Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST (35561 Views)

Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) / Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by Ayemileto(m): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Okoroawusa:
So there's no Nigerian in American prison that he could pardon?

There's one "Musa" on the list.

Don't know if he's a Nigerian though.
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by stephanie79548: 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Good bye to one of the greatest president in US history. Your good works shall not be forgotten

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by ofuonyebi: 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
THIS IS ONE OF THE LAST MINUTE FUMBLES OF A TOTALLY CONFUSED 'IDI AMIN-ODADA'-TRUMP OF AMERICA!
HE SHOULD BE ASKED WHY MAJORITY OF THOSE PARDONED ARE JAILED FOR CORRUPT MARIJUANA RELATED OFFENCES....

SHOW ME YOUR FRIENDS AND I WILL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE!!!
SHAMW TO A MAN WHO TRIED TO DESTROY THE FACTS OF HISTORY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by Golan007: 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Okoroawusa:
So there's no Nigerian in American prison that he could pardon?

He said they should "times two" Hushpuppi's sentence.

The man no dey joke .

grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by SAMBARRY: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
jakD:

You are in Nigeria and shouting Trump will pay.

Believe it or not, dude is still the best. Though he isn't perfect and has his flaws, that doesn't make him worse still.
don't mind them always demonizing Trump as if the Democrats are any better

If you keep watching CNN and aljazera, they'll almost brainwash you into believing Trump is the worst president and of which when a person or group of persons continuously and constantly bashes a leader.investigate well.its either he's making Impactful changes for the common good that is affecting them negatively or he's really a bad leader but I suspect the former is the situation if not why are they always on Trump's case.no day Will pass without CNN saying Trump did this, Trump said that

Btw I'm not on anyone's side.its just an observation.anywayway congratulations to Joseph bieden on his inauguration. But no be by "we will,we Will" let us see visible outcomes
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by SAMBARRY: 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
stephanie79548:
Good bye to one of the greatest president in US history. Your good works shall not be forgotten
actually it will speak for him in a matter of time.maybe days,months or years later
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by 123yes(m): 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
Between TRUMP and BUHARI who has affected the life of his country better. Like for TRUMP share for BUHARI
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by Nynd44: 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
GOAT GO OATYu
[size=4pt]Hfrt[/size]
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by einsteine(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
No Ross Albricht
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by angelEmade: 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
jakD:

Chief, if you feel Trump is that bad, what will you speak of your mentor in the rock of Also?
don't mind the idiot...very soon they will know the truth
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by TheWalkingMind: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
banmee:

On the flip side, 90 percent of Americans don't know Nigerians exist. But they are on planet earth too.
My brother, you'll be appalled by Nigerians way of thinking.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by elijahkayode(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
Golan007:

You've been enjoying his shows I see.
American Politics Hmmmm I bow for thee NeW administration
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by weedfada(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hmm... Weezy and Kodak, this shii might affect their street cred in the hip-hop community tho...
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by Evidenx(m): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
No matter what they say about Trump, i just love him more than the man in aso rock.
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by int0x80(m): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
Stupid man!
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by sameks08(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
what of hush puppy
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by banmee(m): 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
TheWalkingMind:
My brother, you'll be appalled by Nigerians way of thinking.

I am fully aware. They scare the hell outta me.
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by Kizyte(m): 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
canalily:
I know you can't manage a shrew as a wife...
lipsrsealed
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by CharleyBright(m): 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
you people are imbeciles who just can’t admit you were wrong about him trying to pardon himself because he was scared of going to jail so you have to come up with a new ridiculous excuse because you just can’t believe the man did nothing wrong.

A pardon cannot be sealed you slowpoke. And what about his children? Did he seal their pardons too? You people have been so brainwashed by CNN lies about this man that you can’t think for yourselves. Let’s make a bet now. 100k to the winner. Trump will NOT be indicted for anything like you people keep praying. I am calling it now like I called the Russian collusion nonsense will end with nothing on Trump despite CNN constant propaganda. You think it’s easy like that? Lol. Hillary Clinton would have been in jail ages ago if it was that easy.

Must you resort abuse to make your point?
Don't you think you'd be more civil and responsible if make your points without insults?
Either Your parents didn't teach you OR you are a insultive disobedient child Or both.
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by bjtinz: 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
jakD:

[s]You are in Nigeria and shouting Trump will pay.

Believe it or not, dude is still the best. Though he isn't perfect and has his flaws, that doesn't make him worse still[/s].

Shameless Ass licker and Trump worshipper.

IF PMB did the same thing, you hypocrites will frothing from all sides.
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by bjtinz: 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
[s]you people are imbeciles who just can’t admit you were wrong about him trying to pardon himself because he was scared of going to jail so you have to come up with a new ridiculous excuse because you just can’t believe the man did nothing wrong.

A pardon cannot be sealed you slowpoke. And what about his children? Did he seal their pardons too? You people have been so brainwashed by CNN lies about this man that you can’t think for yourselves. Let’s make a bet now. 100k to the winner. Trump will NOT be indicted for anything like you people keep praying. I am calling it now like I called the Russian collusion nonsense will end with nothing on Trump despite CNN constant propaganda. You think it’s easy like that? Lol. Hillary Clinton would have been in jail ages ago if it was that easy.[/s]

Shameless thing.
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by bjtinz: 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
planetx:
[s]Americans will regret ever "voting" out Donald Trump, I give them one year max before they start to suffer from buyers remorse. Nigerians regretting voting for Buhari will be child's play, mark my words they will regret allowing the greatest country on earth to be taken over by the globalists and the deep state.[/s]

Yawn. This is stale.

Think of something more original, like how Joe Biden will install satanists in his govt and stamp triple six on the foreheads of all citizens.

Clowns
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by bjtinz: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
SAMBARRY:
don't mind them always demonizing Trump as if the Democrats are any better

If you keep watching CNN and aljazera, they'll almost brainwash you into believing Trump is the worst president and of which when a person or group of persons continuously and constantly bashes a leader.investigate well.its either he's making Impactful changes for the common good that is affecting them negatively or he's really a bad leader but I suspect the former is the situation if not why are they always on Trump's case.no day Will pass without CNN saying Trump did this, Trump said that

Btw I'm not on anyone's side.its just an observation.anywayway congratulations to Joseph bieden on his inauguration. But no be by "we will,we Will" let us see visible outcomes

Lol. CNN shouldn't talk about the POTUS? Who then should they talk about?

SAMBERRY?? shocked

When the man is a pathological and unrepentant liar, and CNN and others fact-check and call him out, that naturally gets u guys upset. You find it more uplighting to believe his lies.

The problem is not CNN, it is Trump
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by SAMBARRY: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
bjtinz:

Lol. CNN shouldn't talk about the POTUS? Who then should they talk about?

SAMBERRY?? shocked

When the man is a pathological and unrepentant liar, and CNN and others fact-check and call him out, that naturally gets u guys upset. You find it more uplighting to believe his lies.

The problem is not CNN, it is Trump
hmnnn be careful of manipulations and distorted news no be everything you see on tv is the way it seems to be moreover Trump has left office so why Trump Trump trump.kilode?
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by Anigreat: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Makavelli25:
Behold the fall of a great man

Trump will pay for his actions

shocked

Who be this

You're not bothered about your poverty stricken self, You're more concerned about Trump who has made a lasting name for himself.
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by jakD: 5:50am On Jan 21, 2021
bjtinz:

Shameless Ass licker and Trump worshipper.

IF PMB did the same thing, you hypocrites will frothing from all sides.

I'm not sure if it was of ultimate necessity to be insulting in order to convey your point even though you've made no point here.

You seem unaware of the level of insecurity in Nigeria, the level of economy hardship, bad government policy in Nigeria, inflated petrol and market prices and what on. All thanks to your PMB.
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by junketer(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2021
Those saying trump did this and that for America don't understand. Trump booted himself out of the white house. Trump lost alot of his supporters because of the way he handled the covid 19 issues. He lost supporters because of the way he was insulting everyone and everything. He lost supporters because he ridiculed the office of the president. He lost supporters because he only thinks about himself.
He lost this election all by himself.
Re: Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST by bjtinz: 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
jakD:

I'm not sure if it was of ultimate necessity to be insulting in order to convey your point even though you've made no point here.

You seem unaware of the level of insecurity in Nigeria, the level of economy hardship, bad government policy in Nigeria, inflated petrol and market prices and what on. All thanks to your PMB.

My point is you can't support a racist, dictator, pathologically lying pu$$$y grabber and at the same time condemn another equally unfit leader.

It's sickening hypocrisy. .

Like someone said, whether Trump supporter or PMB supporter you guys are basically the same.

It's just a matter of belonging to different cults.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) / Have Donald Trump And His Wife Melanie Become Whistleblowers? Caption This Photo / "You Have A Serious Weight Problem" — Trump Mocks Man At His Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.