Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST (35555 Views)

Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) / Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by Golan007: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2021
planetx:
Americans will regret ever "voting" out Donald Trump, I give them one year max before they start to suffer from buyers remorse. Nigerians regretting voting for Buhari will be child's play, mark my words they will regret allowing the greatest country on earth to be taken over by the globalists and the deep state.

In fact, a shrine should be built for worshippers of Trump to come to him in prayer and supplication.

Without Trump America is doomed.

He's the saviour himself.

Let us worship and adore him.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by Golan007: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2021
BigSarah:
Okay now we’re stuck with boring uncle joe...All those daily shows host now have enough content till the end of the week..especially that yeye jimmy kimmel

You've been enjoying his shows I see.

Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by BewareOf419: 10:45am On Jan 20, 2021
Is HUSHPUPPI among them

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by BafanaBafana: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2021
jakD:

You are in Nigeria and shouting Trump will pay.

Believe it or not, dude is still the best. Though he isn't perfect and has his flaws, that doesn't make him worse still.
You sef confuse.
He is the best
He is not perfect
He has flaws
He isn't worse (means he is bad)

Bros, check any list of worst American presidents, Trump is in the Top 3

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by Godbless3(m): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2021
Makavelli25:
Behold the fall of a great man

Trump will pay for his actions

Weed smoker. Pay for what?
When some politicians in your country have committed countless fraud, money laundring, murder and walks freely.
Most of those men were out of prison and the pardon is just to forgive their wrongdoing because of the good behaviour in the last couple of years thats why every pardon must be supported by credible people.
Its just a clean sleet bro and Trump didn't start it as the US constitution permitted it.
Some of the judge and prosecutors even support the pardon to go a long way.
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by tarantino1: 10:57am On Jan 20, 2021
BigSarah:
Okay now we’re stuck with boring uncle joe...All those daily shows host now have enough content till the end of the week..especially that yeye jimmy kimmel

Lol

I'll like to see the content Trevor Noah and Jimmy Kimmel are going to bring coming forward
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by drediamond(m): 11:02am On Jan 20, 2021
Dpharisee:
Where is Julian Assange, the man who indirectly helped him to become President by exposing corruption in the democratic party and war crimes?

Well, Assange's sin was that he purportedly embarrassed the political and intelligence class in DC with those leaks. And of course, the highest people in the media were also humiliated with his reporting. And they were all infuriated, so Assange needs to be lock away to teach others a bitter lesson going forward.

Meaning every classified information that must be leak must help the political class, not hurt or threaten their grip on power. As usual, I believe Trump was persuaded by McConnel and other established swamp senators in Washington DC, not to go forward with the pardon. Also, remember that his Iimpeacment case is going to the Senate for a vote on conviction, which can be used as leverage as per reports.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by Chikarata2020(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2021
Good bye to one of the greatest president in US history. Your good works shall not be forgotten

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by BafanaBafana: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2021
planetx:
Americans will regret ever "voting" out Donald Trump, I give them one year max before they start to suffer from buyers remorse. Nigerians regretting voting for Buhari will be child's play, mark my words they will regret allowing the greatest country on earth to be taken over by the globalists and the deep state.
Bros, let it go, your Messiah was a terrible president, he lost. Wishing the next guy performs worse so as to console yourself will only cause you more pains.

Biden has a wonderful team of competent patriotic Americans whom he listens to, as it is said, he who asks for directions never gets lost. Trump on the other hand has a toddler sense he does whatever comes to his mind no matter how idiotic it is, and fires whoever gives him a contrary advice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by mvem(m): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2021
planetx:
why una dey carry this matter on your head...don't we have more pressing issues in this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by Antibot5: 11:12am On Jan 20, 2021
AdolphAboki:
My AdolfAboki moniker banned by antibot. So would have to stop here..

I didn't ban you grin
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by canalily(m): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2021
Kizyte:
Just manage Lil Wayne in his place.
I know you can't manage a shrew as a wife...
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by dakom92(m): 11:14am On Jan 20, 2021
Wetin hoodlum no go see for palliative store.
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 20, 2021
CharleyBright:
Trump has likely pardoned himself, but not publicized since he has not been convicted of any crime yet.
If eventually he is convicted, his pardon will come to the open.

But Self Pardon thing is greatly flawed. A President can decide to commit all manner of crimes then go ahead and pardon himself from prosecution.
you people are imbeciles who just can’t admit you were wrong about him trying to pardon himself because he was scared of going to jail so you have to come up with a new ridiculous excuse because you just can’t believe the man did nothing wrong.

A pardon cannot be sealed you slowpoke. And what about his children? Did he seal their pardons too? You people have been so brainwashed by CNN lies about this man that you can’t think for yourselves. Let’s make a bet now. 100k to the winner. Trump will NOT be indicted for anything like you people keep praying. I am calling it now like I called the Russian collusion nonsense will end with nothing on Trump despite CNN constant propaganda. You think it’s easy like that? Lol. Hillary Clinton would have been in jail ages ago if it was that easy.
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by Proftowin: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2021
Nothing concerns me!
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by marsup: 11:25am On Jan 20, 2021
CharleyBright:
Trump has likely pardoned himself, but not publicized since he has not been convicted of any crime yet.

But Self Pardon thing is greatly flawed. A President can decide to commit all manner of crimes then go ahead and pardon himself from prosecution.
Doesn't work that way.
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by AFONJACOW(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2021
He must padon husshppupy grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by Vikkygeee: 11:57am On Jan 20, 2021
CharleyBright:

You might wanna read about things before you give out statements on it,he is required by law to publicize every single pardon including that of himself,it is democracy not totalitarianism
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by lekki1444: 11:59am On Jan 20, 2021
lucky4west:
....trump is a saint compared to leaders in Africa...can u bring out a leader in Africa that can do one percent of Trump did for America? u are mocking somebody that is better than all the leaders to have come out of Africa except for a few like Mandela, Azikiwe etc
Azikiwe ? thats the nigga who created this contraption called nigeria. bros make i no vex for you ooo

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by lamentor78(m): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
I just hope it won't be like when Jonathan was leaving and some of us were hoping things will get better.......hope Biden will not bring hardship to Americans

But why Trump forget Hushpuppi
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
AdolphAboki:
My AdolfAboki moniker banned by antibot. So would have to stop here..

Are these mods mad or wetin? Dem don craze ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by frog12: 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
looks like a list of habitual CRIMINALS!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by nairaman66(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
theMagnet:

Do you know how many prisoners they've got?
More than some country's population

You didn’t understand my rhetoric! I meant the people he freed is too much!
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by frog12: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
no. smart. so media can not talk much

Brandonx:
grin This man is really a clown why wait till the final hour? Always giving the media something to write about.
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by banmee(m): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
jakD:

Chief, if you feel Trump is that bad, what will you speak of your mentor in the rock of Also?

The fact that you can compare trump with Nigeria's president shows how horrible a human being he is.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by banmee(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
TheWalkingMind:
Exactly.

On the flip side, 90 percent of Americans don't know Nigerians exist. But they are on planet earth too.
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by hush15: 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by ayo6hammiey(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Please is Hushpuppi not in the US?
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by lagdmark(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
jakD:

Chief, if you feel Trump is that bad, what will you speak of your mentor in the rock of Also?
Stop sleeping, trump is a history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) / Have Donald Trump And His Wife Melanie Become Whistleblowers? Caption This Photo / "You Have A Serious Weight Problem" — Trump Mocks Man At His Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.