Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,155 members, 7,842,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment (52552 Views)

Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card / Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire / Chinese Woman Gives Birth To Twins From 2 Different Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by pacespot(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
See that woman's nose, you can perceive the evil in her through those noses embarassed
Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
So na this old cargo this nigga go marry shocked shocked

I seen why they are maltreating the poor child

Read again...this time, read slowly

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
Devils In Human Skin.

Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by Eberex(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
Different stories.
Last time we read the man threw her from 2 storey building.
Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by Soulsymbol99: 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
The man and the wife should be arrested. For the girl to jump means she is in hell in that house.
Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
That man better have a very good reason for marrying that woman.
Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by AsawanaDgreat: 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nawaoo Naija mata de person abeg, poor girl
Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by sylve11: 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
I won't tell you lies.

Don't ever give your kids to your relatives from the east to look after or keep as house help.

The story do not always end well.

Talking from experience.

They are very good people, but not good in handling others who aren't their direct family members.

sad cool

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by Abagworo(m): 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
ALEX182:

That's his wife's mum

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Abagworo:

That's his wife's mum

Thank God

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by officialenny(m): 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
See nose ...witch and wizard...They can never know peace...These ones souls have taken dimensions in hell
Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by BabaIbo: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Just by her looks alone you have condemned her, wow, its good to look so beautiful so one can get away with anything

Same way you condemned the others.
Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by BabaIbo: 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
sylve11:
I won't tell you lies.

Don't ever give your kids to your relatives from the east to look after or keep as house help.

The story do not always end well.

Talking from experience.

They are very good people, but not good in handling others who aren't their direct family members.

sad cool

Olu...ku

So you expect someone to go for apprenticeship without facing what his boss faced on his way up?
Yes, there are wicked masters, same way there are wicked apprentices/boys.

That your relatives are heartless/careless doesn't make others so.

Wickedness exist in all tribes, Efule...fu!
Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by FBIBOT(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Husband and wife or mother and son? Am not understanding... Anyways quick recovery to the girl...
Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by realstars: 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Orubebe01:
Wicked people. Just because of ₦500
And now, He will spend tens of thousand of nira in place of #500.
Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by Lightorder: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Posted here before

The news was the man pushed her now Una dey talk say she jump.

Awon blogger bloggers
dont mind them. The sixteen years old I have in my house, destroys every good thing I have in the house. I have two canes at home , I bought them for my own children. I have told my wife that we better send her to her parents. The truth is , she will spoil in my house because nobody is ready to even scold her anymore in my house. I just feel for her parents. Her own parents told us that we are spoiling her two years ago on Christmas .But This is exactly what these pretenders we have here on nairaland want

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by gwama: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Children works is prohibit.
Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by Zurich1844(f): 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
See the dirty place they are living in. Person never see food chop na to carry maid wey he go suffer. Yeye people!
Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by Igbunu4: 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
Blackman cannot read. He was arrested with his mother in-law.
quote author=Hndrrxxx post=98255845]So na this old cargo this nigga go marry shocked shocked

I seen why they are maltreating the poor
child[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by sayisayi(m): 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
That mother in law face ehn, I've said my own.
Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nigga y u closin ur eyes for
Common open dat eyes
Idiot
Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by manneger2: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Harriddon:
Why the woman come old pass the man. They look like grandmother and grandson
You guyz don't read that is the mother of the wife
Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by manneger2: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
ALEX182:

Lol is obvious people don't read before they comments, or truly some find it difficult to understand English
Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by sameks08(m): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
OGA you know try madam you know try NNE dis tin I see for your chest don pass 13
Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by Coinbased: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
oh
Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by Josbreed: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hndrrxxx:

Na him mother in-law o.
Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by ikennamadu1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hndrrxxx:

mother inlaw
Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by chaloskyx: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
nawa she must have gone through hell in that house to take that kind of risk just to avoid another beating. thank God for her
Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
manneger2:

Lol is obvious people don't read before they comments, or truly some find it difficult to understand English

I didn't read.
Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by pepperdemzombie: 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
Imagine preferring jumping down to fall into the hands of a woman.
Re: 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment by pepperdemzombie: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
This grandma breasts for 13 years old?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / I Didn't Know It Would Bleach My Newborn's Skin / African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.