melania and probably end up in jail or end up dying of heart attack! undecided

Amazing. You talk with so much certainty like your last paragraph is going to happen.
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 20, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Fools don’t become billionaires, fools don’t build empire, don’t let politicians, political rivalry that paint the other party black make you hate a man who have built a legacy for his kids to follow, you might be there too someday, you will be hated for no reason, rivalry, even at work place, it happens, be careful how you laugh, you are also climbing the ladder of success, you will know like Na two phased
The Trump guy is one hell of a dramatic fellow, and what you've said up there is really deep!!

*Don't blindly hate another man*

1 Like

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by YorubaPrince: 6:21am On Jan 20, 2021
taiyesoul:

Did you catch my drift at all?. Don't you comprehend written English?. Where in my comments did I mention religion,u disgruntled mind?

So God's faithfulness is wetin, abeg?

Again, the level of ignorance among the 200MM 9ja mumu population is too alarming, I swear. angry
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by kingxsamz(m): 6:22am On Jan 20, 2021
My man Jeromejnr, I hope you're seeing this?
That your prophecy must come to pass by fire by force, if not, you've been fooling yourself this whole time with your imaginary god.

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Sheunma: 6:24am On Jan 20, 2021
One achievement missing in the queue: repeal and replace the ACA aka Obamacare.
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by YorubaPrince: 6:26am On Jan 20, 2021
Temptee101:

Like your life is worth 1kobo.
You have been brainwashed.

When you spot an Okoro savage, you'll definitely know. grin

From where I come, we don't measure life in terms of currency or money like your pple do which is why they auction their daughters out to the highest bidder. cool

We measure life in terms of integrity and dignity values which is why my pple are able to accommodate and feed your savage pple. cool
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by ayenale1(m): 6:27am On Jan 20, 2021
Through out the speech, i never read he constructed any road, build any electricity facility, build any 4th bridge, build any railway line etc unlike their Nigeria ccunterpart that will roll out all what they should have done to the people in terms of good governance but all i read is investing in their citizens.
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by YorubaPrince: 6:28am On Jan 20, 2021
Neddstark:

Amazing. You talk with so much certainty like your last paragraph is going to happen.

Mr. Okoro Savage, when it happens, come back to this comment. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Neddstark: 6:28am On Jan 20, 2021
His biggest mistake was not conceding to Biden after the electoral college.
Also his handling of the COVID19 crisis was not the best. Though no one should come and tell me that if it was under Obama's time less than 50,000 people would have died. He was just unfortunate, wanted the economy to be on full-scale despite the pandemic.
Else from that Donald Trump was an exceptional president. He did not fight a single war. Despite pressures for him to continue the military strikes on Syria, he kept away from it and Syria that was a warzone under Obama is a peaceful country today.
This is one president who demanded an end to the Fulani invasions and killing on Christians from Buhari straight up face to face. You can choose to believe CNN all you want. But his legacy remains.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Neddstark: 6:29am On Jan 20, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Mr. Okoro Savage, when it happens, come back to this comment. cool

That must be the nickname you call your daddy.
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by bayelsaowei(m): 6:30am On Jan 20, 2021
Chimaokigwe:
Trump messed this guy up. That's what happens when your loyalty is to a fool.

Meanwhile, CNN is currently roasting Donashuku Trump, playing videos of the unbelievably stupid things he said over the past 4 years.
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 20, 2021
ayenale1:
Through out the speech, i never read he constructed any road, build any electricity facility, build any 4th bridge, build any railway line etc unlike their Nigeria ccunterpart that will roll out all what they should have done to the people in terms of good governance but all[b] i read is investing in their citizens[/b].

grin
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:32am On Jan 20, 2021
The sore loser leaves the White House grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by taiyesoul(f): 6:32am On Jan 20, 2021
YorubaPrince:

So God's faithfulness is wetin, abeg?

Again, the level of ignorance among the 200MM 9ja mumu population is too alarming, I swear. angry

Lol. Well, I've not been living in Nigeria since 8 years. I live in the United States and I follow US political system. So, center your myopic opinion to your deserved targets and think right.

1 Like

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by PAWG(m): 6:34am On Jan 20, 2021
I wasn’t expecting any better, top notch defiance
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by YorubaPrince: 6:38am On Jan 20, 2021
taiyesoul:

Lol. Well, I've not been living in Nigeria since 8 years. I live in the United States and I follow US political system. So, center your myopic opinion to your deserved targets and think right.

OK? Living in the U.S doesn't make you less Ignorant or foolish. Majority of Nigerians living abroad still dwell in their slums of ignorance.

The bolded indeed says a lot about your level of ignorance. grin

Ain't you meant to have knowledge of the Political events in your country of residence?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by texazzpete(m): 6:42am On Jan 20, 2021
Neddstark:
His biggest mistake was not conceding to Biden after the electoral college.
Also his handling of the COVID19 crisis was not the best. Though no one should come and tell me that if it was under Obama's time less than 50,000 people would have died. He was just unfortunate, wanted the economy to be on full-scale despite the pandemic.
Else from that Donald Trump was an exceptional president. He did not fight a single war. Despite pressures for him to continue the military strikes on Syria, he kept away from it and Syria that was a warzone under Obama is a peaceful country today.
This is one president who demanded an end to the Fulani invasions and killing on Christians from Buhari straight up face to face. You can choose to believe CNN all you want. But his legacy remains.

Lmao. The worst president ever. The US reputation is In tatters because of him. Successfully alienated their long time European allies. Declared war on his own intelligence services and replaced many competent folks with his cronies.

There is no legacy. He inherited a strong economy from Obama. His tax cuts overwhelmingly favored the rich. He's sown the seeds of division and white supremacy in America.

Sure, he didn't start any wars, but he's done worse. Seriously emboldened domestic terrorism in the US. Now FBI has to vet American soldiers for loyalty, and DC is filled with 25000 troops for the inauguration. For the first time, the public cant attend an inauguration.

Thankfully, much of all the crap he's done will be quickly reversed by executive orders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Golan007: 6:47am On Jan 20, 2021
ipobarethieves:
grin grin Golan007 grin grin

We are marching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by PAWG(m): 6:49am On Jan 20, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Typical ignorant, African mentality! angry God & religion got nothing to do with Politics else, Nigeria would have been the greatest nation on earth. Use your common sense.

I think you’re trying to infringe on the other party’s rights to religion. I’ve noticed that hear days some people are irked by the mention of God. Live and let live

1 Like

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by QTCL(m): 6:50am On Jan 20, 2021
Goodbye Donald rascist trump���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by tenzofall: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2021
Be saying trash
texazzpete:

Lmao. The worst president ever. The US reputation is In tatters because of him. Successfully alienated their long time European allies. Declared war on his own intelligence services and replaced many competent folks with his cronies.

There is no legacy. He inherited a strong economy from Obama. His tax cuts overwhelmingly favored the rich. He's sown the seeds of division and white supremacy in America.

Sure, he didn't start any wars, but he's done worse. Seriously emboldened domestic terrorism in the US. Now FBI has to vet American soldiers for loyalty, and DC is filled with 25000 troops for the inauguration. For the first time, the public cant attend an inauguration.

Thankfully, much of all the crap he's done will be quickly reversed by executive orders.
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Charlieabc(m): 6:52am On Jan 20, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] China virus. �
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by juman(m): 6:53am On Jan 20, 2021
Wow, wow, wow.

Today is the much expected january 20.
Thank God, we still alive to see the day.

Beginning of rebuilding america back.

Bye bye to rede rede, bye bye to rada rada.
The clueless old man president era finished.

God bless america.

1 Like

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by juman(m): 6:55am On Jan 20, 2021
Shame on republican leaders, they failed america.
They also failed the world democracy.
Trump turned america to the level of third world country.

Currently up to twenty five thousand soldiers are deployed in america.
Civil war in going on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Adakintroy: 7:01am On Jan 20, 2021
Sleep Joe will be overwhelmed.

There is no Obama to help him with campaign.

But in the spirit of sportmanship.

I wish him all the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) / Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers / Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.