Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL (22683 Views)

Manchester City Win EPL Title After Leicester Beat Manchester United / Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool / Kelechi Iheanacho Scores 94th Goal Winner As Leicester Beat Everton 2-1 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by adioolayi(m): 7:19am On Jan 20, 2021
Ndidi a rock solid midfielder....one of the very best in EPL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Emilo(m): 7:20am On Jan 20, 2021
reccy:
Its painful seeing my dear club playing without ambition.
No movement, everybody playing to be safe, no threat, no link, no risk, no no no motivator........

God! I think for now, we should part away with lampard and bring an experienced coach....
Lampard could still come in distant future when he has what it takes to manage big club.

What is saving him right now is him being british, thats why the british media are trying to protect him.... Try this with non british and see hell on earth..

When i watch Chelsea with their boring back pass always, it sucks and annoying......

We only hope it gets better soon.

KTBFFH

Nice comment. I started complaining about this back pass more than a year ago. Team with good player, but no connectivity.
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by galaxy2020(m): 7:23am On Jan 20, 2021
The real blues won yesterday. You can see from their Jersey

7 Likes

Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 20, 2021
D Title Race No Sure 4 Anybody Oo.
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:32am On Jan 20, 2021
DEEBOZZ:
I didn't blamed Chelsea, I blame my Arsenal for not defeating Crystal Palace last week.
By now we would have be on the same page with small club Chelsea cheesy cheesy
Imagine an assnal fan calling Chelsea a small club

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by paschalj4(m): 7:33am On Jan 20, 2021
osazsky:
But man u won the league last month after 17 games..
gringringringrin
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by kechywillz(m): 7:34am On Jan 20, 2021
Why havent lampard been sacked,I remember last few months is was ole out that was trending,why the bais ?
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Bobotic(m): 7:39am On Jan 20, 2021
Correct 2 NIL grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 20, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55627849

He landed Chelsea a very early uppercut and they kept on reeling like drunks all through the rest of the match.
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 20, 2021
galaxy2020:
The real blues won yesterday. You can see from their Jersey

Insult. sad
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Lomprico2: 7:48am On Jan 20, 2021
kechywillz:
Why havent lampard been sacked,I remember last few months is was ole out that was trending,why the bais ?

Bias bawo?
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by reccy(m): 7:49am On Jan 20, 2021
Emilo:

Nice comment. I started complaining about this back pass more than a year ago. Team with good player, but no connectivity.

Thank you bross..the connection is not just there. Everybody is trying not to make mistakes hence the back pass. no risk or threat.

It sucks
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Bigredmachine: 7:50am On Jan 20, 2021
you see Onyegu na turn by turn... Arsenal has been in this position recently and we know what Arteta went through... so lampard should endure it too... if he survives the storm good for him other wise let him try again somewhere else grin grin
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 20, 2021
Freestainworld:
This is why I like EPL, always full of surprises, a league where any team wins despite its position in the table.

Best sports league in the world- not just football.

It goes like a blockbuster from the very beginning right to the to end. No dull moments. Unlike some one-horse race leagues out there. sad
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Bigredmachine: 7:52am On Jan 20, 2021
na turn by turn, only the strongest would survive... Ole, Arteta was strong that is why they survived... let us see if Lampy would be strong enough cool cool
kechywillz:
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 20, 2021
DEEBOZZ:
I didn't blamed Chelsea, I blame my Arsenal for not defeating Crystal Palace last week.
By now we would have be on the same page with small club Chelsea cheesy cheesy

You gooners have suddenly found your voices eh?

Don't worry. You seem to have forgotten the fact that your club hasn't changed all that much. Same unstable Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 20, 2021
anonymous1759:

undecided
Like other Big Teams don't loose in other leagues EPL fans with bragging are 5&6

Well, the EPL is not a 'one-horse' race kind-a-league.

#Fact
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 20, 2021
adonnii:
They should feature him more on leagues

Watch more Leicester City games.

I would counsel.

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by MrBONE2(m): 8:22am On Jan 20, 2021
Logon360:
This season is just something else. Almost every team now goes top every week after winning. The top of that EPL table is so publicly traded that the only team that hasn't occupied it yet is probably any team not in the EPL. Bonkers season. Meanwhile will Lampard survive till the end of the season? I want him to but I'm not Abramovich
wink

Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by MrBONE2(m): 8:24am On Jan 20, 2021
anonymous1759:

undecided
Like other Big Teams don't loose in other leagues EPL fans with bragging are 5&6
grin

Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Frankiecrenshaw: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Watch more Leicester City games.

I would counsel.
that one no they watch ball leave am

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Topmaike007(m): 8:37am On Jan 20, 2021
anonymous1759:

undecided
don't mind the guy jare
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 20, 2021
Frankiecrenshaw:
that one no they watch ball leave am

Lol
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Topmaike007(m): 8:41am On Jan 20, 2021
mansakhalifa:

You gooners have suddenly found your voices eh?

Don't worry. You seem to have forgotten the fact that your club hasn't changed all that much. Same unstable Arsenal.

unstable murdered Chelsea twice in a single year

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Angelfrost(m): 8:47am On Jan 20, 2021
Yet, the useless and biased English media keep being soft on the greenhorn... Same way they have continued giving the lackadaisical Rashford a pass in all their write ups.

If the two above were foreigners, they would have been ripped apart so badly, their employers would have no choice but to let them go in order to save face.

The absence of desire and hunger in that Chelsea team is beyond shocking and alarming. You would almost think they actually came to lose. Even their previous game against Fulham would not have been narrowly won if those guys didn't become a man short.

These are pathetic times for a great club who started with so much promise.

2 Likes

Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by 360degreess(m): 8:54am On Jan 20, 2021
officialsaw01:
Na wa o, top of d table!
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Humanoid01(m): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Imagine an assnal fan calling Chelsea a small club
I blame am? Nor be that clueless Lampard I blame? Imagine Arsenal fans comparing themselves with Chelsea. What an insult!
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by kenny1313(m): 9:03am On Jan 20, 2021
Freestainworld:
This is why I like EPL, always full of surprises, a league where any team wins despite its position in the table.
Bunch of average teams.
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Humanoid01(m): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
unstable murdered Chelsea twice in a single year
You wouldn't be saying this if Chelsea had a good coach managing those players. I don't blame you lot. I put the blame on Lampard and the Chelsea board.
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Numerouno94(m): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2021
Assnal fans they form Dwayne Johnson for this thread. Chelshit una see wetin una cause? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup / Victor Moses Trains With Teammates Ahead Of Champions League Clash (photo) / Victor Osimhen And Ademola Lookman Top Serie A Goal Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.