Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,085 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

How To Clear My Imported Goods In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Clear My Imported Goods In Nigeria (1393 Views)

The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace / Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why / Why Are Imported Goods Excessively Expensive In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Clear My Imported Goods In Nigeria by Tayogeorge(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2011
It discusses issues relative to cargo operations world wide. It will also offer GGV Cargo and Freight Services, which include management and administration, Custom clearing, documentation, marketing and prospecting, Public relations, value safety, Storage security, logistics and or transporting. Also Offers FREE consultation and pre-Cargo Advice for people wishing to import into Nigeria.Details http://cargoclearing..com/2011/03/how-can-i-clear-my-goods-consignment-in.html
Re: How To Clear My Imported Goods In Nigeria by Help4rmme2u(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
hello great nigerians, i am not writting
this as a mesiah or savior, but as one
that can really help you get those your
containers ceased by custom officers
released in the next 24hrs, i aint no
magician tho, buh the secret is power
talk to power, my relation is a major
general in the army, and from his
quote "i wont give you money, use my
position to make money". so i am in
for it big time, if you know anyone at
all having similar problem, this might
be your chance to help him and get
compensated..... get my phone
number in my signature......see you in
business...

(1) (Reply)

Information About Diamond Sale In Nigeria / How To Go From $0 To $1,000,000 In Two Years / Linda Ikeji Can Make You Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.