Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" (35098 Views)

Elon Musk Puts Media On Notice: 'You Should Be Worried, We Have Only Just Begun' / Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell / Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by doggedfighter(f): 2:58am On Jan 20, 2021
Good bye to insanity

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by YorubaPrince: 3:01am On Jan 20, 2021
taiyesoul:
If this man had successfully overturned the election results and was declared Winner, motivational speakers would use him as a tool walahi. Nevertheless, he fought till the last minute but God's faithful to Biden tho.

Typical ignorant, African mentality! angry God & religion got nothing to do with Politics else, Nigeria would have been the greatest nation on earth. Use your common sense.

7 Likes

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by incogni2o: 3:01am On Jan 20, 2021
Chimaokigwe:
Trump messed this guy up. That's what happens when your loyalty is to a fool.

You can call Trump a fool but I am sure you are not half as wise.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by tribalistdcriti: 3:02am On Jan 20, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]u
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Maski87: 3:08am On Jan 20, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Fools don’t become billionaires, fools don’t build empire, don’t let politicians, political rivalry that paint the other party black make you hate a man who have built a legacy for his kids to follow, you might be there too someday, you will be hated for no reason, rivalry, even at work place, it happens, be careful how you laugh, you are also climbing the ladder of success, you will know like Na two phased
He is not a fool, he is just a crook and crooks are smart

2 Likes

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Chimaokigwe: 3:09am On Jan 20, 2021
incogni2o:

You can call Trump a fool but I am sure you are not half as wise.

No everyone shares your limited mental capacity.

9 Likes

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by ipobarethieves: 3:15am On Jan 20, 2021
grin grin Golan007 grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Anonymousdre: 3:17am On Jan 20, 2021
What i dont understand is how a Nigerian, who hasn't attained any success in Nigeria, This Nigerian probably hasn't left the shores of Nigeria before, will open his mouth to Insult Donald Trump. Take it or leave it that man is a legend, he has boldly written his name in the sands of time and will forever be remembered as the 45th president of America. You have no reason, I mean absolutely no reason to insult him..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by akigbemaru: 3:21am On Jan 20, 2021
salford1:
The crooked President went out with shame. America has never been divided like in the last 4 years. There are now more white supremacists racists group in the USA as they became emboldened. He made the country a "We vs Them".

He should have learnt from GEJ, who never acted like a shithole country president after he lost the 2015 presidential election.

All the best to Joe Biden.
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by incogni2o: 3:25am On Jan 20, 2021
Chimaokigwe:

No everyone shares your limited mental capacity.
I stand by what I said.
Saw whatever you like

2 Likes

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Chimaokigwe: 3:25am On Jan 20, 2021
incogni2o:

I stand by what I said.
Saw whatever you like

You see why I said you have a limited mental capacity?

8 Likes

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by ogascomax: 3:25am On Jan 20, 2021
This is what is called speech and her list is achievements. That is beautiful and I wish you the best in life. Amen. May God bless the United States Of America and may God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by incogni2o: 3:30am On Jan 20, 2021
Chimaokigwe:

You see why I said you have a limited mental capacity?

An intelligent perzon already knows what I mean.

You are just prooven me rite

1 Like

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by K4daniel: 3:30am On Jan 20, 2021
Trump an end to a tyrannical leadership. Obviously immigrants can now have fresh air.

America is a No man's land.. its call United state of America, you can't succeed without those immigrants cramping for survival. They made America what it is. He separated children from their parents, has no regards.

Its a big lesson for all..in as much as we want to excel in life learn to manage people. He fumbled in his way of relating with outside world.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by livebyday(m): 3:35am On Jan 20, 2021
So he has accepted defeat

3 Likes

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by mysteryman2014: 3:36am On Jan 20, 2021
taiyesoul:
If this man had successfully overturned the election results and was declared Winner, motivational speakers would use him as a tool walahi. Nevertheless, he fought till the last minute but God's faithful to Biden tho.

I have seen motivational speakers as nothing but cherry pickers

1 Like

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by BonPatrick(m): 3:38am On Jan 20, 2021
Donald trump will forever remain the worst president in history of USA, he is always the worst president to be impeached twice on seat and he is also the worst president ever banned to participate in any political offices again, he also the worst president in USA to be banned on twitter because of his running mouth and threats. Shame on him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by bepositive11: 3:38am On Jan 20, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Fools don’t become billionaires, fools don’t build empire, don’t let politicians, political rivalry that paint the other party black make you hate a man who have built a legacy for his kids to follow, you might be there too someday, you will be hated for no reason, rivalry, even at work place, it happens, be careful how you laugh, you are also climbing the ladder of success, you will know like Na two phased

You don't know Trump at all. He is not a billionaire. He's in debt by hundreds of millions of dollars. He continues to commit tax fraud. These are just a few. Authorities are coming for him. Everything about him is a lie. He's a white supremacist too! He hates people like you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Anonymousdre: 3:42am On Jan 20, 2021
K4daniel:
Trump an end to a tyrannical leadership. Obviously immigrants can now have fresh air.

America is a No man's land.. its call United state of America, you can't succeed without those immigrants cramping for survival. They made America what it is. He separated children from their parents, has no regards.

Its a big lesson for all..in as much as we want to excel in life learn to manage people. He fumbled in his way of relating with outside world.

Same people shouting America is no man's land will want to shoot you when you say Lagos is no man's land..

4 Likes

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Innoxxacs: 3:48am On Jan 20, 2021
Countries that have , sensible outspoken leaders,

we're really in trouble
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by pegix(m): 3:48am On Jan 20, 2021
Trump myq niggeee
U knw dix old man aint stoppin until he has his ass locked up!
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by membranus: 4:11am On Jan 20, 2021
Trump reigned in America with lies, bullying and arrogancy, now he leaves in shame.

His 4 years in the country presidency was a torture to many.

He brought down the great height of the world's respect for the American democracy and ways of life to a bitter low.

He made the American nation a thing of mockery and jest across the world with his arcane policies and poor understanding of the new global order and demands.

He contributed nothing to ameliorate the needs of the poor nations and people of this world.

He will not be sorely missed. Rather the whole world is breathing a sigh of relief at his departure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by cooltola(m): 4:20am On Jan 20, 2021
He should have congratulated Joe Biden last November and have a favorable rating before leaving office. There is not evidence or little evidence of election frauds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by nolyyy(m): 4:28am On Jan 20, 2021
U've done ur best sir....
Soon the world will know....
Best wishes

2 Likes

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:32am On Jan 20, 2021
If he gave this very articulate, comprehensive and cohesive speech during the live presidential debates he would probably have stood a better chance of being re-elected into the white house. But what did he do? He instead choose to ramble and fan the embers of disunity.

The truth is, I have followed his performance indices and read articles regarding his performance in office, and must say that he has indeed kept largely to a lot of the promises he made to Americans during his campaigns. People forget that he only spent a single term in office. The Chinese virus also played a part in derailing his government's plans and ideas. The most impressive thing he did for me was how quickly he defeated ISIS.

His greatest undoing however has been in his inability to handle issues. That infuriating desire to take every opinion of his to Twitter in order to gain public sympathy from his loyalists. He clearly lacks empathy and is grossly insensitive to opposition views. Instead of uniting his country, he divided it. Under his leadership, minorities in America never felt loved by him and he didn't care. These were the people that would have readily guaranteed him re-election if he had been able to win them over. He also has clear autocratic tendencies and attacked people who differed from him viciously. For him it was always a 'we' against 'them', i.e, Democrats against Republicans. He was toxic and made a mockery of the American electoral system and process. He lacked maturity; it was like having a big baby as leader of the world's greatest nation.

THE OVERALL LESSON HERE IS THAT, LEADERSHIP IS ABOUT SERVICE AND POSTERITY WOULD ALWAYS BE THE FINAL JUDGE OF ANY LEGACY.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by int0x80(m): 4:44am On Jan 20, 2021
The only thing remaining now is for the Senate to uphold his impeachment and deny him the ability to run for any office again. Trump was an utter failure. Good riddance to bad rubbish! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by taiyesoul(f): 4:46am On Jan 20, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Typical ignorant, African mentality! angry God & religion got nothing to do with Politics else, Nigeria would have been the greatest nation on earth. Use your common sense.

Did you catch my drift at all?. Don't you comprehend written English?. Where in my comments did I mention religion,u disgruntled mind?

1 Like

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Iceyjayz: 4:49am On Jan 20, 2021
Lol Trump is humbled, serves him right though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Shattuck(m): 5:00am On Jan 20, 2021
he did record some wins though, but he could have handled things better. hope he learns from it.
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Godons1: 5:02am On Jan 20, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US / Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination / Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.